Patch Notes Week #45

Oliver66

Adventure

• New World 13 Quest 5 Release: “Turn the Game On”: Finally on a mission to find… an arcade station? Let’s just hope you have enough coins to fill all the slots! …Come and check out the brand-new adventure! 

image6-22-300x169.png

Leagues

A New League guy has joined the Haremverse

Compete in the leagues for a chance to win Hercules!

image2-32-120x300.png

Hercules

Side Quest announcement

After the release of the side quest on December 14th, there will be a break in the release of side quests.

The focus will be on the main adventure quests and improving the overall art in the game.

Improvements

• Improvement of the lost session behavior
    • Players will now get appropriately redirected to the page they were going prior to the lost session
  • To prevent IP bans, the “Use” button is now disabled in the recruit leveler until the response is received.

Additional Improvements due to player feedback

These changes will be implemented in response to player feedback regarding the lack of interest and enthusiasm in KC and OD:

• Kinky Cumpetition: the number of winnable recruits decreases from 2 to 1 per month (starting from November).
  • OD’s characters go from 2 to 1 per month (starting from December).

Fixes

• Visual fix for “View profile” option not appearing for the player after the club leader in the club members list.
  • Visual fix on the battle lost screen in case of multiple losses.
  • Fix for the logout functionality in case of a lost session.

1427224819_GH_Patch_Notesimages_gamenews.thumb.jpg.463380f804c30702fc2ca4ff57f72629.jpg

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Oliver66 said:

OD’s characters go from 2 to 1 per month (starting from December).

I'm not exactly sure what they mean with this?

Are they speaking about the number of guys available from battling champions in Orgy Days?

The problem with the guys available through the champions is not their number but that you barely get any of them.

In the current classic event I've battled and defeated Visor already six times and not once did i get any shards for Zale.

• Thanks 1

What the Orgy Days guys being reduced from 2 to 1 means is every OD they add 2 completely new guys to the event on top of the revival of all previous classic events of that month. 1 of those new ones goes exclusively into epic pachinko pool the other goes on a troll/villain. Whether the one they keep will be the exclusive pachinko or still available on trolls we do not know yet.

9 hours ago, Oliver66 said:

What the Orgy Days guys being reduced from 2 to 1 means is every OD they add 2 completely new guys to the event on top of the revival of all previous classic events of that month. 1 of those new ones goes exclusively into epic pachinko pool the other goes on a troll/villain. Whether the one they keep will be the exclusive pachinko or still available on trolls we do not know yet.

Was that always the case or is that a new "feature" this year as I recall Orgy Days originally being a pure revival event to give the chance to earn missed guys.

The wiki says so as well, no mention of new guys debuting in Orgy Days.

Let's be honest, keeping the new guy on a villain to battle would be the more player-friendly solution so Kinkoid will most likely keep the Pachinko-one in the hope of players spending kobans for more pachinko orbs. 😛

The whole point of adding the 2 new guys was for older players to have something to do during OD so removing the guy from the troll would go counter towards their original purpose, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did anyway.

When revivals first started there was no additional guys first added, but when we started getting multiple revivals at once and they changed the event from being called revival to orgy days HH started getting 2 girls added each month right away. I can't recall if ours stayed being called revival or if they changed us over to being called orgy days right away but we didn't get the 2 guys being added until later. We did get a lot of the missed HH orgy day girl counters added later on, to us they would've just looked like adding 2 new guys to epic pachinko.