FinderKeeper

10 hours ago, FinderKeeper said:

Looks like grid rewards are the same

Not really. Different books, different affection items

My rewards

1.jpg.ae40a5a47f9fa39ee97ac2ca45c6d006.jpg

My Shop

2.jpg.db683ac97e6150e536343eec5a0bf928.jpg

As I understand it, legendary girls cost 4 sultry coins per shard, and epic ones cost 3 (thx @garadron), rare - 2 (thx @renalove). 5-star ones at the same price. One of my clubmates told me

And you can only get all the missing shards at once. You can not buy, for example 10 out of 20.

P.S. Don't pay attention to the number of kobans, they are nubans :)

Edited by Master-17
info about 5-star
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Here's my list of Sultry Girls.  I prioritized the 3 available L5s at the top, then girls w/ the elements I need for passives, then all the rest ranked based on the SC they'd need.

It would really suck to see an L5 early on, and not have enough SC for her.

363668848_sultrygirls.thumb.png.53817e8f689e12db5178d22c700067aa.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lepidocter said:

I'm the Invisible Game

I'm the Invisible Game

Incredible how you can

get wrong with it!

capture-20221102-145704.png.a2b14379cbf0652439a6ab73c20fbe28.png

lepid, maybe it has something to do with your view preferances.

I had a similar problem with the PoP (in CxH), and it was fixed when I changed my font size in the chrome browser to medium size.

BTW, I like playing Bingo :)

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, OmerB said:

lepid, maybe it has something to do with your view preferances.

I had a similar problem with the PoP (in CxH), and it was fixed when I changed my font size in the chrome browser to medium size.

I'd like so, but the issue is that the browser refuse to load the JS snippet of the event. I have to play on another device entirely. Thank you for your concern.

48 girls possible for me (2 Mythics / 3 5* Leggos / rest trash). My first girl on offer is Festival Titania (3* Leggo), 3 shards for 12 SC. Other shops offers are : 200 Blue gems - 36 SC / 200 Green gems - 36 SC / 100 Energy - 25 SC / 2 MyP - 25 SC

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Incubys said:

48 girls possible for me (2 Mythics / 3 5* Leggos / rest trash). My first girl on offer is Festival Titania (3* Leggo), 3 shards for 12 SC. Other shops offers are : 200 Blue gems - 36 SC / 200 Green gems - 36 SC / 100 Energy - 25 SC / 2 MyP - 25 SC

Mythic girls aren't possible.

Thanks, I didn't know 1 SC = 4 energy.

Isn't 2 MPx1s = 28 SC, not 25 SC?

You got lucky on the first girl, I think I'd get her if it was just 12 SC.

The more of the "trash" girls you get, the smaller the pool, and the more likely an L5 would appear.

That's a later game strategy, b/c you'd already need ~240 SC to get the L5.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Mythic girls aren't possible.

Thanks, I didn't know 1 SC = 4 energy.

Isn't 2 MPx1s = 28 SC, not 25 SC?

You got lucky on the first girl, I think I'd get her if it was just 12 SC.

The more of the "trash" girls you get, the smaller the pool, and the more likely an L5 would appear.

That's a later game strategy, b/c you'd already need ~240 SC to get the L5.

Yes it is, apologies for any confusion !

I am torn, yes one less trash means increased chance for a girl I'd like, but as they are all currently between 40-49 shards I won't be able to afford them any time soon.

Disappointing about Mythics. Am I right in remembering that you could get them with Dating Tokens ?

Rather then this random chance to get a girl, I'd much rather they had just set up a Shard Shop, where you could just buy whatever shards you needed. Even if it was for kobans, rather then yet another resource. And I'm sure KK would make more actual money doing that

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Incubys said:

Yes it is, apologies for any confusion !

I am torn, yes one less trash means increased chance for a girl I'd like, but as they are all currently between 40-49 shards I won't be able to afford them any time soon.

Disappointing about Mythics. Am I right in remembering that you could get them with Dating Tokens ?

Rather then this random chance to get a girl, I'd much rather they had just set up a Shard Shop, where you could just buy whatever shards you needed. Even if it was for kobans, rather then yet another resource. And I'm sure KK would make more actual money doing that

No worries.

I can't afford a girl yet either.  Maybe after the MD, that'll be a different story.

Yeah M6s costed 6k dating tokens.  Not like anyone could get one.

Kobans -> CP -> Keys -> SC -> Shards for a 40% girl every 12 hrs, for 4 days a month (assumption)

It is a bit of a mess, converting many currencies for a simple purpose.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Master-17 said:

This was the main reason that dating tokens were removed.

I thought the reason was to keep Mythic's exclusive, not sure why they would care about any other girl being targetted, especially if they are making money out of it

• Thinking 1

This sounds interesting, but the girl assigned appears to be random, not as is the case with the lamentable loss of the dating tokens.  Currently, in all my accounts none of the current girls match the almost completed girls in my harem, like O'Malley (99 shards) and Caroline (86 shards).  I'm very keen to recruit them, but the wait seems like it may be infinity.

HH's answer to the loss of the dating token system is that the system should have been reserved for exclusive girls.  If this new system is the answer it appears to be rather perverse.  The devs should consider a career in politics.

The best I can do is to save up the coins I earn until something really great turns up (like, say, Ryoko or Treasure Flynn that also have a lot of shards on them.  I'm assuming I just have to wait and wait until the right hottie turns up and I've accumulated enough coins to get her.  So far they are all three stars, and Epic or Legendary.

One thing is not clear: if I refresh the grid, within the current event, does a new girl get reassigned?  Someone might be able to answer this question.  For one account there is an interesting girl I haven't got in any account, but I require 200 coins to get her, a possibility within the current event so I don't want to risk wiping out my chances of getting her by refreshing the grid.

• Thinking 1

Based on my limited sample size so far, the drop rate of keys seems to be about 1 key for every 10 villain fights. If you use natural regeneration (including daily goal rewards and a full tank at the start of the event), you should get around 240 combativity throughout the event which will result in about 24 keys, plus 12 keys from daily goals, plus 15 keys for free at the start of the event. So if you're just using natural regeneration and no kobon expenditure, you can expect around 50 keys over the course of the event.

You can get an additional 4 keys per grid, which means you will need to spend at least 11 other keys to open enough tiles to reset the board. That gives an upper limit of 26 coins for every 11 keys spent. Realistically you will be resetting before getting all the keys and coins, and sometimes you will not find the 4-key tile, or will have to keep going because a valuable tile is eluding you. Just as a rough estimate, if we presume you can get 75% of optimum on average, this means our 50 keys will result in around 90 coins. That's enough for 22 affection shards on a legendary.

If you're like me, then 22 shards is not enough to complete anything. Moreover, unless there's an event that isn't shown on the calenda, the only event overlapping this one is Cameo which has hardly any villain girls so no reason to spend on combativity refreshes to get more chances for keys. So if you're playing this event without paying kobons, you're looking at 2-3 months of banking up coins to get a girl.

Edit: it looks like mythic days will overlap this event, which should give a nice influx of keys to those who are going for this month's mythic girl. This event is effectively going to be an extension of mythic days. This will also mean the combativity tiles will actually be useful, as you're going to need all the combativity you can get if you're participating in mythic days.

So what about spending kobons to buy keys? What's the value on that? Running the numbers above, it looks like it's about 4.44 nubons (26.66 kobons) for every 1 coin on average, which means that if you have a legendary girl that needs 50 shards it's about 900 nubons (5,400 kobons) to get finish a girl by this means. 900 nubons for a non-mythic girl is a complete ripoff, even Legendary Days gives better value than that. While there are other rewards on the board, they're all relatively small quantities and aren't enough to make this deal worthwhile. The most valuable tile is the kobon tile, and even that isn't even covering 1/10th of the cost of the keys necessary to clear the grid. The gems, gifts, and books are nice to have but in too small quantities to matter. Cost-wise this is comparable in value to participating in mythic days, but mythics aren't eligible for redemption through this event so it's a pretty rotten deal.

TL;DR just bank up the coins, and save your kobons for other events. And if you're going for the mythic girl, enjoy the extra bonus.

Edited by Attirm
  • Like 7

4 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

Strange, then why do I still have 2 hours before my shift?

Maybe just like the regular market (shop), the countdown begins when you check it.

I checked the Sultry Mysteries event ~12 min after server reset, and that's when my 12 hr countdown began.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 3