Friendly Battles

DaaLord

Hi its me again, I just recently got this idea because I play other videogames, but how about add a friendly battle system (with nothing needed to do it nor anything to get out of it), but just a system in the club you are, where you can fight a clubmate. I think this might be interesting because you can see how strong your club members are in actual PvP (im very curious about some of mine) so I thought I might propose it (even though im pretty sure no one will look at this) anyways thx.

• Like 2

Basically, given that the "PvP" battles are effectively single player fights made against an NPC that happens to control another player's team... This wouldn't be as "friendly" as in other games that have actual live and interactive PvP fights. It would essentially be little more than a testing tool for each individual player, on their own (which the script's simulations already covers pretty well for us).

On top of that, it would most likely result in more traffic and lag for little to no benefit in the grand scheme of things. So... maybe not?

• Like 1

On 11/9/2022 at 9:48 PM, DvDivXXX said:

Basically, given that the "PvP" battles are effectively single player fights made against an NPC that happens to control another player's team... This wouldn't be as "friendly" as in other games that have actual live and interactive PvP fights. It would essentially be little more than a testing tool for each individual player, on their own (which the script's simulations already covers pretty well for us).

On top of that, it would most likely result in more traffic and lag for little to no benefit in the grand scheme of things. So... maybe not?

Yes although it is not completely useless, for example it can allow club leaders to assess the level of their members in pvp in general (even if its just a bot), and furthermore, if it creates more traffic and lag, it would simply mean that people are trying it out meaning they are interested by it.

On 11/9/2022 at 5:58 PM, DaaLord said:

so I thought I might propose it (even though im pretty sure no one will look at this) anyways thx.

Well, a few of us regulars (including a couple of mods who are in touch with Kinkoid staff and could escalate this suggestion if they deemed it worth escalating at this time) have had a look at your suggestion.

As I said, this would require resources to make for very marginal benefits to a minority in the player base (yes, PvP players, let alone people who take the PvP part of the game seriously, are a minority within the wider player base; even though we're a proportionally much bigger part of the active forum community).  Not to mention, no benefit at all to Kinkoid or the game's income. Considering how many things need work done already, I don't think this suggestion is worth even bringing to their attention at this time.

Not completely useless, sure, but before we reach the "not completely useless" bottom of the to-do list, there's a lot of actual top-priority items gathering dust near the top of the list, so... (shrug smiley).

• Hearts 1

Elemental Pantheon is a future new feature that KK is considering. It would work similar to the current Pantheon, but with additional limitations (For example: one Pantheon will only include Sensual/Blue girls, another will only include Dominatrix/Dark girls)

Since it was only quickly mentioned in a poll a few months ago, we don't have much information on this.

A similar feature was mentioned for Leagues (e.g. a PvP league where you would only be able to use Epic girls). Again, no more info on this at the moment.

• Like 4

On 11/9/2022 at 7:58 PM, DaaLord said:

friendly battle system (with nothing needed to do it nor anything to get out of it), but just a system in the club you are, where you can fight a clubmate

In the current version of the Clubs, a completely useless idea. Perhaps if they expand the functionality of the Clubs, there may be some benefit.

• Like 1