Patch Notes Week #44

Bellanaris

Side Quest

• New Rare Side Quest Release: “Beginner’s Potion”: A lot of the dominant males of the Haremverse come to Vran when they want to explore their more submissive side. Vran has made a potion for this particular reason and now he needs the help of the Hero to test it out…Come and check out the brand new side quest!

image.png

Sultry Mysteries Event (SM)

A new Event type is now available!

image.png

In Sultry Mysteries, win rewards by unlocking squares from a grid and collect Sultry Coins to buy awesome rewards and shards for unfinished guys.

image.png

How can the event be accessed?

To access the event, players must have reached Level 15

If under 15, the event won’t be visible at all.

How does it work?

Every grid has 30 squares. You can generate a new grid, but you must open at least 15 squares first.

image.png

Every square hides a mystery reward. Use 1 key to unlock the reward hiding behind the square.

The number of grids that can be generated is unlimited.

How can I get keys?

You’ll start the event with 15 keys.

Win them by collecting the rewards from the final Daily Chest or battle villains for a chance to win keys.

image.png

Keys can also be obtained with Kobans or via Bundles.

Keys will be reset at the end of the event so make sure to use them all before the SM event ends!

What are Sultry Coins and how do I use them?

Sultry Coins can only be won by unlocking mystery boxes from the event grid.

image.png

You can then use them in the exclusive event Shop to unlock awesome rewards like missing shards for uncompleted recruits!

Note that the Sultry Coins will be kept after the event ends and can be used the next time the event is available.

How does the Exclusive Shop function?

Spend Sultry Coins on rewards or resources like Gems. You can also spend Sultry Coins on purchasing shards for recruits that you haven’t yet completed!

There will be 5 rewards for you to purchase in the shop.

image.png

The first slot of the shop is reserved for the shards of a random recruit for which you already have 40 shards or more (does not include Mythics).

The Shop will be refreshed every 12h or can be manually restocked with Kobans.

For more information, check out the information button on the event page or our Events article on the Kinkoid blog!

Club Champion

New Club Champion guy has been released !!

image23-2-120x300.png

Taijo

Additional announcement 

Side Quest update

• The release of Side quests will be slower.

image.png

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bellanaris said:

You can generate a new grid, but you must open at least 15 squares first

Why may I want to generate new grid before deplete the current one? Would it have some standard set of bonuses? So getting most valuable makes the rest of the current grid useless?

Win them by collecting the rewards from the final Daily Chest 

I can reach the final Daily Chect but I would never open it while it contains a lot of unwanted XP. Thanks again! Would you mind to let players to choice: take rewards or not and counts as achievement reaching the millestone, not taking reward?! I.e. 'finish X daily goals' must mean finish X goals, not getteng X rewards for X daily goals!

Note that the Sultry Coins will be kept after the event ends and can be used the next time the event is available.

Ha-ha-ha, I heard it before, but where... ah, it was tokens (?) for buying missed shards for the guys. BTW, where are they now? /sarcasm

• Hug 1

22 hours ago, BoyTopper said:

Why may I want to generate new grid before deplete the current one? Would it have some standard set of bonuses? So getting most valuable makes the rest of the current grid useless?

The rewards are set and there are only so many decent ones in it. Once you get the 10, 7, 5 sultry coins and maybe the 60 kobans, 3, 2 sultry coins & the 1 or 3 keys the rewards are pretty meh so you're probably better off regenerating instead of getting a bunch of books or affection items and some gems.

22 hours ago, BoyTopper said:

Ha-ha-ha, I heard it before, but where... ah, it was tokens (?) for buying missed shards for the guys. BTW, where are they now? /sarcasm

This is pretty much kinkoids solution to dating tokens which they hated. A lot of people would ignore certain events in favour of using dating tokens. Whether DT were as bad as kinkoid says they were is up for debate but this event we don't have to spend anything and we can gradually get some missed guys.

Not much can be said about avoiding player XP and being able to get rewards still, doubt kinkoid will ever change it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Oliver66 said:

A lot of people would ignore certain events in favour of using dating tokens

Strange thing that Kinkoid hates it: anyway people spend kobans (e.g. money): for buying extra combativity or keys. I'm very active ingame and even I got DTs just for approx 1 100% Legendary guy. Guess it was not problem for Kinkoid while the most players didn't get DTs even for 1 guy (without spending kobans). But whatever... I got another one event to ignore as useless for me...

Tbh I find the ways to gain additional keys rather sparsely distributed. There's no guarantee you'll get keys from villain battles and the only other (free) option is a single chest once a day in the daily goals.

If you're unlucky you get only gems, kisses and green pachinko orbs from a grid making the whole event more or less useless for players who're more into collecting guys,

Maybe there should be a chance to also gain keys from battling in season and league, possibly instead of the usual gem prize.

The idea to collect those S-coins in order to finish started non-Mythic guys is in principle ok and a sort-of replacement for the dating tokens. Yet going by the randomness of the grid prizes as well as the difficulty to gain keys it may take three or four times running this event (not grids, the whole event) before you have enough S-coins to even finish out and gain one guy out of your plethora of half-finished ones.

Oh, and btw, does anyone know who the guy in the event screen is and where to get him?

static.thumb.png.56612dc984e5a0c54f01b2f0977e371e.png

He looks quite dope and interesting. 😁

20 hours ago, Eckos said:

it may take three or four times running this event (not grids, the whole event) before you have enough S-coins to even finish out and gain one guy

You are to optimistic IMHO and forget that you need get relevant guy in event shop. Otherwise you would spend tokens for some random ugly Rare guy.

20 hours ago, Eckos said:

who the guy in the event screen is and where to get him

I suppose it is just a teaser and no real guy while the URL for its image is gh1.hh-content.com/pictures/design/sultry_mysteries/static.png while the normal URL for harem guys is [REDACTED].

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod edit: Redacted

On 11/4/2022 at 1:22 AM, BoyTopper said:

You are to optimistic IMHO and forget that you need get relevant guy in event shop. Otherwise you would spend tokens for some random ugly Rare guy.

Of course it depends also on one's playstyle. If you consider every started guy you get finished a success regardless of rarity or appeal to your own taste you don't have to waste time with such thoughts.

Every guy you get gives money, further possibilities to increase your Harem-ego-bonus, increases passive synergy-bonuses and a new source for "Give XP to guys" contest conditions or daily goals.

It is certainly an advantage to have another chance to get already started guys. The event needs just a few tweaks I think.

One thing that does bother a little though is the randomizing guy in the shop also includes guys of events still running like i.e. the guy from Leagues. You can still get this guy the regular way so him appearing in the Sultry shop is a waste of space.

On 11/4/2022 at 1:22 AM, BoyTopper said:

I suppose it is just a teaser and no real guy while the URL for its image is gh1.hh-content.com/pictures/design/sultry_mysteries/static.png while the normal URL for harem guys is [REDACTED].

It might be a guy still not released yet, I guess, but I doubt it being someone created just to serve as a face for the Sultry event.

The guy visible in Daily Goals is after all also a guy that exists as it is Gamer Hotstar from the "Guys next Door"-event.

Would be nice if it is this month's Legendary Contest guy. 😆