Sultry Mysteries

FinderKeeper

From Patch Notes #44:

Sultry Mysteries Event (SM)

A new Event type is now available!

image3-33-300x84.png

In Sultry Mysteries, win rewards by unlocking squares from a grid and collect Sultry Coins to buy awesome rewards and shards for unfinished girls.

image18-4-300x131.png

How can the event be accessed?

To access the event, players must have reached Level 15

If under 15, the event won’t be visible at all.

How does it work?

Every grid has 30 squares. You can generate a new grid, but you must open at least 15 squares first.

image7-21.png

Every square hides a mystery reward. Use 1 key to unlock the reward hiding behind the square.

The number of grids that can be generated is unlimited.

How can I get keys?

You’ll start the event with 15 keys.

Win them by collecting the rewards from the final Daily Chest or battle villains for a chance to win keys.

image17-10.png

Keys can also be obtained with Kobans or via Bundles.

Keys will be reset at the end of the event so make sure to use them all before the SM event ends!

What are Sultry Coins and how do I use them?

Sultry Coins can only be won by unlocking mystery boxes from the event grid.

image14-12.png

You can then use them in the exclusive event Shop to unlock awesome rewards like missing shards for uncompleted recruits!

Note that the Sultry Coins will be kept after the event ends and can be used the next time the event is available.

How does the Exclusive Shop function?

Spend Sultry Coins on rewards or resources like Gems. You can also spend Sultry Coins on purchasing shards for recruits that you haven’t yet completed!

There will be 5 rewards for you to purchase in the shop.

image2-31.png

The first slot of the shop is reserved for the shards of a random recruit for which you already have 40 shards or more (does not include Mythics).

The Shop will be refreshed every 12h or can be manually restocked with Kobans.

For more information, check out the information button on the event page or our Events article on the Kinkoid blog!

45GImtI.png

• Thanks 7
  • Hearts 1

il y a 11 minutes, FinderKeeper a dit :

The first slot of the shop is reserved for the shards of a random recruit for which you already have 40 shards or more

Hmmm... I don't like this "random" keyword, here. I have a bunch of girls at >= 40 shards that I know I'll get, and I'd hate to obtain "random shards" for them (That includes PoV, PoG, CC, Story girls, Boss Bang, ...)

New event: cool.

New way to obtain more shards: cool. I have plenty of girls stuck in limbo at the moment.

As usual, I'll wait and see until I can actually play it to make an opinion.

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Hmmm... I don't like this "random" keyword, here. I have a bunch of girls at >= 40 shards that I know I'll get, and I'd hate to obtain "random shards" for them (That includes PoV, PoG, CC, Story girls, Boss Bang, ...)

New event: cool.

New way to obtain more shards: cool. I have plenty of girls stuck in limbo at the moment.

As usual, I'll wait and see until I can actually play it to make an opinion.

Mostly agree. I hope the random part doesn't cover world boss girls. However, since the options refresh frequently, we can probably wait that out. 

One key thing is that it's now more important to get 40+ shards of girls when they are released if you want them.

Hate the timing of this update. Updating one the last few hours of a long event when people are buying cards and using them, sucks balls. I hope it's quick, because I'm going to be mighty pissed if this takes hours.

Edit: it was quick, so that's good.

Edited by Zteev
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, FinderKeeper said:

Every grid has 30 squares. You can generate a new grid, but you must open at least 15 squares first.

image7-21.png

Every square hides a mystery reward. Use 1 key to unlock the reward hiding behind the square.

The number of grids that can be generated is unlimited.

What is the deal with the grid being limited to 30 squares and that we can generate a new one at all (instead of having it renew after 30 unlocked).
Smells fishy to me...

Is there one super reward to unlock per grid or what's the deal with that mechanic ?

• Like 3
  • Thinking 1

My  guess is that the grid hide just one/two good rewards, so you're going to refresh the grid OR waste keys to scavenge the good prize. Refreshing will be the... "key" of the event.

It also depend on how much Coins the shards will cost. 10 shards a grid sound good... the first instance. To have good results refreshing the market seems an option (I have a *lot* of common at 40+ that I don't wanna collect for the moment, so refresh until the Legendary 5 I need show up... and show up once).

There's a lot of luck to compute and manage here.

Anyway, free stuff that whales can spoil to get more without any harm to me.

Edited by lepidocter

I'm intrigued.  I was afraid "Harem Tournament" meant some other variation of leagues, but then read the patch notes.

This is basically dating tokens, w/ extra limitations.

You can recruit girls you have already, but instead of just needing one of their shards, you need 40.  Mythic girls are impossible, not just unrealistic like before, needing 6k tokens, but actually impossible.  That kinda sucks, but I understand, and I'm used to the MDR format already anyway.

It works like this, from what I read:

• You get 15 keys to open half the boxes on a grid of 30 boxes.
  • You can reset the grids as much as you want, needing at least 15 keys each time.
  • Beat villains to get more keys, so this is great to overlap w/ the MD.  They're also daily rewards, and sold for kobans/bundles.
  • The more boxes you open, the more sultry coins you get.
  • Keys are reset at the end, but sultry coins aren't.
  • The sultry coins are used to purchase 5 rewards from an exclusive event shop, which is refreshed every 12 hrs, unless sped up w/ kobans.
  • You'll likely always be short of keys, and have too many sultry coins you can't spend yet.
  • You probably have a limited amount of girls w/ at least 40% shards.  After a while, that reward will be meaningless.
  • You might want to save the sultry coins for the next event, and then gradually get more girls to 40%, like from an OD, then obtain them later.
  • They didn't say L5 girls are excluded, so in the future, you might want to get at least 40% of LD girls.
  • 40% is a little annoying, considering we only get 35% shards for champion girls.

Unknown factors:

• We don't know the frequency of the event.  Is it monthly?
  • We don't know the duration of the event (the number of 12 hr F2P shop refreshes).
  • We don't know which girl gains more shards.  It might be random.  Being able to choose which girl, for passives and collection, would be nicer.
  • We don't know the contents of the 4 other rewards in the shop, besides gems (they said resources).  Hopefully CP and Temple worship too, and not just energy/kisses.
  • We don't know how many shards you get from the chests, for the 40%+ girls.  I doubt it's gonna be 60 shards.
  • We don't yet know the drop rate of the keys from villains, which determines the amount of sultry coins.
  • We don't know the amount of sultry coins needed, to open shop chests every 12 hrs.
  • Why would we ever want to refresh a grid after opening 15 boxes?  Why not open all 30, then refresh it?
  • How is it a tournament?  This is just grinding for loot (keys), to obtain more loot (sultry coins).

Here's 49 of my current 40% girls, that I could eventually gain more affection for:

344653427_40girls.thumb.png.95fdad4ae8882333a9abc6ad3b40d0b2.png

The highlighted ones, are girls I still need, to max out my passive bonuses.

There's also 3x L5s included, but it's out of a pool of 49 girls.

If the shards given are random, then that's a ~6.1% chance it'll be an L5.

The more times I get that same chest from the shop, the higher the probability gets, but it's still low. 

12 chests would mean a 53% probability that an L5 got some shards (since I have 3 L5s out of 49 girls).

7x L5s w/ 1-39% shards are excluded, including Norou.

I was focused on the pantheon, and preparing for the MD, but this is an intriguing distraction.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I was afraid "Harem Tournament" meant some other variation of leagues, but then read the patch notes.

• How is it a tournament?  This is just grinding for loot (keys), to obtain more loot (sultry coins).

"The Harem Tournament" is the name of the new world 17, not related to this new event type.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

For me in short - i dont need to do new  things to get keys - fighting trolls and opening daily chests are routine - so any extra income greatly appreciated

Also i see it as you MAY refresh grid after 15 opened chests any moment - some research needed - if it is "good" gacha with pre-rolled events - you may reset grid when you see that you obtained better rewards

Main question - limits? caps? - for coins mostly - not noted anywhere

Il y a 3 heures, Liliat a dit :

I'd hate to obtain "random shards" for them (That includes PoV, PoG, CC, Story girls, Boss Bang, ...)

So the first girl in my Shop is Iba'Lee (Current PoG girl), 20 Shards for 80 S (I have 80/100 shards for her). The good thing is, even though the girl is random, you know who it is before you spend the tokens, so it's good. That was my main concern.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Liliat said:

So the first girl in my Shop is Iba'Lee (Current PoG girl), 20 Shards for 80 S (I have 80/100 shards for her). The good thing is, even though the girl is random, you know who it is before you spend the tokens, so it's good. That was my main concern.

And you can see full set of rewards also marked clamed - by clicking on chest under butons - thats great!

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:
  • Why would we ever want to refresh a grid after opening 15 boxes?  Why not open all 30, then refresh it?

Every Square hides a Reward and you can see with a click on the Chest, which Rewards are left.
If you deem them not worthy of further spending Keys, you just skip to the next Grid.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, Yamiray said:

A watered down version, you only have 12 hour on a specific girl before it changes and only for the event. dating tokens was for any girl you had at lest 1 shard at anytime

But you can save the coins until a suitable girls appears. Most girls you might want to skip anyhow: I have Amelia as first pick which I will claim today from CbC, so that I prefer not to waste 200 coins on 50 shards for her.

Edit: I claimed Amelia. She was not replaced by another girl, but by 10 tickets for 28 coins. I will not consider this offer as well.

Edited by Bobick
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

the first girl for me is competitive clarisse + gems +15 kisses+3 10x geen orbs. the reward seems also random which is pretty cool.

il y a 12 minutes, Liliat a dit :

the good thing also is that you can get L5 girls even if the opposite was not mentionned.

• Like 1
  • Surprised :O 1

Alright, it has begun, so I can answer some of my own questions.

Still don't know the frequency of the event.  It might be monthly, and it wasn't on the calendar or test server.

The duration is 4 days, so there's 8 F2P shop refreshes (one every 12 hrs), otherwise it'd cost 120 kos to restock it.

We see which girl would gain the shards, which is great.  It's still random which girl, but there's 8 chances to see a girl you actually want.

The other rewards in the shop are visible, it's not just a blank chest.

• 36 sultry coins (SC) for 200 gems
  • Up to 240 SC for girl shards, which varies based on rarity.  4 SC per shard for Legendary, and 3 for Epic girls.
  • 30 SC for 15 kisses (2 SC = 1 Kiss)
  • 28 SC for 2 MPx1s (14 SC = 1 MPx1)

It seems like the shards given are the exact amount required to fully recruit the girl.

The smart thing to do is to save 240 SC, for when a girl you really want appears.

I have 3 L5s that qualify, so I should save ~720 SC until they appear.

@Erin86 You keep the SC, but not the keys, so use all of the keys.

I still don't know the villain key drop rate, but I'll figure it out when the MD begins.  I'm saving CP atm.

Since the event lasts 4 days, it'll fully overlap w/ the MD, which is great, unlike the seasonal bullshit.

These are the rewards from my grid.  I wonder if it's the same for every grid refresh.

2022-11-02_8-32-50.png.3d4c8d59ec79b21dbb83d73b4d04e6da.png

If these are the rewards for every grid, then I'd probably prioritize getting the bulk of the SC and the kobans, then refreshing the grid.

My ideal 5 rewards are the 60 kobans, 3 keys, and 5-10 SC.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3