Sultry Mysteries

FinderKeeper

14 minutes ago, madahmed said:

i personally will try the girl in her original event and not rely on this since it will take more time to get her with SM.

I think exactly this is the reason why they change the event to OD. They want that players participate in the other events and spend ressources/money there too and not only to get Mythic girls and the keyes for SM. Sure, I will need much more time from OD (were I in the last 7 months had only 8 girls at villains) to get the coins for the 5* girls who needs some shards more to get them, but newer player who want's to reach the synergy effects as fast as possible to max need a lot of girls and can get theese in OD for a good amount of combativity, so they will have also an adavantage in the keyes.

• Like 4

On 12/1/2022 at 3:16 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

If Sultry Mysteries overlaps again, I hope to get some extra keys and SC.

On 12/1/2022 at 4:32 AM, mates said:

I believe I have read in some QA that they will move it to overlap with OD, because players do a lot of fights anyway....

This guy @mates said SM might appear w/ OD, in the pantheon thread @Tom208.  Probably from some discord QA.  I don't like it.  If true, then I'll definitely begin hoarding SC for L5s, instead of using it for CP/gems like last time.  I never really go "all out" on OD.  I usually get like 2 or 3 girls.  Much preferred it alongside MD.  Feels like they're trying to force interest in new 3-stars, when players would naturally want to chase the 5/6 stars.  OD also occurs after LD, which would've been a fine spot for SM as well.  Could've got a new L5 w/ CP, and then bonus SC for another L5.  Unless there's overlap w/ something else like the SE, which is terrible, or ideally the MD/LD/MDR, to give a reason to use more CP, I don't see myself burning extra resources for a chance at keys, to get more SC, for a chance an old L5 might appear.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

il y a 7 minutes, Ravi-Sama a dit :

This guy @mates said SM might appear w/ OD, in the pantheon thread @Tom208.  Probably from some discord QA.  I don't like it.  If true, then I'll definitely begin hoarding SC for L5s, instead of using it for CP/gems like last time.  I never really go "all out" on OD.  I usually get like 2 or 3 girls.  Much preferred it alongside MD.  Feels like they're trying to force interest in new 3-stars, when players would naturally want to chase the 5/6 stars.  OD also occurs after LD, which would've been a fine spot for SM as well.  Could've got a new L5 w/ CP, and then bonus SC for another L5.  Unless there's overlap w/ something else like the SE, which is terrible, or ideally the MD/LD/MDR, to give a reason to use more CP, I don't see myself burning extra resources for a chance at keys, to get more SC, for a chance an old L5 might appear.

OD is the worst place for SM. it comes after LD and before MDR. 

like you said players tend to chase 2 and maximum 3 girls during OD.

it does not make sense to spend kobans in L3 girls to speed up the process since you can get them with regenration and even you spend ,you dont need to spend the same way as MD. and thus the event is less interesting compared to the previous one except if key drops are high like shads (if they give us a lot of keys in one drop for example)

i hope it is not kinkoid final decision about this event because we got very excited about it last time.

at least , it would be fair for everyone to pair it with a different event each month (CE, MD, LD,OD,MDR)

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

So this is the much-lauded replacement for the romance tokens (or whatever they were called.  It refreshes new girls a bit too quickly.  My question is: will this be a regular event, or will it be the one-off we already had?  If it was a one-off, then it's a fraud.

It's probably gonna overlap w/ the OD, which starts tomorrow, the 14th.  It was better positioned alongside the MD.  Even the LD, or MDR would be better choices.  The reasoning was that players already use a lot of CP during the MD.  Someone never heard "if it ain't broke, don't fix it."  Oh well.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, garadron said:

Btw, I'm surprised we still didn't see her in any event:

image.png.c2feb9f858c17933f37cd91abe07a417.png

Let's just say that many of us also appreciated this accompanying illustration for SM (and its GH counterpart proved popular as well) and asked where slash when the character as a whole would be available. Rightfully so, as it's a gorgeous piece by Venus.

Don't hold your breath, but... time will tell. ;) 

Now if only we could raise awareness about poor Siave and free her from Matsuda...

• Like 11
  • Thinking 1

On 12/14/2022 at 5:48 PM, madahmed said:

i prefer getting her like this than spending tons of CP to clear her. and i ll do the same with other vilains like Jackson crew's

Why hurry? You would then get them during the events when new girls would be placed to the same villain.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

Il y a 3 heures, Master-17 a dit :

Why hurry? You would then get them during the events when new girls would be placed to the same villain.

not all the vilains but some of them .Freedy sih Roko and Jackson crews take so much time and CP to be cleared.

i need them as soon as possible so when an event comes  Like MD or MDR , i ll spend just for the event girl and not for the vilain 's one.

and comparing 33 SC to the hundreds of CP to get this girl. My choice is quickly done.

• Like 5

il y a 14 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

If you're referring to SPs, that makes sense.

thats my point. there were some past MDs where i wanted the girl but she was with vilain which is not cleared .but i could not participate because it would cost me at least 8 SP plus additional kobans for CPs.

using this way will save me time and CPs .now instead of clearing 2  tier 1 girls with Freddy Sih Roko .i will need to get only one girl remaining and all my drops there will go to her.

• Like 4

The only L5 I've seen this time was Leona , who I'm close to getting from the CC anyway (95%).  It's not like I can afford an L5 yet either (47 SC).  Despite that, it's still exciting to see an L5 available.  I suspect it'll take months to be able to afford an L5 girl.  The 3 others I saw were all KC girls, Alt. Sister Lily, Alt. Titania, and Alt. Sady.  I'll spare you from having to see their art, by not linking to them, lol. 

I've been unlucky when using keys too.  I end up opening most of the grid to get SC.  I value kisses higher than before, since it overlaps the KC and SE, but I wouldn't delay resetting the grid for kisses.  The value of GPx10s rose too, after mythic gear was introduced.  I'm always short of fodder gear; PoP is my main source for those.  My priority rewards are SC and the 60 kos, and if I got them all, I'd reset the grid.

891128647_sultrymysteriesleona.png.5c19febd7a7a3b7737d4fde33acd9a38.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 4

Like @Ravi-SamaI got a L5 girl in my shop that is my current CC girl - Leona. Unlike him, today I got a gift in the form of Lapis showing up, and I could afford her as I was at 80 some shards already.

The only 3 other 5* that could show up are between 40-45 shards owned. I'd like to aim for 40 shards of LD girls, but Amaris was stingy and only got to 23 shards, which is my worst full-event performance. I only have 1 shard of Stacy, but was busy getting the revived girl her month. Hopefully we get some more revivals so that I can push my horde sitting between 30-39 shards over 40.

Edited by Zteev
  • Like 3

One weird thing I observed: I had the KC girl as my selection in the Shop part of SM, and she stayed at the amount of shards I had for her when she was selected (I had 46 so the shop offered me to buy the remaining 54). Even hours later, when I was at 75 and eventually 90+ shards through playing the event, the shop never updated the offer: it was still 200+ tokens for 54 shards even when I only needed a fraction of that to complete her. Until I completed her through regular means, and she vanished from the Shop.

Maybe it would have updated itself if I had clicked on Buy, but I didn't have 200+ tokens to try (and probably wouldn't have risked them anyway). And maybe she would have been selected again before the end of SM, but I have multiple other incomplete girls that could have been selected instead (current CC, PoP and Auga's) and KC would have been finished by then, so I couldn't count on that either.

That's not great, especially since I would definitely have used some tokens to complete her had the game updated my shard count in the SM Shop. It updated it just fine everywhere else, and I tried the usual stuff like logging off and back in, cache etc. but no, the offer was seemingly set in stone for the amount of shards I was missing for her when she showed up in the Shop.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Surprised :O 2

Lisa was definitely drawn by "Venus" imo.  I never thought otherwise.  Here's some similarities I noticed, w/ some of her other girls.  Looking forward to getting her one day.  hollymolly is probably trolling, but this was fun to investigate anyway.

7 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

If it is, he's actively aping Venus' style (and getting pretty good at it). ^^

8 hours ago, holymolly said:

It´s art from Ben btw. ;)

462124085_genshinimpactlisadrawnbyvenussultrymysteriesshop.thumb.png.4a2daf24af5e1a079cc9d1a60add031f.png

• Thinking 1
  • Hearts 1

1 hour ago, Ravi-Sama said:

hollymolly is probably trolling, but this was fun to investigate anyway.

I´m not, I´m just pretty sure it´s Ben because I thought someone from KK mentioned it (yours truly might have asked for her to make it into the game :p) 

I´ll try and see if I can get a official answer about it.. I´ll keep you guys posted.. but you´re right.. there are a lot of similarities :)

• Like 1