Mythic Equipment - New Feature

FinderKeeper

Got my third mythic gear, this time from Seasons.  It's my first duplicate slot.  Have 1 of each class now, and 2 are for slot 3 (legs).  It means I have more time to save up gear, to be able to upgrade one.

Update: 3 more mythic gear dropped from the MP after I noticed I was missing Corrupted Stacy (EP).  3 gear / 221 MPx1s, 1.36% drop rate.

Mythic Gear Sources:

• PoA - 1
  • PoG - 1
  • Seasons - 1
  • MP - 3

892571692_mythicgear2.thumb.png.ee410c5395af24417d32444e26aa982d.png

It motivated me to figure out a better way to display, and keep track of all 648 mythic gear possibilities.

Best thing I came up w/ so far, is this 36x18 grid.  Sorted first by slot, class, and bonuses, then elements on a separate axis, since there's so many, plus their bonuses.

It puts things in perspective, at how this is just in its infancy, and we're just getting started.  I don't see a point rushing, since I won't make a dent into it as F2P.  Those gear look like stars in a vast universe.

1255204785_mythicgeargrid4.thumb.png.a8504a3b19c5a502a29feb5d70b5b799.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
3 mythic gear dropped from the MP, (3/221, 1.36% drop rate).
  • Like 8

Great stuff, I got 6 red Items by now, isn't that great? Ok, so 4 of them are for the same slot, which is what I expected from this game, but still. Also manged to get the same Item twice with just 6 items in total, isn't that great?Sample.thumb.jpg.ac39f9c0e25f9dc3a032ac54dc100705.jpg

It's also annoying as hell to upgrade them, since there are some Items I want to keep, and it seems there is no "keep this stored" button I could use to save these items.

• Sad 3

11 hours ago, lepidocter said:

-Take these Mythic pants. Your first Mythic item! They doesn't match anything, but whatever.-

-Thank you! Well, no Class bonus, but more points anyway.-

-Wanna upgrade it to 20?-

-Why not. At Level 1 is less than my Legendaries...[while clicking] uhm, look those scores, interesting... Oh, no reason to wait for the Class one, how much chances there are th-

-Ka-ching! Second Mequip droppeeeed. Take these *other* Mythic pants.-

-Argh. Duplicates. Whatever. I knew I had a 17% of getting one and... No, wait. It's not a slot duplicate. It's the same exact pair of pants but...with Class bonus attached!-

-Way more better, don't you think? *wink wink*-

-I just levelled up the wrong pair of pants! There was just 1 in 647 chances to drop exactly *that* item!-

-Isn't this a clever example of statistic magic?-

-After so much items and Ymen wasted. It's... magically disturbing.-

-Third Mythic item comiiiiiing....-

-I DON'T WANNA SEE IT!-

-It's a wonderfull Katana for another Class and a Theme you'll never use. Wanna max it out?-

-... argh, i have for. [clicking] If the next item will be...-

-Din Dong! Fourth item to you! Katana Class matching delivereeeeed-

-You damned *#@#$ of a bitch!!!!! How much stuff I have to throw away?! Now I've become paranoid. Each drop is too important, too tense... I don't wanna drop anymore.-

And this is the story so far.

The Game knows... never let the game know what you are thinking/planning

• Haha 5
  • Thinking 1
  • Surprised :O 1

I might be considered lucky, as I got Mythic items for all 6 slots (out of 8 items), but only one of them match my class (CH). I got 3 KH and 3 HC items usable items.

I changed my class right after I started to play, more than 15 months ago, without even knowing what it meant, just because I liked the flower symbol near my name. I suggest that KK will give free class change once a year.

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 2
  • Surprised :O 2

Sweet, I got a piece of Mythic gear from my free MP roll today. And not only is it my first piece that corresponds to my class, but it boosts attack! The only bummer is that I've already fully upgraded a piece for that slot, but I have plenty of old gear and ymen so that's no big deal. I'll consider this my Christmas gift from the game. 🎁

2134432031_ScreenShot2022-12-09at11_09_18AM.thumb.png.e87963ae907e20585c2692e49ab1b10f.png

• Like 5

14 hours ago, lepidocter said:

-Take these Mythic pants. Your first Mythic item! They doesn't match anything, but whatever.-

-Thank you! Well, no Class bonus, but more points anyway.-

-Wanna upgrade it to 20?-

-Why not. At Level 1 is less than my Legendaries...[while clicking] uhm, look those scores, interesting... Oh, no reason to wait for the Class one, how much chances there are th-

-Ka-ching! Second Mequip droppeeeed. Take these *other* Mythic pants.-

-Argh. Duplicates. Whatever. I knew I had a 17% of getting one and... No, wait. It's not a slot duplicate. It's the same exact pair of pants but...with Class bonus attached!-

-Way more better, don't you think? *wink wink*-

-I just levelled up the wrong pair of pants! There was just 1 in 647 chances to drop exactly *that* item!-

-Isn't this a clever example of statistic magic?-

-After so much items and Ymen wasted. It's... magically disturbing.-

-Third Mythic item comiiiiiing....-

-I DON'T WANNA SEE IT!-

-It's a wonderfull Katana for another Class and a Theme you'll never use. Wanna max it out?-

-... argh, i have for. [clicking] If the next item will be...-

-Din Dong! Fourth item to you! Katana Class matching delivereeeeed-

-You damned *#@#$ of a bitch!!!!! How much stuff I have to throw away?! Now I've become paranoid. Each drop is too important, too tense... I don't wanna drop anymore.-

And this is the story so far.

I just got my second gear for my class which I already had one for not my class.  I had held off upgrading the non-class due to skepticism and now am convinced that that was fine, I'll call that the Lepideffect ;)  Or should that be the anti-Lepideffect...

Anyway, I have been assuming that there's no legendary gear that can possibly be better than a level 20 mythic but would be curious if anyone ever finds that to be contrary.  I had a similar ponderance in another thread wondering what the max stats for legendary gear was (looking then for "gear cap") but didn't see a reply.  Would suck to be blindly selling all this stuff if there's some max roll that could be better.  So far seems 300-500 better than what I am seeing so seems likely impossible.

Hang in there for RNG all :)

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, jpanda said:

Anyway, I have been assuming that there's no legendary gear that can possibly be better than a level 20 mythic but would be curious if anyone ever finds that to be contrary. 

Yeah, no dice.

I had my Rainbow gear for over a year, always used to exchange the stuff when I got something better, and there wasn't anything better since...you guessed it...over a year, the sentence did start like that for a reason.

The level 20 red gear is so far above this, over 400 points per stat, there is no way you get a random roll with leg. gear that's higher.

• Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, jpanda said:

Anyway, I have been assuming that there's no legendary gear that can possibly be better than a level 20 mythic but would be curious if anyone ever finds that to be contrary.

Hang on to mono gear of each class, if you care about progressing in the pantheon.  It's better than mythic gear at floor 1800.  For each class, in case you decide to switch it later.

• Thanks 1

It's not about randomality. Someone (maybe Ravi or Liliat) wrote somewhere on this forum the Formula of the best legendary items stats.

There's no way that a legendary item will have better stats than level 20 Mythic gear, bar mono-stat legendary items, which give a better one stat than Mythic items (but other worse stats).

And I was Ninjad by Ravi-Sama.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Update: 3 more mythic gear dropped from the MP after I noticed I was missing Corrupted Stacy (EP).  3 gear / 221 MPx1s, 1.36% drop rate.

Mythic Gear Sources:

• PoA - 1
  • PoG - 1
  • Seasons - 1
  • MP - 3

That 1.36% drop rate is probably on the lucky side. I haven't spent quite that many orbs, probably closer to 150, but I've yet to see a single mythic item drop. I wouldn't be surprised if it's 1% odds on the dot (seems a nice round number, and would make 0 for me and 3 for you both realistic outcomes given our respective sample sizes)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Attirm said:

That 1.36% drop rate is probably on the lucky side. I haven't spent quite that many orbs, probably closer to 150, but I've yet to see a single mythic item drop. I wouldn't be surprised if it's 1% odds on the dot (seems a nice round number, and would make 0 for me and 3 for you both realistic outcomes given our respective sample sizes)

I have spent 177 orbs, and I have 1 drop (orb 62)
I am currently on a 0.56% drop chance

• Like 2

Yep, I suspect it's a 1% drop rate too, just like MP girls.  I see a 0.94% drop rate from the totals of 9 players.  If we don't count your 0% (@Attirm), then it's almost exactly 1%, or 25 drops from 2507 MPx1s.

957173452_MythicGearDropRates.png.8cbfe6aadb0a9a72f4f60f9233496715.png

2022-11-26_19-45-14.png.e6197ec795a2b569dda7a358d69fb8c6.png

The wording of this description, suggests that girls and mythic gear have the same drop rate, b/c they're interchangeable as an MPx1s reward, "girl or mythic item."  Girls have a 1% drop rate from the MP, so it'd make sense if mythic gear was also 1%.  I think there's ~674 MP/EP girls in the pool, and there's 648 different mythic gear.  If you think about it that way, then it should take a similar amount of time to clear out both pools.  I'm halfway through the MP pool.  It'll definitely take years to get every mythic gear, but hopefully not as long to get a nice set or two.

On 11/28/2022 at 8:18 AM, Franka said:

First 30 games gave me 4 Mythic Gear... the next 200 gave me 0.

On 11/28/2022 at 11:14 AM, Master-17 said:

I spent somewhere around 250-300 1xMO... 2 ME so far.

On 11/24/2022 at 4:23 AM, sban said:

I used 126 mythic pachinko x1 orbs... got 1 mythic equipment.

On 11/19/2022 at 10:00 AM, Tom208 said:

#MPx1	#Mythic equipments
297		1
117		1
484		5

Drop rate : 0.78% or 1 mythic equipment for 128 MPx1 orbs

On 12/4/2022 at 12:12 PM, DvDivXXX said:

Mythic Gear drops so far:  527 MPx1s => 4 drops. Drop rate: (0.75%)

On 12/5/2022 at 1:06 PM, madahmed said:

ME overall Drops : 3 from 158 orbs. Drop rate  1.89%

On 11/29/2022 at 5:19 AM, bolitho76 said:

72x MyPx1: 34x Booster, 36x Book, 1 MEquip and: 75th girl from MyPx1.

18 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

3 gear / 221 MPx1s, 1.36% drop rate.

6 hours ago, Attirm said:

I... spent... 150, but I've yet to see a single mythic item drop.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 9

4 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Yep, I suspect it's a 1% drop rate too, just like MP girls.  I see a 0.94% drop rate from the totals of 9 players.  If we don't count your 0% (@Attirm), then it's almost exactly 1%, or 25 drops from 2507 MPx1s.

957173452_MythicGearDropRates.png.8cbfe6aadb0a9a72f4f60f9233496715.png

2022-11-26_19-45-14.png.e6197ec795a2b569dda7a358d69fb8c6.png

The wording of this description, suggests that girls and mythic gear have the same drop rate, b/c they're interchangeable as an MPx1s reward, "girl or mythic item."  Girls have a 1% drop rate from the MP, so it'd make sense if mythic gear was also 1%.  I think there's ~674 MP/EP girls in the pool, and there's 648 different mythic gear.  If you think about it that way, then it should take a similar amount of time to clear out both pools.  I'm halfway through the MP pool.  It'll definitely take years to get every mythic gear, but hopefully not as long to get a nice set or two.

Wait, is there a 'pool' of Mythic gear? Can't I get two identical mythic items?

24 minutes ago, OmerB said:

Wait, is there a 'pool' of Mythic gear? Can't I get two identical mythic items?

The MP girl pool always grows, but you can't get dupes.  Unless, you consider a girl you already have, appearing in a rotation as a duplicate.  That happens often.  Also, girl availability is random.

Mythic gear has a finite pool (648), but you can get dupes.  They're always available.  I haven't seen anyone actually get duplicate gear yet, just a matching slot.  I assume it's possible though.

I think it's actually easier to get all of the mythic gear than the girls, b/c the girls can increase to infinity, lol.  Also, by the time you get every gear for a certain class, you're already done, so you only really need 216 M gear.  It's not like we use every class, or that there's an actual reason to switch, besides a nice set of gear.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 12/10/2022 at 1:12 PM, Franka said:

EDIT: ...and then I got 1 more in the 10 drops for my Daily Goals.

You mean in 10 more MPx1s you played to complete your Daily Goals, right? Phrased like this, it got me wondering what could possibly give a chance for MG drops from Daily Goals themselves. ^^

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

You mean in 10 more MPx1s you played to complete your Daily Goals, right? Phrased like this, it got me wondering what could possibly give a chance for MG drops from Daily Goals themselves. ^^

Yeah, badly phrased, sorry. Daily Goal: 10 Mythic Pachinko. A Mythic Gear dropped in one of the 10 pulls I did. Not one I have any use for at present, but one for the statisticians out there.

• Thanks 3

I liked the presentation @Ravi-Sama has used to show which mythic equipment has dropped so far. Put together a similar layout with a larger dataset so that the data aficionados can get an idea of how drops are shaping up in reality compared to predicted probabilities.

image.thumb.png.82c26062572df84359b1720987a93f1e.png

Edited by SafiTheOrca
Revised the image.
  • Like 6
  • Hearts 1