Mythic Equipment - New Feature

FinderKeeper

1 hour ago, Liu K. said:

One of my club mates just pointed out something from the patch notes about mythic equipment and I wanted to confirm if his understanding of the patch notes was correct or not. He said that you only get the attack or ego bonus if the class matches your own and you only get the defense or harmony bonus if the team theme matches your current theme. Is this accurate?

Correct

• Thanks 1

Since I got my 15th mythic equipment in the SE (at 6250 points), I updated my spreadsheet:

683395000_2023-01-04-15mythicequipments.thumb.JPG.59bb1a8b093e0beb8e6aa5236f8e82d8.JPG

I had upgraded 6 of them to level 20 and equipped them (marked with red circles)
- 2 of them (slot 1 and 6) are my class CH and attack.

Meanwhile I got one more with CH and attack (for slot 2) and one with CH and ego for slot 5 (marked with blue circles).

But it will take a while, till I can level up a next one, because I don't have many equipment items as material.
Anyway this gives me time to maybe get more fitting mythic gears and to decide which are worth to be upgraded.

Edit:

These are the 6 mythic gears at level 20 in my set:

- slot 1: CH(my class 😉)/attack, PLAYFUL/defense,
- slot 2: HC(not my class)/ego, EXHIBITIONIST/harmony,
- slot 3: HC(not my class)/attack, SUBMISSIVE/defense,
- slot 4: KH(not my class)/ego, SENSUAL/harmony,
- slot 5: HC(not my class)/ego, PLAYFUL/defense,
- slot 6: CH(my class 😉)/attack, EXHIBITIONIST/defense

That means not only stats, that are way higher than with legendary equipment, but also

+ 4 % attack for my class in any case,

+ 4 % harmony, when I use a SENSUAL-dominated team,
+ 2 % defense, when I use a SUBMISSIVE-dominated team,
+ 4 % defense, when I use a PLAYFUL-dominated team and
+ 4 % harmony and + 2 % defense, when I use an EXHIBITIONIST-dominated team.

Edited by Mighty Thor
Added description of the equipped gear and the bonuses.
  • Like 6
  • Hearts 1

Can an item with ego bonus be better than one with attack bonus, when the element is right?

For example, if I have an item with ego bonus to my class (CH) with a bonus to Sensual (blue) teams (Defence or Harmony), and an item with an attack bonus to my class, but with another element.

If I decide to attack with a Sensual team, will the item with the ego bonus and the element bonus be better than the item with the attack bonus but without the element bonus?

Edited by OmerB

19 minutes ago, OmerB said:

Can an item with ego bonus be better than one with attack bonus, when the element is right?

In general, I'd say having the atk bonus is always best.

If you really want to know, then upgrade both gear, and check the potential E[X] vs. many opponents, w/ both gear equipped.  Make a table of each result.  Compare which is better.  It's probably gonna be atk.  Having more atk means you heal more anyway.  The best of both worlds would obviously be Charm/Atk & Sensual/Defense.  It would be great on offense vs. weaker opponents.

• Like 3

I'm lucky with my ME. In the beginning got items for 4 slots with 2 for my class/atack. After  that got 5 more pants ( good thing before got 1 for my class) and 4 items for 6 slot that I needed ME for ( still need for my class ).

• Like 1

With the bonuses for elements, can an elemental team with some bonuses become a better choice defensively than a balanced team?

For example, if I have two MG with defence bonus for Sensual, can it make a Sensual team a better choice at defence than a balanced team without bonuses?

I don't know how can I simulate being the defensive side, bar asking someone that I know in my league for the results against me. Or is it the same as in attacking mode?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, OmerB said:

With the bonuses for elements, can an elemental team with some bonuses become a better choice defensively than a balanced team?

For example, if I have two MG with defence bonus for Sensual, can it make a Sensual team a better choice at defence than a balanced team without bonuses?

I don't know how can I simulate being the defensive side, bar asking someone that I know in my league for the results against me. Or is it the same as in attacking mode?

Depends, the problem is if you are a certain element people can counter your element for 10% Damage and Ego.
So maybe if you have several sensual defensive gear, Sensual is blessed and there is no good playful girls availible?

For a defensive team, the optimal seems to be having a full set of rainbow/defensive gear.

As for the calculations, while I am no expert; I believe it should be the same as attacking, only that if people have the mythical pvp booster enabled, they will get that bonus when attacking you, while they do not get it when you attack them.

• Thanks 1

Does the ego bonus of Mythic Gear make a difference? The element bonus might be more important.

Would you prefer an item without a class bonus but with a good element bonus (like Dom, Sensual or balanced), or an item with an ego bonus but with a shitty element (like white or yellow)?

Ego boost will make a difference, not such a hughe like attack, but the difference exists. Defense in Theme Bonus can be useful, but Harmony it's never worth in my eyes because of the calculation of the crit chances, But this is in my eyes only a question if you have to choose between 2 Mythic Equips you get at the same time for a slot where you haven't a Mythic equip so far.

To me: for the first Mythic Item at a slot I don't care for Resonance. The aditional stat points are enough to legitimate the upleveling costs in my eyes. After this I search only for attack/defense Bonus items of my own class and I try to get all 9 possible sets. I will replace the not so good items surely after I got a better one, but in my eyes it's not worth to level Items with not attack/defense Bonus after the first filling of the slot so I will use all not attack/defense of my class to uplevel the "good" items.

To your second quest specially: I prefer only items with attack/defense Bonus of my class, because I have now Items for all 6 slots (need some equip to level up the last one a little bit more before I can equip it). All other Mythic Items are not worth to level up in my eyes. In the long run you wll get for every possible Theme a full set and until you reach this it's more economical to have mixed Themes in your equip than to invest all the equip and Ymen to get a Mythic equip to lvl20 what will replaced by the much better attack/defense version later (even it could be last years to get the full sets).

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 8

After a bigger sample size with the mythic pachinko my mythic Equipment droprate eventually improved i am now up to 10mythic equipment from pachinko and 13 Mythic equipment from other sources i have pretty much lost track of how much pachinko orbs i used but am pretty sure its somewhere between 800-900  so I think the 1% droprate is pretty accurate i have also Finally achieved my second goal of having 6 pieces matching my own class i now have 4Atk 2Ego boost so still some room for improvement eventually 🙂

Screenshot_20230114_154724_Kiwi Browser.jpg

• Like 7
  • Hearts 1

Got my 21st mythic gear, and 6th CH gear which can fill my last non-CH slot.  

It's my 8th from the MP, from 710 MPx1s, at a 1.13% drop rate.

I've reached my goal of 6 slots w/ Charm gear.  3 of them boost Atk.

Now, I just have to level up 4 of them, so I'm not actually using this set yet, but this is what it'd look like.

I've been upgrading slot 4, and once it reaches lvl 15, I'll equip it, replacing my last balanced gear.

After that, the new goal would be to have 6 CH Atk gear.

1518139737_mythicgearprogress.thumb.png.d2e69a4b4ce09d2894ea6177b58f3de1.png

Here's some stats about all of my gear.  I used my HC and KH mono gear as fodder, since I now have a full CH set.

233110476_mythicgeargrid7.thumb.png.8536a68a6bae156fb51086dcb09c074e.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 9
  • Hearts 2

7 hours ago, rsmaster said:

i have all 6 slots filled but with all 3 classes, how much does matching class really matter??? 

Two players have 6 mythic gear.

All 6 gear are maxed to level 20.

Player A has 6 class matching Atk gear (+12% Atk).

Player B has random class gear, w/ probably 2 Ego and 1 Atk gear (+4% Ego & +2% Atk).

They both have the same raw stats, girls, boosters, levels, etc., but one player has a clear advantage.

Which player scores 25's on the other one, and takes 1st place in DIII?

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Player B has random class gear, w/ probably 2 Ego and 1 Atk gear (+4% Ego & +2% Atk).

They both have the same raw stats, girls, boosters, levels, etc., but one player has a clear advantage.

Player A, I want my rewards 10k Kobans 🤣😂🤣

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

None, 10% attack will not give you the full 25 pts :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4