monthly card question

drwho8765

hello, i have a question about one of the perks in the monthly card program.  it says collect last season, poa,pov, pog rewards.  does this mean if we fail to collect the rewards before the end of the event we still get the rewards? sorry if it a silly question just trying to figure out the system lol  thanks again for making a game that keeps me occupied and entertained.

tony b.

Just remember that the Bang event that starts tomorrow won't collect anything automatically. It's a dumb design but basically that is the only event that doesn't support autocollect. That way i missed collexting last shards for one guy once and in the bang it's alwats 5 star legendary so that was very unfortunate.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, drwho8765 said:

does this mean if we fail to collect the rewards before the end of the event we still get the rewards?

Yes, if you meant collect = acquire (take) earned reward. No, if you ment sit still on your bottom and magically buy get all event's rewards at the end of the month ;)

ty for all the answers, i tend to max out on rewards of these and save the claiming of them so i can use rewards  in contest or events. however lately my internet has been a bit spotty and i might not have access at a point when the event ends to collect my earned rewards. was hoping i would not loose my rewards over something i do not have control over.

tony b.

I think the way kinkoid would see it is you have the option to collect the rewards as soon as you unlock them, saving them for specific times comes with the risk of forgetting them. Most quality of life features like easy collect or multi fights cost free players kobans or you have to pay for them. If you had issues with your internet once you might find a sympathetic customer support worker who would give you the rewards one time but you'd still be at the risk of missing out on your rewards again in the future. The nice thing about the passes is the collect items at the end of events feature is part of all 3 so you can buy the cheapest silver card to obtain it & if your internet is unreliable its probably your best option.

I don't know if it still works, the cards themselves don't advertise it, but if you missed rewards you could pay for the silver card after the event and those rewards would still collect for a certain amount of time.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

It doesn't unlock all rewards just gives you ones you obtained but forgot to collect. So it wouldn't give you say premium path rewards or if you only made it to task 12 of PoA, you wouldn't get the rewards for tasks 13 and beyond.

In the past if you forgot to collect rewards buying it after the event ended had worked to give those rewards, the card itself isn't advertised to do that so we're not sure if they patched that or how long back it works for.

ok I'm getting the daily reward with my monthly card bot nothing else. I've completed several POG with no extra reward. I've completed the POV but not gotten any of the extra rewards I'm feeling a little bit scammed. the only extra rewards I get are in the season pass and that's because I bought a season pass. Am I doing something wrong?

il y a 39 minutes, mtrctyman a dit :

I've completed several POG with no extra reward. I've completed the POV but not gotten any of the extra rewards

The monthly card only give what's indicated there:

image.pngimage.png

For the PoV and PoG extra rewards, you need to spend kobans to unlock the premium rewards there:
image.png

There are multiple ways to collect kobans such as placing well in the weekly leagues, completing all the daily missions and daily contests. You'll get some from your card and you can buy for cash in the bundle chest in the bottom right corner of your screen or directly in the koban tab anytime you want:

image.png

image.png

But don't feel like to buy anything. You can play this game for free but you won't be able to get all the guys so be picky and plan your koban spendings. The money used there allows the studio to pay for its artists, programmers and staff. It's a small company doing nice kinky stuff.

I hope you have now a better understandings about the game. Don't hesitate if you have more questions