Sultry Mysteries

FinderKeeper

From Patch Notes #44:

Sultry Mysteries Event (SM)

A new Event type is now available!

image3-33-300x84.png

In Sultry Mysteries, win rewards by unlocking squares from a grid and collect Sultry Coins to buy awesome rewards and shards for unfinished girls.

image5-22-1024x462.png

How can the event be accessed?

To access the event, players must have reached Level 15

If under 15, the event won’t be visible at all.

How does it work?

Every grid has 30 squares. You can generate a new grid, but you must open at least 15 squares first.

image7-21.png

Every square hides a mystery reward. Use 1 key to unlock the reward hiding behind the square.

The number of grids that can be generated is unlimited.

How can I get keys?

You’ll start the event with 15 keys.

Win them by collecting the rewards from the final Daily Chest or battle villains for a chance to win keys.

image17-10.png

Keys can also be obtained with Gold or via Bundles.

Keys will be reset at the end of the event so make sure to use them all before the SM event ends!

What are Sultry Coins and how do I use them?

Sultry Coins can only be won by unlocking mystery boxes from the event grid.

image14-12.png

You can then use them in the exclusive event Shop to unlock awesome rewards like missing shards for uncompleted recruits!

Note that the Sultry Coins will be kept after the event ends and can be used the next time the event is available.

How does the Exclusive Shop function?

Spend Sultry Coins on rewards or resources like Gems. You can also spend Sultry Coins on purchasing shards for recruits that you haven’t yet completed!

There will be 5 rewards for you to purchase in the shop.

image2-31.png

The first slot of the shop is reserved for the shards of a random recruit for which you already have 40 shards or more (does not include Mythics).

The Shop will be refreshed every 12h or can be manually restocked with Gold.

For more information, check out the information button on the event page or our Events article on the Kinkoid blog!

45GImtI.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

My first shop on this new type of event:

first Sultry shop CxH 2.11.22.jpg

This is Blitz Bolt, a (3 stars) Epic girl. Not worth spending coin on her imo (I don't have enough anyways).

The 100 energy for 25 coins might be an interesting option.

Edited by OmerB
  • Sad 1

I don't even know if its funny anymore, but every time something new shows up both in CxH and HH, CxH gets shafted in some way. HH has mythic rotation during this event, so HH is able to farm more keys for free(when going for the girl). CxH will have mythic later for some reason. I really don't get it, lol
Similarly CxH got screwed with 3* girls instead of 5* during big anniversary event

• Like 2

On 11/5/2022 at 12:02 AM, OmerB said:

Current Sultry shop:

image.png.a0eb46bd704eea89028be57a634dca8a.png

This is Ms. Freedom, an epic from Pachinko. Should I get her? 🤔

I would!  It's a good deal!

I really want KK to fix the algorithm for selecting girls for the shop; PoG & PoV girls should be LOCKED OUT of Sultry Mysteries bc they are the easiest girls to get.  i am surprised this hasn't been fixed by now.  Even the Whales aren't that likely to pay gold to refresh the SM Store to get a non-PoG/PoV girl.  I know i won't.

Edit:

image.png.4c62c15d773e9b35a03828f308295d89.png

only 1 & 1/2 hrs left, i finally get a non-PoV gal, but don't have enough SC...

Saving for next month!

Edited by Karxan
  • Thanks 1

For three and a half days, I haven't got anything worthy of noting on any game, until an hour ago, at my last "spin" of this Sultry M event, I got my most coveted prize - Spill!

I needed 25 shards of her, and a chance of 1/28 to get her IIRC (the number of girls that I have between 40 to 99 shards).

Screenshot_20230118-082232_Kiwi Browser.jpg

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 4

i started with 74 coins and finished with 137

i did not get any intersting girls expect a girl from champion who i dont want to spend coins on her.

i have enough coins for Kilaria which is the only L5 girl i can get. i am missing 25 shards.i hope she will pop up next time

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/17/2023 at 5:22 AM, OmerB said:

I think that I should not be tempted by her, and save my coins for 5 star girls.

Thats better than spending the 5400 gold to get her from PoG. She should have been 5 star, she was a legendary days girl before they added 5 star girls to the game.

Edited by Sinnin
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

computer being a dumpster fire again, but i got Kilaria a few min ago!

image.png.24ef52eb1cb4e5053712be78b1b7dfd7.png

Seemed to be a good deal!  i hope i can get enough SC (127?) for Narkisha Onix!

image.png.c91e42d875f8db75527b8b8db2489889.png

Edit; now there's a new Kilaria in the new PoA!

Edited by Karxan
  • Like 2
  • Hearts 2

On 4/24/2023 at 2:57 PM, Karxan said:

computer being a dumpster fire again, but i got Kilaria a few min ago!

image.png.24ef52eb1cb4e5053712be78b1b7dfd7.png

Seemed to be a good deal!  i hope i can get enough SC (127?) for Narkisha Onix!

image.png.c91e42d875f8db75527b8b8db2489889.png

Edit; now there's a new Kilaria in the new PoA!

Yes, it's the best deal that you could've made :)

I didn't get any interesting options on this SM unfortunately.

• Like 2

Last time when Kilaria appeared in LC , I missed 25 shards and i did not get her. i had saved a lot of coins to get her.

and today for the first time she appeared to me .and of course i got her. 

after getting her, i have only 17 3 stars girls in my pool considering i did not count champions and clubs girls.

kilaria.JPG

• Like 3
  • Hearts 1

• 1 month later...

I have so many good options to get...

So why give me her? It's about the 4th time that I see her on SM (including the past events):

I'll take any Sensual, Eccentric, Physical, Dominatrix and Exhibistionist.
I should get at least one of those, preferrably Blazer and Cougar woman.

On 5/5/2023 at 2:47 PM, madahmed said:

Last time when Kilaria appeared in LC , I missed 25 shards and i did not get her. i had saved a lot of coins to get her.

She's one that I regret not playing sooner to get.  I like Gamora.

• Like 3

i'm annoyed as fuck; is Narkisha Onix too much to ask?  RNGBS gave me Vara, a PoP girl...  Some players might jump at not waiting & getting the PoP/PoV/PoG girls instantly, but i'd rather get the rarer/harder to get girls & keep the PoP/PoV/PoG girls OUT of SM, but apparently the Whales have spoken...

/sigh...

I had a very good acquisition, I hope 😃 I needed only 36 shards of her. Waited to see if I will get a 'Get shards' or 'Get a new girl' on DP, but I finished it.
So, I took her in the last hour. She's my 5th L5 Eccentric girl.

@KarxanTry to get only 5 stars from Sultry Mysteries that you can't get by regular means in game, like past Legendary Contests and Legendary Days girls.

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 2
  • Hearts 1

19 hours ago, OmerB said:

I had a very good acquisition, I hope 😃 I needed only 36 shards of her. Waited to see if I will get a 'Get shards' or 'Get a new girl' on DP, but I finished it.
So, I took her in the last hour. She's my 5th L5 Eccentric girl.

@KarxanTry to get only 5 stars from Sultry Mysteries that you can't get by regular means in game, like past Legendary Contests and Legendary Days girls.

Narkisha Onix & Blaine are both @ 💖50💖, but the broken/bad↕y coded RNG'rythm gave me PoP gir↕ Vara, again!!  TWICE IN A FFUCKING ROW!!

I'd ☙☙LOVE❧❧ to get Mischief, but i on↕y got 💖38💖...

image.thumb.png.ace147b9b61726bf1a605d6bcd717a62.png

4 hours ago, Karxan said:

Narkisha Onix & Blaine are both @ 💖50💖, but the broken/bad↕y coded RNG'rythm gave me PoP gir↕ Vara, again!!  TWICE IN A FFUCKING ROW!!

I'd ☙☙LOVE❧❧ to get Mischief, but i on↕y got 💖38💖...

image.thumb.png.ace147b9b61726bf1a605d6bcd717a62.png

Wait for Tendryl, she's your best from the girls with 40 shards that I see in this photo (I think that she was on BB, we don't have revivals for these). If you have 5 stars girls with more shards, that are not on the regualr champions, go for them (like past BB girls).
Unless you really really like Narkisha, and can't live without her, I would suggest you to save the coins for 5 stars girls.

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 1

image.png.184a5a1e1544a98bc92aa28c0cca8444.png

CXH 5✩ Girls 40-99💖s
name= 60💖s
Blaine 50💖s
name= 44💖s
Blazer 42💖s - Tracer Parody
name= 40💖s
Aurlia 40💖s - Held by Champion Miss Metal
name= 40💖s

as usua↕, customer service ignoring BUGS...

Narkisha Onix & Blaine are the ones i want most; *IF* the other 5✩ Girls i will consider it though i strongly suspect they'd be more expensive than Narkisha bc rarity.

• Like 1

@KarxanBlaine and Silva Dawn are great! Blaine might be the best, since it doesn't have revival (She's from Double Penetration).

They won't be more expensive than Narkisha Onix, since they are both Legendary.

I would try to get those from SM: Blaine, Silva Dawn, Fatal Cheer, Blazer, Tendryl and Void Mistress.

You can get Aurlia from the Champion.

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 1

image.png cougar woman sultry mysteries march 16th 2023.png 2023-06-17_17-32-49.png

These are the 4x L5s that should be in my CxH SM pool.  I think they're all just Club/Champion girls, so I'm saving my SC for when I really need it.  I just have 71 SC atm anyway.

Pretty sure I used some SC around March 16th to recruit Cougar Woman.  She's filtered under "Events" so I'm guessing she was an LD girl.  I know she's important to the story, and I thought she was hot, so I got her at some point.  Looks like I probably hustled to raise my SC from 98 -> 236 for her remaining 59 shards.

• Like 1