Mythic Equipment - New Feature

FinderKeeper

@Tohru - Kinkoid

https://blog.kinkoid.com/features/mythic-equipment/

📢 !!Please note that this feature is currently only available on the Test server and will be released next week on the Prod server!! 📢

You’re well endowed, but are you well equipped? 👄

Want to reach the top of the leaderboards in Leagues, Seasons, and the Pantheon? 🏆

💦 Want even the toughest recruits to join your Harem? 💦

Hero, the time has come: equip the ultimate Mythic Equipment and unleash your true power! 💥😈

image4-249x300.png

🔥 What is Mythic Equipment? 🔥

Mythic equipment is a brand-new equipment rarity designed to help you be the strongest. Leave no opponent undefeated, no villain unscathed, and no recruit unrecruited. ;)

Unlike the other types of equipment, Mythic rarity equipment can be upgraded to reach new levels of power.

Win Mythic Equipment, level it up, resonate it with your hero bonuses, and become unstoppable! 

😍 When can I start using Mythic Equipment? 😍

To start using Mythic Equipment and winning them from the game, players must have reached level 200.

🍑 From where can I find and upgrade my Mythic Equipment pieces? 🍑

Find the Mythic Equipment pieces in your Equipment inventory. From the homepage,  go to Market > My Stats&Equipment > Equipment.

image1-300x154.png

💘 How do Mythic Equipment stats function? 💘

All Mythic Equipment pieces start at Level 1 and have a maximum level of 20. The Equipment stats are not related to the Player level.

To upgrade them, use other equipment pieces and Money. Equipment cannot be upgraded if the player does not have enough items to reach the next equipment level (the level-up button will remain grayed out).

image2-300x147.png

🌶️ What is Resonance? How does it work? 🌶️

Resonance is a bonus based on a “match” between the resonating bonus and the hero.

The mythic equipment will have two resonating bonuses that the player can try and match. You do not need to match them both to get a bonus.

The Class of the hero (1 of 3):

• Hardcore
  • Charm
  • Know-how

The Theme of the team (1 of 9):

• Dominatrix
  • Submissive
  • Voyeurs
  • Sensual
  • Eccentric
  • Exhibitionist
  • Physical
  • Playful
  • Balanced

Resonance bonuses are all summed up and then applied after/on top of all other bonuses.

⚡How does the item level-up work? ⚡

To level up an item of Mythical Equipment, you must use other equipment pieces. The other equipment pieces are used as “material” – imagine material is like “experience” but for the equipment.

Depending on the rarity, each piece of equipment has a different “material” value:

• Common: 1
  • Rare: 2
  • Epic: 3
  • Legendary: 4
  • Mythic: 5

image3-300x54.png

The level requirements for Mythical Equipment are the following:

• To reach level 2, you need 20 “material”, 1M money
  • To reach level 3, you need 23 “material”, 1M money
  • To reach level 4, you need 26 “material”, 1M money
  • To reach level 5, you need 30 “material”, 2M money
  • To reach level 6, you need 34 “material”, 2M money
  • To reach level 7, you need 39 “material”, 2M money
  • To reach level 8, you need 44 “material”, 2M money
  • To reach level 9, you need 50 “material”, 3M money
  • To reach level 10, you need 57 “material”, 3M money
  • To reach level 11, you need 65 “material”, 3M money
  • To reach level 12, you need 74 “material”, 3M money
  • To reach level 13, you need 84 “material”, 4M money
  • To reach level 14, you need 95 “material”, 4M money
  • To reach level 15, you need 108 “material”, 4M money
  • To reach level 16, you need 123 “material”, 4M money
  • To reach level 17, you need 140 “material”, 5M money
  • To reach level 18, you need 159 “material”, 5M money
  • To reach level 19, you need 180 “material”, 5M money
  • To reach level 20, you need 204 “material”, 5M money

🍒 How does the auto-select functionality work? 🍒 

When not using the auto-select functionality, you can individually select all the items you want to use as “material” until the required amount to level up has been reached.

But, when using the auto-select functionality, the equipment pieces will be selected in the following order:

• from lowest to highest rarity
  • from lowest to the highest level

👉 Auto-fill selects the lowest currently loaded items. If you have more than 100 items, make sure to scroll to the end of the list so that all items are loaded and you have the best chance of making the best deal with the auto-fill option

To avoid players accidentally using Mythical Equipment, it can’t be auto-selected.

Note that if there is extra material over the material requirement for leveling up, it will be lost.

💖 How can I get Mythic Equipment? 💖

Mythical Equipment will be available as a reward from several in-game events and features: 

Seasons, PoA, PoG, LC, Mythic Pachinko, Event Pachinko, and Seasonal events. And, possibly, more to come!

image5-300x144.png

Now that we’ve told you everything there is to know about Mythical Equipment, go try it out, fight opponents with even more power, and show off to the Haremverse how well you’re equipped! 

And show off how strong and hard you are to your Harem!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 7
  • Hearts 1

il y a 19 minutes, rsmaster a dit :

so why when i equip it ALL my previous stats go down ????

I believe there is a visual bug in some cases, where the mythic item is considered to be lvl 0 (2000 all stats, even though the minimum is supposed to be 2100/Lv 1). Maybe that's what's happening to you?

• Like 1

Guest Tohru - Kinkoid

Edited the post as I've edited the article to add the following 💖

👉 Auto-fill selects the lowest currently loaded items. If you have more than 100 items, make sure to scroll to the end of the list so that all items are loaded and you have the best chance of making the best deal with the auto-fill option

I need an info.

Items comprise *all* possibilities, or come with specific presets?

I mean: are there 648 items, or some slot of items doesn't contain all combos (like the 'shoes' never have some Stat combo)?

It's important to compute if I need to spend 30 years in the game.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have a lot of questions too and I'd be curious to test this for myself. Unfortunately my test account is too far away from level 200 for me to bother power-leveling it just for this.

From what I've understood so far (mostly thanks to Liliat's very detailed posts), the system seems a lot less RNG-reliant and more flexible than I anticipated. That's good, I'm cautiously optimistic at least.

What I can't really figure out is whether there's an option to reroll the properties of a given item or whether what you get initially remains the same and you need to ditch items that don't match your needs and hope to get lucky and get the types you need for each slot eventually.

Also, just to be clear, there are only Mono (of each class) and Rainbow items, as a main type, right? No full Endurance or Harmony garbage as for legendary and below?

PS: I'm a bit surprised to see this update come out earlier than the Hero's Journey feature, which I expected to get released next, and seems to have been delayed quite a bit since the feature survey when devs seemed to consider it was almost ready. I hope we'll get that one next and that it will prove worth the wait.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Also, just to be clear, there are only Mono (of each class) and Rainbow items, as a main type, right?

All items are rainbow. The class is only important for the resonance bonus; even with class not matching each mythic item is better than the best level 500 legendary rainbow equipment. With class matching + attack bonus, the mythic item might be better than a mono item for Pantheon.

As lepidocter said, there are 648 = 6 (slots) * 3 (class) * 2 (attack/ego) * 9 (team colour) * 2 (defence/harmony) possible combinations. You want exactly 6 out of them (your class + attack, balanced team + defense), so 30 years seems to be an accurate estimate...

I think, Ravi-Sama mentioned it somewhere: If you get a set of 6 items of a different class with attack bonus first, it might be worth switching the class.

Edited by Bobick
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Il y a 2 heures, DvDivXXX a dit :

A lot, in the other thread (the one in Announcements).

I don't think so. Items have a class, but that's for the resonance bonus (+2% attack/ego per equipment, if they match your class). The base stats are always rainbow. So they are in fact "Rainbow equipment of a class", and not "Mono-stat equipment of a class".

Il y a 7 heures, lepidocter a dit :

I mean: are there 648 items, or some slot of items doesn't contain all combos (like the 'shoes' never have some Stat combo)?

I've seen pretty much all kinds of combinations so far. The only restriction I've seen is: Attack or Ego only happens as a Class bonus (Not as an Element bonus), whereas Defense and Harmony happen as an Element bonus (Not as a Class bonus).

Other than that... Everything seems possible.

Tbh, finding 6 items out of 648 is not that bad, because that's only to get the "perfect set". But even an "imperfect set" is already really good. I mean, who, today, has perfect Legendary 500 gear? Maybe one piece of equipment, for a very lucky player? I don't expect the difference between a "Perfect set" and a "Great set" to be game-breaking, and getting a "Great set" shouldn't take too long (A few months, I'd say). Also, even the worst possible Mythic Item will be better than your current Level 500 Legendary gear (By +12%, no less). And the boost will be even higher for low/mid level players (+20% all stats in my case, at lvl 478).

Also: we keep saying "Set", but there are no "Set bonuses" per se (nobody mentioned it, but it might be important to clarify this :) ). Any single piece of equipment has its own bonus; so you don't need 6 of them to get a bonus. If you have 3 perfect pieces of equipment, you already get 3x your resonance bonus. Obviously, the more the better, but even a single piece will work.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Bobick said:

I think, Ravi-Sama mentioned it somewhere: If you get a set of 6 items of a different class with attack bonus first, it might be worth switching the class.

Yeah, it's gonna take a while to get a perfect set of any 6 matching class or elements.  Especially, since it's possible to get multiples of the same type of gear, like the head, torso, legs, symbol, animal, & accessory.  You can make any element work by just switching the teams around, but to make a class work, you'd have to change it for 600 kos.  I don't think I'd ever sell or convert mythic gear for that reason; the possibility of having a nice set of gear matching a class other than Charm.  Also, once you have 6 gear matching a single class, it might be mixed w/ +2% Atk and +2% Ego gear.  I'm sure most players would prefer the +2% atk bonus instead.  I feel like boosting defense and mojo, by matching elements is less of a priority, and also easier to do, by just picking a different team.

2 hours ago, Liliat said:

Also: we keep saying "Set", but there are no "Set bonuses" per se (nobody mentioned it, but it might be important to clarify this :) ). Any single piece of equipment has its own bonus; so you don't need 6 of them to get a bonus. If you have 3 perfect pieces of equipment, you already get 3x your resonance bonus. Obviously, the more the better, but even a single piece will work.

We don't need a set, but it is the ultimate goal.  A universal set for leagues, boosting atk by 12%, & defense by 12% w/ a balanced team.  Maybe a dom set for the pantheon, for even more atk boosting.  My intuition was that it'd be worth switching classes, to match a set of 6 mythic gear that boosted atk/ego.  The elements (theme) could be random, but as long as the class matched, it'd be great.

Thanks @FinderKeeper for making this thread, b/c I think more players would see it in general discussion, rather than the test server thread.

I made a chart displaying every possible mythic gear combo.  Here's a sample of it, just displaying the 72 balanced variations.  Multiply that by 9 for every other element, to see the 648 possibilities.  I think I'll use it as a checklist, to see when I have a full set of matching gear.

1298114073_balancedmythicequipment.thumb.png.acf1bebef156b86d185871d24f3f458e.png

PS: I'm lvl 125 now on the test server.  I jumped up ~20 levels, but I doubt I'd reach lvl 200, before this gets added to the main game.  I'll see.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

I did (someone did for me XD) the math for you, people.

This math consider the chance of getting duplicates.

To get the first 6 gears whatever, one by kind, it take "by average" 15 drops. Probably one month or two of gameplay.

To get the first 6 gears, one by kind & matching the class,  it take "by average" 50 drops. Probably 4 (spending kobans)  to  12 (total free) months.

At this stage... you can also stop collecting on purpose.

To reach 90% of the collection, it start to get duplicates more and more often (that aren't an issue at early stages). The "average" is 2500 duplicates.

Anyway, 65 items should drop again to fill up the collection,and that mean there's a substantial chance the last item of a perfect set is in that  10% missing, costing you other 1200 + duplicates.

These are "expected times", but being a complete RNG, the actual statistic of completing a given set is ... *infinite*. Each drop have the same 1/648  chances of dropping whatever each time.

So, to me, this is the first "open ended" feature of this game.  You cannot complete the collection in reasonable time.

It's true that you don't "need" a perfect set of 6 items, but it look to me that 6 Class/Neutral items are more worthy than 6 no Class/Yellow items (or at least they have more frequent uses). This imply that some account will have a slight and random edge others cannot obtain. As such 6 better items can be dropped in the first 50 (year) items, while someone can obtain it in... 50 years?

This is just math consideration, the meta can be different.

The slight bonus could be not worthy for the actual gameplay.

But this imply that at give point is better if KK add the chance of dropping only mythic equipments you never had so far, using a poll system instead of an RNG delivery (Crafting items as they proposed once could be another valuable solution, if you can spend gems to determine the theme and "purchasing" the item buffs you want - so you can follow blessigs at will). 

Edited by lepidocter
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Release next week? It's premature because there is a critical bug.

When I look at another player's equipment, I see my own mythic equipment. If I'm equipped with legendary equipment, another player's mythic equipment looks empty. At first I thought it's just a visual bug, but I saw in the league some players' stats was abnormally low. It seemed to be the same stats as without Mythic equipment.

In the next League, we might have to find unequipped players instead of unboosted players.

mythic_equipment_bug1.jpg

mythic_equipment_bug2.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Surprised :O 1

13 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

What I can't really figure out is whether there's an option to reroll the properties of a given item or whether what you get initially remains the same and you need to ditch items that don't match your needs and hope to get lucky and get the types you need for each slot eventually.

Thank you all for your replies and additional info and ideas. I guess the answer to the above is more or less a nope judging from your answers, but just to be extra clear, I'll ask again (and adapt it to the new knowledge I caught from your posts).

Can you re-roll a given mythic gear at all or are its two bonuses set in stone?

Because I'm thinking, if you can't re-roll and considering the colossal number of possible combos, and the rather hefty price to level up each item from 1 to 20, then while I'll off course keep any and all mythic gear I get, I'll probably want to hold back on investing in all of them by default.

I mean, this must be cumulative, right?

On 11/17/2022 at 3:09 PM, FinderKeeper said:

The level requirements for Mythical Equipment are the following:

• To reach level 2, you need 20 “material”, 1M money
  • To reach level 3, you need 23 “material”, 1M money
  • To reach level 4, you need 26 “material”, 1M money
  • To reach level 5, you need 30 “material”, 2M money
  • To reach level 6, you need 34 “material”, 2M money
  • To reach level 7, you need 39 “material”, 2M money
  • To reach level 8, you need 44 “material”, 2M money
  • To reach level 9, you need 50 “material”, 3M money
  • To reach level 10, you need 57 “material”, 3M money
  • To reach level 11, you need 65 “material”, 3M money
  • To reach level 12, you need 74 “material”, 3M money
  • To reach level 13, you need 84 “material”, 4M money
  • To reach level 14, you need 95 “material”, 4M money
  • To reach level 15, you need 108 “material”, 4M money
  • To reach level 16, you need 123 “material”, 4M money
  • To reach level 17, you need 140 “material”, 5M money
  • To reach level 18, you need 159 “material”, 5M money
  • To reach level 19, you need 180 “material”, 5M money
  • To reach level 20, you need 204 “material”, 5M money

So the most important bit of info to retain from the above, the total cost, is missing:

To reach level 20, from scratch, you need 1,525 “material” (aka a TON), 59M money (aka still peanuts, thankfully).

• Like 4

AFAIK, you can't reroll an item. It is set in stone, and won't change between level 1 and lvl 20 (Only raw stats with increase, +100 per level).

Upgrading a full set of Mythic Items to lvl 20 costs ~360M and ~2400 items, so most players should be able to afford more than one set. Considering this, and the fact that even the worse mythic item possible is 12% better than the best L-500 item, I would consider the following strategy to be valid for most players:

- If you have a single mythic item for any given slot, upgrade it to lvl 20 and use it

- If you gain more mythic items for the same slot in the future, be picky about which one to upgrade. If you're short on resources, focus on "perfect items" (Items of your class with +2% Attack, and secondary stats that match your strategy). If you're less short on resources, just upgrade what's a bit better than what you have, even if it's not perfect yet (Typically, I'd focus on the main stat: Class + Attack. And care about the secondary stat, only when I find the perfect item).

I can personally afford 4 or 5 sets, and I expect that we'll be getting more cash/equipment than Mythic items. So, upgrading shouldn't be an issue in most cases. Obtaining the right Mythic item will be the bottleneck (probably). And if not, well... This means we'll be getting so many mythic items that we'll be able to pick just the perfect ones 😛

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Okay, thanks Liliat.

Hmm, just one thing though: our estimates for "materials" don't match, so where did I fail in my addition? I added up all requirements from the 19 upgrades and landed on 1525 to level one item from 1 to 20. You say it costs about 2400 for 6 of them, which would imply only 400 apiece instead of the 1525 I calculated... That's a pretty massive difference.

I think I can help you here. Liliat mentioned 2400 >>Items<<. You talked about 1500 >>Materials<<. 2400 Legandary Items can be converted to 9600 Materials (~6 Items = 1 Set).

For the rest I didn't do any math. I trust the guys here and wait for the stuff on the main server. My test account is only lvl 10.

Edited by MrXY
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

If 1525 is indeed the material amount to max 1 mythic gear to lvl 20, then if you divide that by 4, you get ~382 legendary gear.

Multiply that by 6 for a full set of gear.

That's ~2288 legendary gear.

I assume that's where the "2400" estimates came from.

Keep in mind a material isn't 1 piece of gear (unless common).  They all have different values, when used to upgrade.

• Common: 1 (1525 gears)
  • Rare: 2 = (~763 gears)
  • Epic: 3 (~509 gears)
  • Legendary: 4 (~382 gears)
  • Mythic: 5 (305 gears; don't do this)
Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Makes sense, thanks guys!

OH, I almost forgot yet another thing I'd like to confirm: the secondary resonance bonus linked to an Element is only ever active at all for any item that has it when you happen to be using a team tagged with said Element, right?

So, for instance if I have a mythic gear giving a bonus for Rainbow, I'll get that bonus only when I attack with a team that's actually tagged as Rainbow (aka Balanced)? And so on, right?

If that's the case, then I'm not at all convinced Rainbow would be the best option for this, at least not for PvP and not for my playstyle. Rainbow is the default tag to show for defense, but almost never the best tag for my attack team to have.

This might change depending on whether or not my stats get boosted by the resonance bonuses even when I'm defending, though. If it does, then Rainbow bonuses can be useful for defense. If it instead works like mythic boosters do and there's no difference from my opponent's perspective, then no. It would be tricky and too painful to try and make whole sets for each color, but for sure I'd take a Blue, Dark, or Orange resonance bonus over any other option, including Rainbow.

• Like 1

Thanks Yami!

Okay so, basically the logic here would be that if my gear wants a Rainbow tag, then I need to actually make my team Rainbow to get the bonuses. Whereas gear that wants a Blue tag for instance would be active as long as I'm using 3 Blue girls, regardless of what the other 4 are and whether or not I have a second tag. It would also mean that if about half my gear wants Blue and the other half wants Dark, then I get full bonuses from a double-tag Dark/Blue team. Which seems a lot more useful and flexible to me, especially for attacking, than having to limit myself to 2 girls per Element lest I lose out on my mythic gear bonuses.

• Like 2

Most of the time, my strongest team is a balanced team, so that's what I use to atk in leagues.

I don't have all 3 dom/sen /🔵 mythics, so don't see that as a good option yet, but maybe in the future.

That's the beauty of having so many choices.  There's many options to mix and match the gear to your preferences.

I would like a dom gear set for the pantheon, and I thought a sensual set would help players trying to beat the Boss Bang.

A lot of it seems up to RNG, and dependent on what gears you actually end up getting, but it's nice to plan ahead.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 6

50 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

So, for instance if I have a mythic gear giving a bonus for Rainbow, I'll get that bonus only when I attack with a team that's actually tagged as Rainbow (aka Balanced)? And so on, right?

I think that's not correct. To my understanding you get the bonus also in case you are in defense. That's why the balanced team + defense bonus makes particular sense to me.

The attack bonus is linked to your class. You don't need to match both class and team colour to get the respective bonus, they are independent. Therefore an equipment with your class + attack and balanced team + defense helps both during attack and defense.

• Like 4

• FinderKeeper changed the title to Mythic Equipment - New Feature
  • holymolly unpinned this topic