• Space Explorer Kerimi
    • Pumpkin The Morrigan
    • Pumpkin Autumn Spirit
    • Mieko
    • Gym Jeanne
    • Hiker Lenaelle
    • (none)

23 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

@FinderKeeper I just noticed this as the poll's title (I think?) "Space Sex - The Final Frontier". It looks like a copy-paste mishap perhaps from the CxH event?

Yeah, it's a poll title. And no, it's not a copypaste.

Poll title is one of the few fields I put names in myself. Usually it's a reference to current events, new features, (issues), etc. or just something silly. xD

This time it was just a hh-alike reference to the new season name.

• Haha 1
  • Hearts 1

11 minutes ago, Attirm said:

Well, looks like Visor is being stingy, I've fought him 8 times now and I still only have 70 shards for Veronne. One more chance tomorrow... it'll stink if I fall short...

You know, I've been giving it some thought lately. It's always been a no-no for OD in my book, but even for CE it doesn't really leave enough room to consistently get the champion girl. With a 50% drop rate, we need to complete 6 non-final stages on average to get the girl. Which is already 7 stages in total, possibly 8 for those of us who aren't on top of this and have all our champions at Stage 1 and ready to finish on Day One of each CE... This means that just a statistically normal run on the upper range of the expected results, 9 non-final stages (aka 10 with perfect timing and preparations) is already borderline too long to fit in the event's duration. So, a bad run proper (aka more than 9 stages) already takes us far beyond the point where it's worth pushing for it rather than just shrugging it off and treating the "champion girl" as another pachinko exclusive. There's not enough wiggle room for this not to fail regularly in the long run, basically.

• Thanks 1

il y a 16 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

There's not enough wiggle room for this not to fail regularly in the long run, basically.

I'll just happily take the girls and shards it gives me, even in OD. I don't get the girl? Add her to the list of 500+ girls I miss.

I got a bunch of girls from this feature (including a couple from OD, but mostly from CE obviously). It doesn't have to be a 100% success rate to be an improvement over EP. And if one fight takes wayyy too long, I just throw a few kobans to spend x10 tickets. 54 Kobans here and there go a long way (I never pay to speed up recovery however, I find it too expensive).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

You know, I've been giving it some thought lately. It's always been a no-no for OD in my book, but even for CE it doesn't really leave enough room to consistently get the champion girl.

I'd agree. Now that the price to reset the champion is in the ballpark of reasonable it's at least doable, but it's still outrageous given how powerful most of the champions are. In hindsight it was downright foolish of me to attempt a champion girl tied to Visor, because anything short of great luck is not going to cut it.

As I said in another thread, Matsudo and Ryu should be handing out 50% chance of 50 shards, and Visor and Alban should be handing out 50% chance of 100 shards. This would still make them much harder than Romero or Whaty (which are much, much weaker than the other champions, and actually don't require you to spend kobons on skipping the 15 minute battle delay to complete them in a timely manner). 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Liliat said:

And if one fight takes wayyy too long, I just throw a few kobans to spend x10 tickets. 54 Kobans here and there go a long way (I never pay to speed up recovery however, I find it too expensive).

Of course, this is just another area of the game where we're in very different situations and have very different approaches.

If you have the time, availability, discipline and patience to Tamagotchi through it one fight at a time every 15 minutes, more power to you. I've 100% given up on that like a year ago. Whenever I do more than one fight on a given champion, I spend kobans for it, by default. ^^ So going for it or not is a real question in my case, koban budget wise. Especially since giving up on the champion doesn't mean giving up on the girl, in my case: it just means having to spend more EP orbs (but also a lot less kobans). Which is of course another big difference.

So "going for it" or not has pretty different implications from my perspective than yours.

Edit: That's why I've been giving some serious thought to whether or not it's worth even trying for me. For instance, this time I had a reasonably good run: S4: no; S5: N/A; S1: 35%; S2: 35%; S3: 35% X. It takes me roughly 25-30 fights per run on Visor, so... that girl costed me something like... between [5x(60x2.5)]= 750kos and [5x(60x3)]= 900kos. Which is significantly cheaper than a villain girl, and probably worth the 50-75 EPx1s I didn't have to spend for her. This time. But if run really bad on a CE and end up needing 10 or more runs total (at which point it means I'd also need to add kobans to skip the 24-hour cooldown)... it could be a different story.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 1

Here's my Cameo 3 CE progress on the last day.

2022-11-10_3-00-42.png.389fe83dfeaeac6c427ab90188e05d68.png

I got the daily mission girl, and B&C.

Gained 70% for busty Veronne, w/ 2/3 shard drops from Visor (S1-3).  Spent no kobans on multiple tickets.  Just casually did fights.  Champion girls aren't worth kobans.  Not even worth thinking about.

Got over 40% shards for Dame Charmante.  That's a new minimum goal of mine, if I like, or need a girl for passives.  Now, I can get her later from Sultry Mysteries.  I felt Charmante art was more detailed, and thought she was hotter in general.  The lingerie of B&C looked like it was drawn w/ squiggles, and they're both very generic.  Despite that, girls w/ multiple hair/eye colors are appealing to me for blessings, even though I wouldn't max out L3s.

The other two pachinko girls were nice, and I recognized one from the story, but I never get these CE pachinko girls anyway.

2022-11-09_17-46-22.png.958e11a0ebe828f9a60b768d00cc667c.png

Eccentric 🔴 is by far the passive I'm still lacking the most.

The boss bang and LD are next.  I'll skip the LD.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
Recruited B&C (67 -> 100 shards).
  • Like 2

"Oof, Veronne is really nice, though... Visor you little piece of shit of course you had to be a stingy bastard. Maybe Pachinko? Nah, I only have 10 orbs and still half a million permanent girl in my pool. It won't ever happen.... Oh, come on, let's try it

Alt. Daisy? Who the fuck is alt Daisy? Do we have a non alt Daisy? No? Why the fuck is alt. daisy? BREATHE, ANTIMON, BREATHE. Aaaaaaa... Ok. I have already spent some kobans to use x10 ticket, It didn't go particularly well, But now I only miss a single drop for Veronne. The skip resting option isn't that much expensive, right? Right. Do I really want to, though?

little peek at Veronne sitting at 70/100 shards

OH, FUCK IT. LET'S SKIP THIS RESTING TIME! WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?"

166326872_itwentwrong.JPG.51d146a8653cf1e8abe499ac394176fe.JPG

Visor's "..." line of dialogue ironically triples the pain, I must say

• Haha 3
  • Surprised :O 1

A very smooth CE + MD for me.

I started with 200/20 Combativity and got Charming Lady on day 1. Then I started on Benji & Carrie, which took a lot longer. I barely had 20~30 shards by the time MD started.

MD went super smoothly, and I was able to finish Benji & Carrie with 1 day remaining in the event; no refill required.

Veronne joined after 3+1 stages (I started on Visor Stage 3). No issue here.

Total cost for 4 CE + 1 MD : 4968 Kobans

As usual, no Pachinko girl/chest for me. I used my single stored EvP to try and get the angel, but I didn't get any girl.

• Like 5

RIDICULOUSLY Great event for me.

Mission girl? Of course.
Boss girls? Got both. Didn't save combativity for Mythic Days this time.
Champion girl? Got Veronne fully from Visor this event, even with some crap stages. I'm very happy with that.

That's 4/6 girls without any x100 drops or Pachinko drops.

I'm definitely in the camp where I will always fight champions for girls during any event they are available. I probably get the girl fully something like half the time, maybe a bit more. Tickets aren't an issue, I have plenty. Prepping does help, because you can get your first win in early and start the timer going.

I note than many of you think differently than @Liliat and myself, and that's okay. We're both free players, while many of you are likely not. For me, being mostly self-employed helps, but being completely free to play (meaning no cards, no bundles, nothing ever) definitely hinders.

Edit: Upgrade the result to Ridiculously great. I decided to use some Epic Pachinko orbs to see if I could get one of the event girls to drop, and then I'd be willing to try for the other one with my event orb. Having only 6 girls left in Epic Pachinko, it wasn't terrible odds - my orb stash is dropping, but it's still pretty solid. I was about 250 orbs since my last drop.

I figured 60 orbs was an okay number to use, and see what happened. 30 orbs in I got a girl, but it wasn't an event girl. Got Sia Siberia, and that's a great booby (pun very much intended) prize. 22 orbs later, a big boob prize in Jyna. Decided to go to try the event Pachino, and got Angel Inquisitor.

Pachinko girls? Got both!
Bonus girl drop? Just a 5* legendary. Didn't have luck with the Powerball drawing, but that's okay, at least I had some here.

Edited by Zteev
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hearts 3

grafik.png.b2e34851982fd597f8e0da0d60b0331f.png

The Pachinko Contest at the 2nd Nov decided this event to me. Used the EvP Orb from SE and got Angel Inquisitor. With only 21 EpPx1 Orbs I got the other Girls and Sia Siberia. So I had only to wait until I could do the last Mission and claim Elrian for the gem chest.

Event done, LD an BB will start soon!

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Franka said:

Got it with 15 minutes to spare.

meNcsgG.jpg

Same here, but in my case I had to rush off to work and so I lost the 2400 gems because I literally had no time to wait to push the damn button. I get tired of doing everything to complete events and then not getting the final prize. Yes, I know it's my problem, but I still don't like the feeling of being short-changed (real or not).

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 11/6/2022 at 3:53 PM, Attirm said:

Just cleared Visor final stage at level 11 and it was a nightmare. Due to getting 2 pose matches on Any, he was killing me in only 3 attacks. This is absolutely ridiculous, and I'm regretting having pursued Veronne at all with how many kobons I've sunk on her, but at this point I'm only 30 shards away and am back around to where I started (Visor at stage 1) so I'm going to finish it. Should have listened to my common sense, fighting Visor is a stupid idea that isn't going to end well...

Yeah, the whole Champions thing has become a rort, in my opinion.  I find it almost impossible to beat the higher order champions, whereas once it was very possible.  Then again, this might be due to the fact that I avoid playing them if at all possible, hence I have accumulated around 12,000 tickets.  When I do decide to play, all the impressions I get are set back to zero.  It doesn't seem to matter if I waste my time to change teams as it still seems almost impossible for me to impress any of them.  The plus side for me is that when playing PoA, I don't have to face winning when it's a disadvantage to do so.

Hence, I no longer bother to try and win the event girl set against the respective champion.  In the few times I have won, I managed to get an equipment item only.  Then it's a 24h wait before I can try again, unless I spend a fortune in kobans to refresh.  So there's no guarantee you'd get any shards on the girl if you impress the champion on those lower stages.  I think it's set too hard for it to be worth it, for an epic or three star legendary girl, not to mention she can still be obtained via EP or EvP.  This is an unfortunate feature of the game in general in how it has become.

• Like 2