Sultry Mysteries

FinderKeeper

2 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

If these are the rewards for every grid, then I'd probably prioritize getting the bulk of the SC and the kobans, then refreshing the grid.

My ideal 5 rewards are the 60 kobans, 3 keys, and 5-10 SC.

That's what I did after spending 19 orbs (15+4 from the board)

Got the Kobans, the keys, 5 and 10 tokens and some other random stuff.
Figured that fishing for the 7 token drop was not worth it, since the rest of the stuff was gotten

The list of possible rewards is the same for everyone, I guess. However, what you get when you actually use a key is random (So you can't predict what you'll get).

Seeing that 1 Legendary Shard costs 4S, and 20 Combativity costs 20S, we can consider that 1L Shard = 5 Combativity. In all villains-based events, 5 Combativity will give you more than 1 shard (on average), or exactly 1 Shard on average (For LD). So it might be better to purchase Combativity for MD, and save the Kobans you won't spend on MD to buy combativity for the relevant events (Assuming we always get Combativity in Shop Refreshes, or at least often enough to use all our S points). Unless, of course, you get a chance to obtain shards for a girl you *really* want and are not going to see again any time soon (= LD Girls. Or, in my Case, Dolly at 92/100. I might save 32S in case I see her in the shop).

So I'd say:

- Keep S for super rare girls your really want, and already have 40+ shards

- Spend the rest of your S on Combativity, and use your saved Kobans to get girl shards in their respective events.

I won't use this feature to finish all my 70%+ KC girls :)

11 minutes ago, 430i said:

Is the girl really random? I got the girl for which I had the most shards - a PoP girl with 99 shards...

Yes. The girl can even be a regular world boss girl, per one of my clubmates. Obviously that's one to pass up, just like a PoP girl.

• Like 1
  • Surprised :O 1

5 minutes ago, 430i said:

Is the girl really random? I got the girl for which I had the most shards - a PoP girl with 99 shards...

My girl was Alt. Keira.  She needs 220 SC, for 55 shards, since I have 45 shards.  I'd say it's random.

5 minutes ago, Franka said:

Same grid, just Nutaku, right?

Finderkeeper and I had the same grid rewards as you, so yeah, it's the same.

Also, I think this girl is Lisa from Genshin Impact (although I never played that game 👀).

368972019_lisagenshinimpact.thumb.png.928f4e2f52140bff3f3d4325946ae918.png
Art by ivenglynn & piukute062.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ravi-Sama said:

My girl was Alt. Keira.  She needs 220 SC, for 55 shards, since I have 45 shards.  I'd say it's random.

Finderkeeper and I had the same grid rewards as you, so yeah, it's the same.

Thankfully we weren't the first 2 people to post, because I also have Alt Keira. The lack of the name on mouseover is annoying.  Grid is the same, rewards change.

I'm pretty sure the layout is:

Girl Shards                   Gems              Gems

Comabtivity/Kisses                        Other Stuff

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zteev said:

Thankfully we weren't the first 2 people to post, because I also have Alt Keira. The lack of the name on mouseover is annoying.  Grid is the same, rewards change.

Wow, and I assume we're both gonna skip her, lol.

Yep, this is my shop layout:

149812092_sultrymysteries.png.84c1962690f6431af76ca1ffd8292b14.png

I didn't see CP yet, but Liliat said 20 CP = 20 SC.  That'd be tempting during an MD, but I think I'd skip it, to save up SC for L5s.

I am also wondering whether the actual grid layout is always the same for all players... In my first grid I have the 3 dating tokens in the top left corner and 20 orange gems in the 3rd row, 3rd column from the top left

• Thinking 1

21 minuti fa, Ravi-Sama ha scritto:

Also, I think this girl is Lisa from Genshin Impact (although I never played that game 👀).

368972019_lisagenshinimpact.thumb.png.928f4e2f52140bff3f3d4325946ae918.png
Art by ivenglynn & piukute062.

Yes, she is.

Now the real question. Why is she, an unreleased (?) girl (and a too-well-done-from-the-very-beginning one for her to be a possible future girl in a future cameo 4 event, I must add), the face of this new feature? If there was a chance for her shards to appear under those random boxes in some far far away grid, they would have told us, right? 

Edited by Antimon
  • Thinking 2

2 minutes ago, 430i said:

I am also wondering whether the actual grid layout is always the same for all players... In my first grid I have the 3 dating tokens in the top left corner and 20 orange gems in the 3rd row, 3rd column from the top left

Here's my grid.  I assume it has to be random, otherwise we'd all just pick the best rewards and refresh it.

grid.png.b9f4e5f9207f244f94f3b88ce2e21b0d.png

• 36 sultry coins (SC) for 200 gems (1 SC ~ 5.55 gems)
  • Up to 240 SC for girl shards, which varies based on rarity.  4 SC per shard for Legendary, and 3 SC for Epic girls.
  • 30 SC for 15 kisses (2 SC = 1 Kiss)
  • 28 SC for 2 MPx1s (14 SC = 1 MPx1)
  • 20 SC for 20 CP (1 SC = 1 CP)
  • 50 SC for 1 EPx1
  • 28 SC for 10 Tickets (1 SC = 2.8 Tickets)

1 Sultry Coin equals:

• 5.5 Gems
  • 0.25 Legendary Shard
  • 0.33 Epic Shard
  • 0.5? Rare Shard
  • 1 Common Shard
  • 0.5 Kiss
  • 1 CP
  • 0.07 MPx1
  • 0.02 EPx1
  • 2.8 Tickets
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

il y a 29 minutes, Ravi-Sama a dit :

il y a 13 minutes, Antimon a dit :

Yes, she is.

Now the real question. Why is she, an unreleased (?) girl (and a too-well-done-from-the-very-beginning one for her to be a possible future girl in a future cameo 4 event, I must add), the face of this new feature? If there was a chance for her shards to appear under those random boxes in some far far away grid, they would have told us, right? 

she looks like a girl that can be in a BB o LD event.

it would be great if they  release her for tommorrow s MD. 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hearts 1

il y a 10 minutes, OmerB a dit :

I'm guessing that it's the same as in HH. The question now - when is it worth to open a new grid?

When you have unlocked the most important rewards (Whatever this means).

If you have good luck with the first 15 tiles: you know the remaining 15 will be worse. Better reset.

If you have bad luck with the first 15 tiles: you know the remaining 15 will be better. Better keep going.

Now, the question is: what is a "good" reward, and what is a "bad" reward? If we consider than 1S = 1 Combativity = 10.8Kobans, then we have the following order:

- 10S = 108K

- 7S = 75K

- 60K = 60K

- 5S = 54K

- 3S = 32K

- 3 Fists = 32K

- 2 Fists = 22K

- 2x2500 XP = 15K

Everything else is worth less than 11 Kobans, IMO. The 3 keys is probably a good reward as well. So if you get most of these with 15 Keys, reset. Otherwise, keep going.

• Like 3

In my first shop, it offered me... Pumpkin The Morrigan :o Which is on the current PoV.

I went to the PoV and took the last shards of her, and afterwards went to the store, expecting to see an offer of a new girl there, but no. This is what I saw after getting the girl on "regular" means outside of the shop - No new girl was awaiting me there, but 10 tickets for 28 coins :(

First Sultry shop 2.11.22.jpg

Shop on CxH for comparison:

first Sultry shop CxH 2.11.22.jpg

100 energy might be worth it for 25 coins.

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1