Sultry Mysteries

FinderKeeper

51 minutes ago, holymolly said:

I´ll try and see if I can get a official answer about it..

I already know for sure it's by Venus, which I also heard through the grapevine (although just like Ravi I could just tell thanks to my trained eye and how big of a fan of her style I am ^^). It was also during the process of lobbying for her to be made into a real girl.

Great minds... and same channels. ^^ You can trust me on this, ... (damn, I don't even have an affectionate pet name that works for you anymore... "buddy" would be too third degree at this point, "dude" somehow feels too manly for your child-like charm, "kiddo" has the opposite problem... It's between "Son" and "Sweetie", I'm afraid. any preference? ^^)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I just noticed the following: I used to claim up to 80 shards from the PoV girls as soon as I reached the respective levels and then wait for a matching contest or daily goal to claim the last 20. Now they appear in the sultry shop, so in the future I will not claim any shards until I want to get all 100 of them.

Also I was extremely lucky on CxH, I got the last 20 shards for Champion Claret for exactly the number of coins I had available 🙂

000.png

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

(damn, I don't even have an affectionate pet name that works for you anymore... "buddy" would be too third degree at this point, "dude" somehow feels too manly for your child-like charm, "kiddo" has the opposite problem... It's between "Son" and "Sweetie", I'm afraid. any preference? ^^)

kelsey-peters-hilary-duff.gif

your holiness:p ..holy´s fine too 😛

Just for the record: I don´t think venus is a bad artist..I´ve been a big fan of the og venus myself..and even most of her  poses aren´t bad. What I don´t like about her "art" in particular is the way she draws stomachs/ doesn´t shade them..especially in her early KK days ( which has been improved a lot tbh) well and I feel like the scenes aren´t too great. I guess I´m not a big fan of the coloring.. especially lexie ..another holy campaign:p.. / her scenes.. are well.. what I dislike about her art stlye/ coloring.

• Like 2

She doesn't do the coloring, sweetie son holy... ho? Molly? Moll-man! :D   (I already told you: they have colorists for that, Ben doesn't color his art himself either). Apart from that, no worries, I'm not a fanatic, I know her style won't be everyone's cup of tea, even though I love Venus' art to bits (especially the scenes, even though her poses are a treat too, and she does much more original, fresh work from scratch than any other artists they ever had, most of whom outright trace older works or work from the same few templates). It's a matter of taste.

I like most of Ben's work a lot, he used to be their best artist in my eyes too. Nowadays I just feel like he's not into it as he used to and I appreciate a little change, too.

• Like 3

I've decided to save my "Sultry Coins" (SCs?) exclusively for L5s when they appear in the shop, specifically ones that I can't get through other means. I don't have that many L5s with partial shards, and a few are CC girls (who I will get eventually anyway) and LD girls (who I can get either through Mythic Pachinko or (hopefully) a future LD revival).

That leaves a couple of the early Boss Bang girls, from before the forum enlightened me on proper strategy:

309546834_ScreenShot2022-12-17at11_13_27PM.png.26db375b7394e8f60fafef583981f4ca.png

...and a couple of Leagues girls from when I was in lower leagues and couldn't get enough shards to finish them:

193066623_ScreenShot2022-12-17at11_15_09PM.png.5fddd5c8b7036dec424dc31621e4e7f3.png

I'm close to having enough SCs for one of the first three should they appear, but Madame Invanka will take a bit more saving:

1600731089_ScreenShot2022-12-17at11_17_52PM.png.94ac8529ca0022de4fbf91e82f5322e4.png

• Like 6

9 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

She doesn't do the coloring, sweetie son holy... ho? Molly? Moll-man! :D   (I already told you: they have colorists for that, Ben doesn't color his art himself either).

I know that too.. let me rephrase it: I don´t like her colorist´s work :P (because it clearly looks like 1 person does most of her coloring)

• Haha 1

On 12/18/2022 at 9:20 AM, Julius Fox said:

I've decided to save my "Sultry Coins" (SCs?) exclusively for L5s when they appear in the shop, specifically ones that I can't get through other means. I don't have that many L5s with partial shards, and a few are CC girls (who I will get eventually anyway) and LD girls (who I can get either through Mythic Pachinko or (hopefully) a future LD revival).

That leaves a couple of the early Boss Bang girls, from before the forum enlightened me on proper strategy:

309546834_ScreenShot2022-12-17at11_13_27PM.png.26db375b7394e8f60fafef583981f4ca.png

...and a couple of Leagues girls from when I was in lower leagues and couldn't get enough shards to finish them:

193066623_ScreenShot2022-12-17at11_15_09PM.png.5fddd5c8b7036dec424dc31621e4e7f3.png

I'm close to having enough SCs for one of the first three should they appear, but Madame Invanka will take a bit more saving:

1600731089_ScreenShot2022-12-17at11_17_52PM.png.94ac8529ca0022de4fbf91e82f5322e4.png

I'm in the same situation. I will wait for few girls that I'm missed in the league, which I'm missing a few shards of:

Rachael
Madame Ivanka
Dolly
Caroline

• Like 2

Now that i unlocked Fredy Sih Roko tier 2 , i regret a little bit getting Noomye using SC.

i thought it is like the previous vilains where you need clear all vilains girls while in fact you need just to unlock tier 2 and you will have only one girl to get even if you dont finish all tier 1 girls.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

I forgot how much SC I have, I know it's ~70ish.  The last screenshot I took showed 47 SC, but I know I got more than that.  It's not enough for an L5 anyway.  I wish there was one place, maybe on the homepage, that displayed all of the stored resources.  A nice column on the side w/ all of the orbs, tickets, gems, SC, etc.

• Like 8

I'm almost at the point of having enough coins to buy the girls I want. I've got 200 coins, and should be around 220 before the end of the event. The highest possible cost is 240 coins, so I'm pretty close to being able to afford anything. The problem is that nothing worthwhile is showing up in my shop. It's all crowded out by the dozens of Kinky Cumpetition girls that I never cared for and just got 40-50 shards for in due course by doing league and season fights during their event.

• Like 6

grafik.png.d24b19cdf93ed9f3f0b430c65bc069be.png

In very rare occasions RNG isn't hitting you bad...

Like I hoped as I refused to use more combativity in LD at Amaya to get the last shards, I have her now in the shop! My first girl from Sultry Mytery. 😁

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 6
  • Hearts 3

Event done for me. It went pretty much as usual, except I got less SM coins because it didn't overlap with MD (I also spend in OD, but a lot less). I collected 176 coins in the first 2 occurrences (88 avg), and 76 in this one for 2.5 OD girls (I'll finish the 3rd one today on natural regen, maybe top off with a few refills).

Regarding the shop, I had the same issue as with every previous occurrence: I keep forgetting to refresh it twice a day, so I only had 5 shop refreshes. 2 of them showed the same girl (in a row), so I only saw 4 girls out of 50+. None of them mattered (Mia was a 5* Legendary and I needed only 2 shards, but I'm not gonna spend SM coins since she's still available in leagues :) I'll get her in 28 hours), so I still haven't bought anything in the shop.

I now have enough for Dolly (92/100, my main target for this shop) as well as Hilda (47/100). Hilda is not expected to return anytime soon in LD (6~7 months), so maybe I'll have a chance to see her in SM first. Once I get these 2, I'll consider throwing coins at random 3* girls.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Well, checking my harem, the only and sole girl that I really want and need this event to drop is Hilda. Orange L5 to complete the set. But I have more than 50 girls waiting. Ok, let's wait for points to stack up, I'll be read-- yyyeeeaaaaAAAARGGGGGGG...

capture-20230118-123334.png.67c203b942fdf9bf5f8bf47ea19144a5.png

Edited by lepidocter
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 2

Event Done for me.

i started with 160 coins and i finished with 29 coins

i earned 79 coins duing events. and i bought my second girl and my first L5 fom this event Alluza fom Boss Bang.

i earned 15 keys from 216 CP. drop rate 6.94 %

i still have 9 L5 girls in my pool;1 from BB, 3 from LC , 3 from LD and 2 from Leagues.

• Like 8

Started the SM w/ ~70 SC, and ended it w/ 118 SC, so I gained ~40 SC.  Unlike last Nov., where I gained 128 SC, thanks to the MD.  I didn't spend kobans on the OD.  At this rate, it'll take me 3 months to be able to afford my first SM L5.  If the Anniversary GA/SE overlaps the OD in the summer (Aug 14th), then I'd get every girl, and a ton of SC.

Like @Liliat, I didn't check the shop every 12 hours, so I only saw 5 girls.  It doesn't matter to me, since I'd only spend SC on L5s, but I don't have enough SC yet, so even if I did see them, it wouldn't make a difference.  Once I do have ~240 SC, then I'll pay attention, and time the shop rotations perfectly.  It's almost like 240 SC = 4x MPx6s or an EP draft orb, where it's really expensive, and the girl isn't always available.

These are the 5 girls I saw in the shop, the 5x L5s that could appear, and the 7x LD L5s that can't appear.  I'm not missing any BB, LC, or league girls.  Most of the L5s I'm missing are from the LD, pantheon (Aquarius), or SE.  Getting the 5x L5s via the SM, will save me from having to spend 5400 kos for each of them, from PoG later.

I'll continue to try to get 40 shards for future LD girls, so they'd get added to the SM pool, unless I really like their parody.

On a side note, I think the shop girl Lisa (Genshin Impact) should be added to everyone's SM pool for 240 SC.  That'd make sense to me.  Should be able to recruit her from the same shop she oversees.

1228135406_sultrymysteries2.thumb.png.18b56ba873ea277a81a8f8497c204fcf.png

• Like 6