Test Mythic Equipment!

Guest Tohru - Kinkoid

Guest Tohru - Kinkoid

HH_Patch Notes.jpg

Test Server Heroes!

You will now have the opportunity to test the Mythic Equipment!

Exceptionally, to ensure that you will be able to test the Mythic Equipment, each account on the test server will receive ten random Mythic Equipment pieces.

But, for the items to appear on your account, you must log out and log back into your account.

Please note that the items are only being distributed on the Test Server and are strictly for testing purposes. The distribution is for you to test the Mythic Equipment without spending time on winning them. When they appear on the prod server, the items will be available in various events.

Thanks for testing and playing! We look forward to hearing your feedback on our Discord server and on the Forum!

- The Kinkoid team

Howdy! 🌻

You can come check out our new article up on the blog about Hero Mythic Equipment!

Please find it 💖 here ! 💖

We look forward to hearing more of your feedback on our Discord/Forum! 

If you have any questions or there's something you'd like to see in the article, please let us know! 🍑

il y a 7 minutes, E.Treehouse a dit :

Not to complain about getting free stuff, but the random generator gave me ALL lower stat equipment than what my hero is currently equipped with 😖

It's not random, you receive lvl 1 Mythic equipment. You need to level it up (Up to lvl 20, by consuming Rare/Epic/Legendary equipment and some cash), and then it will become better than your current legendary equipment.

Stats seem to be fixed (4000/4000/4000/5000/4000 rainbow item at level 20), but equipment also have a secondary bonus ("Resonance"), that can give Attack (2%), Ego (2%), Defense (2%) or Harmony (2%). This seems to be random.

Stats might be bugged, because after upgrading my equipment to level 20 and seeing the 4000/5000 stats, I now see 2000/3000 instead (Just like lvl 1 Mythic equip). I think it's a display bug.

mythicEquipPreview.thumb.png.ee3a5b368a4e648eb195dbbf5e4849aa.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Cost at start is 1M cash and 20 points I guess I'll call them from burning older armor. 

Looks like no matter the level legendary armor is worth 4 points, Epic 3, rare 2 and common 1(common is a guess as I have none), Also it will let you burn a Mythic for 5 points but only by click it does not pick them on the auto fill

At level 4 cash upped to 2M

At level 8 cash upped to 3M

so seems to go up by 1M every 4 levels

looks like total points to 20 is 1555 and if cash pattern holds 59M cash.

Edited by Yamiray
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I see the message about mythic equipment.
I logged out and in, twice. 
I see the level up button for gear. 
I just don't have any mythic items to test. 
Maybe I'm just too low level (lvl 108, and I'm not gonna bother trying to reach 200). 
Can't test it.
I'll just wait to see it in the actual game, and read this thread.
Seems like players that saved 10k+ gear will have a nice advantage for a few weeks.

I think getting 6 balanced lvl 20 M gear, that matches your class, would be ideal for most situations.  Interested to see it in the main game, b/c I can't test it on the test server (not level 200+).

If each gear at level 20 adds a +2% dmg bonus, then maybe it's +12% dmg if you have all 6.  That's slightly better than a single cordyceps, but not as much as a mythic headband (+25%).

My highest pantheon atk so far has been 183k, w/ a 197k TP team, 3 cords, and a headband.  I haven't seen mono stat M gear yet, but if it exists, then that'd raise my max atk to 204.96k.  Which is higher than the temple 1800 boss' 195k atk.  I think that'd indeed help me move up easier.

Just speculation on my part.  I'll have to wait and see.

2022-11-16_16-11-33.thumb.png.bf3a3bb4c56fb8946d22cb1fd7eb6d1b.png2022-11-16_16-13-13.thumb.png.9ab1501259f36b796171288e30ceec27.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama

Regarding the cost: 60M per item is about right. I had 360M on my test account, and I have 1.5M left after upgrading 6 items to lvl 20. So, cash shouldn't be an issue for most players.

Regarding upgrade: using auto-select, the game will select your legendary items first, then epic, then rare. The best strategy is to do the opposite - rare and epic first, as they give only slightly less XP per item, but are worth a LOT less cash. So, if you're low on cash, I recommend selling legendary items first, and then using auto-select to burn your Epic/Rare items. If you're not low on cash, then it probably won't matter too much anyway. Losing 2000 Legendary items isn't such a big deal when you already have infinite cash, and this will leave more items available for sell contests.

How to acquire Mythic Items: we were given 10 for free on test server, but this won't happen on main. So far, I've seen 5 places where we can acquire these items:

- Event Pachinko. Drop rate unknown.

- Mythic Pachinko. Drop rate unknown. I got one after using ~80MP (Total: 1 in 107 orbs)

- PoG, Free path: at 1950 points

- PoG, Paid path: at 1950 points, 5050 points (!! This is almost the end of the path. This requires 145 points per day on average. Since PoG just started, if you're aiming to get this item, START MAXING OUT YOUR DAILY GOALS RIGHT NOW)

Because of the Resonance bonus, if I understand correctly, we want to focus on 3 things for the best items:

- Items of your class (HC/CH/KH)

- 1 set per element, plus one rainbow (9x6 = 54 Items total) [Now that's expensive. Upgrading 9 sets will cost 3.2B and over 20k items. Good thing is, you don't need full set to reap the benefits, so this can be improved slowly over time]

- Items with Attack as Class stat, and I guess defense as Element stat? (I think it's either Attack or Ego for Class, and Defense or Harmony for Element)

Il y a 1 heure, Yamiray a dit :

looks like total points to 20 is 1555

That's what the game says, but each time I upgraded one level, the value went up a bit, by something like +10. Don't know if it's a visual bug. That would add approximately +200 to the real cost.

Edit: Regarding auto-select. I'm not quite sure how it works (I already upgraded everything so I can properly test anymore). By default, the upgrade page will list equipment by rarity: Mythic first, then legendary, epic, rare. So only Legendary Items will be visible at first, and if you auto-select, the game will pick that. However, if you scroll long enough to load Epic items, it seems that auto-select will use them in priority? Maybe?

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Thinking 1

il y a 1 minute, 430i a dit :

Are the mythic items player level dependent?

No (Except for the fact you need to be lvl 200 to get them, apparently). Mythic Items follow their own level curve. You get them as Lvl 1 items, and you can upgrade them up to lvl 20, by using your Mythic/Legendary/Epic/Rare/Common equipment. The rarity is the only thing that matters.

At lvl 20, Mythic Items have slightly better stats than Lvl 500 Legendary items (Btw: does anyone have an example of a good Rainbow Legendary Lv. 500 item to compare? This was discussed recently somewhere on the forum but I already can't find the conversation anymore xD ). And of course, the +2% attack/+2% defense makes it even better.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Liliat said:

No (Except for the fact you need to be lvl 200 to get them, apparently). Mythic Items follow their own level curve. You get them as Lvl 1 items, and you can upgrade them up to lvl 20, by using your Mythic/Legendary/Epic/Rare/Common equipment. The rarity is the only thing that matters.

At lvl 20, Mythic Items have slightly better stats than Lvl 500 Legendary items (Btw: does anyone have an example of a good Rainbow Legendary Lv. 500 item to compare? This was discussed recently somewhere on the forum but I already can't find the conversation anymore xD ). And of course, the +2% attack/+2% defense makes it even better.

Thanks! sorry I am not level 200 on the test server, so I have a couple more questions:

• And as I understand the mythic items have the same "classes" as the current ones right?
  • Besides rainbow and singly class mythic items, are there also multi-class items (i.e. HK/Endurance)
  • Are there mythic items with garbage classes - harmony/endurance?
  • Do you know the class in advance?
  • Can you change the class? (Is it changed with every upgrade perhaps)

Okay, so I assume something like 4567 on Harmony (Harmony stat is higher than other stats)

So:

- 3567 -> 4000: +12.14% on each stat (Main/Secondary/Ego)

- 4567 -> 5000: +9.48% on Harmony

There is no Mono for Mythic Equipment (Yet?), so I'm not sure if will be perfectly adequate for Pantheon (Where using 3 to 5 mono is usually best)

• Like 1

il y a 40 minutes, 430i a dit :

And as I understand the mythic items have the same "classes" as the current ones right?

Yes, Mythic Equipment have 4 variables: Class, Element, Class Bonus, Element Bonus (And of course, slot and skin). Class being Hardcore, Charm or Knowhow. Element, being one of the 8 elements, or Rainbow. Class Bonus being either Attack or Ego (2% each). Element Bonus is Defense (2%) or Harmony (4%). It seems you can get any combination of these attributes, so for each slot, that's 108 possible combinations (I think? Ravi-Sama Lepidocter mentioned 192 combinations).

By my math:

3 Classes, 9 Elements, 2 Class Stats, 2 Element Stats = 108 possibilities

Besides rainbow and singly class mythic items, are there also multi-class items (i.e. HK/Endurance)

It doesn't work exactly like that. Here are 6 examples of mythic equipment at lvl 20. I didn't select specific stats, so they should be pretty representative of what can happen:

item6.png.2f75e554e8c760dc2f014150edf7c268.pngitem5.png.d809e96b73edd971a3c639f474387858.pngitem4.png.09151b51d8edee3502be80c867c1b84e.pngitem3.png.93dd7e8769155c963f063a8332ccabf0.pngitem2.png.ecd4af45a3cece0cc8ad378fe6d9ca05.pngitem1.thumb.png.82d6404af52414a5e390116bb8bf56d7.png

Citation

Are there mythic items with garbage classes - harmony/endurance?

Yes, see my Dragon Sword above

Do you know the class in advance?

Seems fully random when you obtain the equipment

Can you change the class? (Is it changed with every upgrade perhaps)

I don't think you can. The stats are determined when you acquire the item, and then they don't change

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 8
  • Hearts 3

29 minutes ago, Liliat said:

mentioned 192 combinations

I did as I didn't knew class = 2 bonuses, element = 2 bonuses, I thought they were all 4 bonuses sorted in different pairs (like Class = Harmony bonus too).

This definitely kill the chance Purple and Yellow will be again of any use XD.

Edited by lepidocter
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Now, I'm looking forward to getting 6x Charm/Atk & Balanced/Def gear.

We're definitely going to need a method of switching easily between 9 sets of gear.

I wanna try out dom gear for the pantheon, but it doesn't seem like there's mono gear.  Maybe the dmg bonus will compensate for that.

We can't have 6 gear of both dmg and ego, which would mimic mono gear's effect.

Being able to boost defense will be interesting.  I always wanted that ability, but I think the only way was using ginseng.

Sets of gear I'm looking forward too:

• Charm/Atk & 🌈 Balanced/Def (probably the most used)
  • Charm/Atk &  Dom/Def (might be good in the pantheon)
  • Charm/Ego &  Sub/Def (turtle shell formation)
  • Charm/Atk & 🟣 Voy/Harmony (max harmony)
  • Charm/Atk & 🔴 Ecc/Harmony (better crits)
  • Charm/Ego & 🟢 Exh/Def (max HP)
  • Charm/Atk & 🟠 Phy/Harmony (more crits!)
  • Charm/Atk & 🟡 Pla/Def (lowering defense might become more beneficial, if everyone can raise defense now)
  • Charm/Ego & 🔵 Sen/Def (great for Boss Bang)

If I got 6 gear of the wrong class, I might switch to that class.  It'll make classes relevant again.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I'm not on the test server, so thanks for posting this and the details.

I was expecting a crafting method of acquisition using up a lot of Legendary gear and Ymen, so while having enough gear is helpful, at least they made Epic & Rare gear worth something. I wonder if you can use Mythic gear to level up other Mythic gear.

• Like 1