Sultry Mysteries

FinderKeeper

The key to this event is to figure out where your refresh point is. I'm trying to figure out tiers for myself, and am going with this:

• Very Good: Kobans, 3+ S-Coins, 3 Keys.

I don't think these are really debatable. If you think 3 keys aren't good, think of them as 2 extra random rewards on top top of whatever you get with the first key you re-use.

• Good: Multiple Books, Multiple Combativity

Almost everyone eventually needs Girl XP & can use Combativity.

• Neutral: 1 key reward

This gets its own ranking, due to being essentially a free space you clicked. It has slight positive value if you got most or all of the best rewards, and it's one of your first 15, and you then reset.

• Variable: Gems

Based on color needs. They can range from Very Good to Poor.

• Average: 1 S-Coin, Single books

Neither good nor bad.

• Situational but below average for me: Kisses, GP x10, Affection items

If you are stocking kisses or need kisses, this could be good. If you don't really need kisses, it's average at best. GPx10 are below average to me, but I could see someone needing these more. Personally my affection item shortfall keeps shrinking on a regular basis, but only slightly.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Maybe just like the regular market (shop), the countdown begins when you check it.

I checked the Sultry Mysteries event ~12 min after server reset, and that's when my 12 hr countdown began.

Yup, it works just like Market reset. I woke up and started checking everything and if it was independent the next reset would be at server reset but it started counting another 12h

image.png.f3e6467d7b94f000df4b51d4131c1a2e.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minuti fa, DvDivXXX ha scritto:

That's called a feature. This is an event. ^^

Yes, but leaving the shop open is convenient for both us and them. We can use the coins at any time by managing them in the best possible way. For them, letting players always use coins would be more profitable. (players may use them for other things needed on the spot other than shards)

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

I think we should collect screenshots of grids, if possible fully opened so we can do statistics and develop strategies.

For example: If there are always 1+3+5+7+10 sultry coins and you only care about those then you can stop opening squares if those have been found (and similar, more complex strategies).

Here is my first fully open grid from PsH.

2022-11-03-200324_1916x1119_scrot.png

• Like 1

il y a 35 minutes, sban a dit :

I think we should collect screenshots of grids, if possible fully opened so we can do statistics and develop strategies.

You know you can access the full grid without actually opening each tile, right? Just click on the chest on the side and you'll see all possible rewards :)

The list of rewards is the same for everyone, too (Well, except for the fact that the actual position of each tile is random)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Bob_Down said:

FEATURE REQUEST:

Include a "hover over" for the girl that gives the name, stats etc.

I think that it was in the beginning, but than it stopped... 🤔

In my curent shop - Caroline! 5* legendary, I wish that I had enough coins.

Sultry shop 4.11.22.jpg

Edited by OmerB
  • Sad 1
  • Surprised :O 1

1 hour ago, OmerB said:

I think that it was in the beginning, but than it stopped... 🤔

In my curent shop - Caroline! 5* legendary, I wish that I had enough coins.

You're right. I see it now.

I'm sure that I didn't yesterday . . .

Oh well. Thanks!

Here's a couple more sets of my shop rewards.

The 200 exhibitionist 🟢 gems are tempting, b/c I need ~260 atm to awaken Jessie to level 700 (68% blessed).

I currently have 76 SC.  I spent 20 earlier on 20 CP.  I felt it was worth it, considering it's worth 216 kos.

Gained a total of 96 SC then, after using 15 + 55 keys (-3 keys from DG), from 551 CP.

52 keys / 551 CP = 9.51% key drop rate

70 keys for 96 SC ~ 1.3 SC per key

I don't think I'd ever spend SC on orbs.  Especially not if it's just 1 EPx1 every 12 hrs.  That'd be 400 SC for 8 EPx1s, worth almost 2 L5s.  Not worth it.

2022-11-03_8-39-45.png.a51ddf99a81eec9caff9758589e44d18.png2022-11-04_0-12-14.png.7fd5b44ef63d177976cdef64411ec79b.png

• Like 1

I answered my own question.  I can refresh the grid without refreshing the rewards.  I tried it in an account where the girl didn't matter.  Silly me.  I should've guessed.  I assume this event will come around again once a month with a new girl randomly selected.  I assume, too, that the girl selected has shards already on her.  It was probably in the introductory explanation, but I didn't pick it up at first read.

It's not a bad initiative and I'll be watching with interest to see how it goes.  I hope it doesn't end up like the ill-fated romance token system.

Il y a 2 heures, Zorba the Geek a dit :

I assume this event will come around again once a month with a new girl randomly selected.  I assume, too, that the girl selected has shards already on her.  It was probably in the introductory explanation, but I didn't pick it up at first read.

Shop and Grid are not tied to each other. You get a new grid when you decide to (after spending at least 15 keys). The shop refreshes every 12 hours (If you visit it, like the regular shop). So in theory, for a 4 days event, you can see up to 8 different girls in the shop (If you refresh it every 12 hours).

Eligible girls are any girl you own with 40-99 shards, excluding Mythic girls.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I calculated maximized coins per key per grid.

Here is my spreadsheets.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Lsp2LHxZ8JlDz_8mPr4Q1h-eHw890iG6LMrbDFdF6y8/edit#gid=0

The calculation is according to these rules.
60 Kobans = 1.25 Keys
Coins per key = Coins / (Keys used - Keys gained)
Stop if the expected value of continuing to open is lower than that of stopping.

Finally, maximized coins per key per grid is 1.39.

I think maximizing per grid may not be maximizing the whole. So it maybe not the best.

Good luck.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

12 hours ago, Bob_Down said:

You're right. I see it now.

I'm sure that I didn't yesterday . . .

Oh well. Thanks!

And now the problem is back again.

There is no hover text over the girl, but is against everything else in the shop.

Tried turning off the script, with no change.

So it means that I've no quick way to find out the details of this girl.

Is it girl specific? Or do you only get hover text if you can afford the girl? I don't know.

image.png.8a0dd4258b657db4060151a571f0f0a4.png

Edited by Bob_Down

11 minutes ago, Der DinX said:

Seems if you can buy it the popup will appear, otherwise not.

In HH I can buy the Girl, Text is there.
In CxH and PsH i can't buy, no Text.

That may be part of it but not sure if all, I have not been able to buy any so far but one yesterday text did show up on one and I think it was on a PoP girl. So where the girl is from may also be a factor.

• Like 1

Being able to hover over the shop girl to see her name would be nice, but also being able to click on her to view her in the harem, would be even better.  That way you see her element, can click her link to the wiki, and don't need to know her name to search for her.

Keys: 54
CP: 600
Key Drop Rate: 9%

2022-11-04_11-57-31.png.b5fa1e3d8e2021fdd73ae8ab1292fc07.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2