Test Mythic Equipment!

Guest Tohru - Kinkoid

7 minutes ago, Zteev said:

I'm not on the test server, so thanks for posting this and the details.

I was expecting a crafting method of acquisition using up a lot of Legendary gear and Ymen, so while having enough gear is helpful, at least they made Epic & Rare gear worth something. I wonder if you can use Mythic gear to level up other Mythic gear.

It looks like you can use at least mythic, legendary and epic gear--the higher the gear the more points for each. I am not sure about rare or common gear.

Guest Tohru - Kinkoid

Howdy! 🌻

You can come check out our new article up on the blog about Hero Mythic Equipment!

Please find it 💖 here ! 💖

We look forward to hearing more of your feedback on our Discord/Forum! 

If you have any questions or there's something you'd like to see in the article, please let us know! 🍑

Auto-fill selects the lowest currently loaded items. If you have more than 100 items, make sure to scroll to the end of the list so that all items are loaded and you have the best chance of making the best deal with the auto-fill option

This is the part that worries me the most. I have so many items in my inventory that scrolling down to load them all would probably take 30 minutes...

• Like 1

il y a 30 minutes, garadron a dit :

This is the part that worries me the most. I have so many items in my inventory that scrolling down to load them all would probably take 30 minutes...

Do you use HH++? If so, that's the reason why scrolling is slow. Without it, I can scroll 9000+ items in ~30 secs. And since HH++ doesn't affect the mythic level-up page (for now), I wouldn't worry too much about it.

8 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Do you use HH++? If so, that's the reason why scrolling is slow. Without it, I can scroll 9000+ items in ~30 secs. And since HH++ doesn't affect the mythic level-up page (for now), I wouldn't worry too much about it.

I tried disabling the script and going to the bottom of my list and it took me 5 minutes and the game is lagging like crazy on that screen haha

I really think that the game should have a "sort by level" so it can load the lowest level items from server first BEFORE this goes live but we all now that'll never happen.

Do you know if the inventory list resets after levelling once? cause scrolling even for 1 minute per level per item to get all upgrades sounds abyssmal :D

My honest reaction

ralph.jpg.ddbed881070b3f38eafd4a5891b878b3.jpg

Il 16/11/2022 in 20:45 , garadron ha scritto:

so there's even more inventory management without proper inventory management implemented into the game and according to Q&A you MIGHT add actual inventory management after the feature that requires it is rolled out to production? just checking

Mainly for ^this reason^, but also for the multiple instances of RNG that we'll have to face to find the piece we need (right class, right theme, right class bonus, right theme bonus, right equip slot).
At least stat values appear to be fixed and not variable (and this aspect maybe makes these mythic equipments' rng exuberance less infernal than what I'm figuring in my mind without having the chance to directly testing it. I don't know)

By the way, thank you @Liliatfor your precious reports on this new feature

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 3

I have a proposal that make sense the moment you figure out the first week give a super extra edge to those dropping matching items.

Deal 12 of them in a starting free bundle as for Test Server.

This reduce the chance one player collect early matching "blessing+class MEquips" and all other a good bonus to Purple/Harmony.

5 hours ago, Liliat said:

if low-level/rarity items are used first, then they should be loaded/displayed first as well

For an example of how this is implemented in some other games:

1.jpg.cf756231fdfc342b6fc0f39abf28018e.jpg
First, there are special items designed to level items up, then there are ordinary items that can be annihilated into points, and they are sorted by increasing this value per instance.

The answer to this question may seem obvious, but I'm not on the test server to check it out. Since the consequences of answering it incorrectly would be dire, please humor me.

The part of the mythic equipment blog page dealing with the auto-select contains the following: "Note that if there is extra material over the material requirement for leveling up, it will be lost."  I assume that means that, if a piece of legendary equipment (worth 4 pts) is auto-selected when the item being upgraded only needs 1 pt, the remaining 3 pts are lost.  I assume that it does not mean that, if your inventory contains 500 total items but the item being upgraded only needs 2 items, you lose 498 items.

Can someone on the test server (or who knows the answer) please confirm?  TIA.

24 minutes ago, Antonym said:

I assume that means that, if a piece of legendary equipment (worth 4 pts) is auto-selected when the item being upgraded only needs 1 pt, the remaining 3 pts are lost.  I assume that it does not mean that, if your inventory contains 500 total items but the item being upgraded only needs 2 items, you lose 498 items.

It means that an overflow of construction points from marked items is lost, not that the whole inventory cleared. So you're right.

• Like 1

Guest Tohru - Kinkoid

@Antonym Indeed, to further what @bolitho76 has kindly explained, it means that if you're trying to level up a piece of ME to another level and there is an amount of leftover "material", it will not be recredited to your inventory. Instead, it will be lost. Your entire equipment inventory of 500 items will not be lost. 😄

As a more practical example:

• To improve a ME item from level  to level 3, you need: 23 “material”, 1M money
    • If you use 6 legendary items, each worth 4 material, you'll be using a total 24 materials and will lose 1.

I hope this clarifies things. 🍑

3 hours ago, holymolly said:

prob all game I´d suppose? Well all as in gh,hh and comix ..no idea how far psh is.

HH and PSH most often get releases at the same time (sorry dont know about GH), but Comix is almost always on a different releasetrack which can differ half a year, so it's quite a key question

• Like 1

Guest Tohru - Kinkoid

We received a lot of feedback from players asking us to move the release so Mythic Equipment will be released tomorrow (Nov. 24th) for all games. 🍑