Mythic Equipment - New Feature

FinderKeeper

I've finally got a full complement of mythic items!

mythic.thumb.PNG.7f22e322174b5bc08df33ee04f5a7b71.PNG

Pilot Hat is Charm Attack / Balance Harmony
T-Shirt is Submissive Defense
Skirt is Submissive Harmony
42 is Charm Attack / Eccentric Defense
Robot is Exhibitionist Harmony
Soccer Ball is Charm Ego / Exhibitionist Harmony

Obviously far from perfect, but I'm feeling pretty good about this right now. It's especially useful this week on Nutaku given we have week of Submissive.

(Don't mind my current league placement; I wasn't around much yesterday and missed a bunch of fights. I'll pay the kobon tax for my indiscretion on Wednesday. I'm on pace for a comfortable 5th-15th as usual. 3x Ginseng are active)

• Like 10

On 12/5/2022 at 4:18 AM, Master-17 said:

OK, I spent a few refills of candles and reached the next landing.

With a set of 3 different boosters:
The combination of 4 mythic and 2 legendary rainbow items is almost useless

1.thumb.jpg.5c0eab0161910a3a5d627ef660df5342.jpg

If you replace them with mono equipment, it becomes much better

2.thumb.jpg.b63b37e1263a50d63fa90bb4c5b5465e.jpg

Complete replacement with a full-mono set allows you to achieve similar results

3.thumb.jpg.0aaa3793359ecb7e73cee39a9ebc3c60.jpg

Perhaps if you use three cordyceps, the results will be different. But at the moment, saving a set of a full-mono set has a place to exist.
P.S. Teams are selected with the highest chances of winning of those that I have made up for fights in the leagues. So perhaps you can pick up teams in specific situations, their chances would be even higher.

The other day I accidentally activated three cordyceps instead of the usual set of boosters. Gained 0.11% chance to win against 1600 stairs (with 6x mythic gear). Having changed to a full-mono set, I got only a 0.04% chance of winning. Mono equipment is now completely useless.

• Like 2
  • Surprised :O 2

5 hours ago, Master-17 said:

The other day I accidentally activated three cordyceps instead of the usual set of boosters. Gained 0.11% chance to win against 1600 stairs (with 6x mythic gear). Having changed to a full-mono set, I got only a 0.04% chance of winning. Mono equipment is now completely useless.

The last time I checked my chances at wall 1900, I had just 4 mythic gear, and 6 mono gear gave better odds, b/c I could win w/ 3 crits instead of 4.  I'll check if mythic gear odds improved the next time I have 200k+ TP, b/c I should have 6 mythic gear w/ 3 Atk by then.  Either way, I'll hang on to my mono gear, since it's another option to keep open.  Keep in mind that other walls beyond 1600 are more difficult, and the higher atk from mono gear might be necessary.

On 1/1/2023 at 4:15 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

I tested 5 out of the 7 gear setups, that had decent odds, for science.

Had 3 cords, a headband, 199,117 TP, 4 mythic & 2 mono gear, for a 0.26% win chance.  I had a higher 0.41% win chance w/ 6 mono gear, but wanted to try using mythic gear, so I'd survive longer, w/ a 17% crit chance vs. 12.34%.

1124763324_temple1900199.1kTP4mythicgear0.26winchance4.thumb.png.f7ac697b5decbee8cec3292abe2c91fe.png

I did a play-by-play, to see if 6 mono gear was better than 4 mythic and 2 mono,... I re-checked it, and it seems that it'd be possible to win w/ just 3 crits and 2 regular hits w/ 6 mono gear, which is probably why it had a higher win chance, than 4 mythic/2 mono.

• Like 2

On 1/25/2023 at 2:02 PM, Master-17 said:

I just put on 3 cordy and did some tests with headband simulation. With 5 mythic gear (my luck with mythic gear has been sucking), my odds against 1900 floor is 0.26%. I switched to 4 mono legendary, my chance ran up to 1.06%. Mono gear is still useful against Pantheon. In my experience, full mono doesn't work well at upper floors. Need to find the right combo.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

That's true except for the Final Boss, Floor 2000. I'm pretty sure that one is only doable with at least some +2% attack MGs and 3 cordys and HB and a 200k+ very Blessed team, as far I know. And a lot of luck.

I haven't passed it myself. But no one did before MGs came out, and even since then only a few lucky winners who all used all of the above (and they didn't have great odds even then). So, it makes sense to me

Edit: clarified and elaborated.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, sban said:

How do you do headband simulation?

Multiply your atk w/ 3 cords by 1.25 to see what it would be w/ a headband.

If you mean previewing your win % chances w/ a headband before buying it, then just compare your TP w/ others that have been at your pantheon wall, over in the pantheon thread.

Here's an old post of mine mentioning stats, gear, TP, win chances, etc. up to wall 1800.  Downside is that it was before mythic gear.

On 12/1/2022 at 3:16 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

1080200420_PantheonHistory2.thumb.png.c85331002eede3cdbcc9313bf2641173.png

I'm gonna try to break wall 1900 soon, but I'll try to max mythic gear as much as possible first, and finish the current league week, for extra temple worship, then I can use cordyceps freely, for the next league bracket.  Also, I'm close to getting Fatale Janine  from the current CE, and don't wanna equip a headband that would restrict CP usage.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Now I got my 21st mythic equipment in the season (Edit:) from PoG (slot 6, not my class), here my updated table:

1748933918_2023-02-07-21mythicequipments.thumb.JPG.f1dd059a2ede47be73b93297db78484e.JPG

I still have 6 mythic gear at level 20 and equipped, but only 3 of them with my class CH and attack (head, torso, accessory).

For slots 3, 4 and 5 (legs, symbol, animal) I have mythic equipments with my class CH and ego, but not upgraded yet.
First I didn't have enough material, by now I could upgrade one or two of them, but I'm still hesitating, because I'm hoping for CH/attack for those slots.

After all upgrading them is quite expensive regarding equipment and also ymens and takes me a good while to collect enough.

Edit: Just noticed, that I had written "season" instead of "PoG" in the first sentence.
I'm still waiting to reach the mythic gear reward from season and hoping for a good one! 😉

Edit2: I just realized, that my last mythic equipment "red seaplane" is not an accessory, but a symbol, therefore here my corrected table:

1136579784_2023-02-08-21mythicequipments.thumb.JPG.b8f0201b7998813cd6c07672cd6e4667.JPG

Seems I've been a bit confused lately. 😕🙃😉

Edited by Mighty Thor
  • Like 4

On 2/7/2023 at 1:44 AM, Methos2 said:

@-MM- has a script for that. I hope MM doesn't mind me sharing the link here. MM, thank you by the way.

https://github.com/HH-GAME-MM/HH-Simulate-Headband-in-Pantheon/raw/main/HH-Simulate-Headband-in-Pantheon.user.js

Feel free to share my scripts 😊

I recommend everyone to install the Club Chat++ (HH.com, CxH, PsH)
You can find my scripts here: https://github.com/HH-GAME-MM

• Thanks 5
  • Hearts 2

Several of these recent posts reminded me that I have 3 head slots in my class.  When we were surveyed at year end, I acknowledged and put that I am super lazy when it comes to changing gear for the right scheme.  I suggested that they should tie gear to the girl team spots - hopefully that comes up in a future release or for consideration.  It'd motivate me to use and level more mythic gear "duplicates".

• Like 6

Got my 4th CH Atk gear from a pachinko drop.  Was trying to get Dame Charmante.

1.23% M Gear drop rate = 14 drops / 1140 MPx1s

I currently have 6 maxed CH gear w/ 3 Atk & 3 Ego.  It'll soon be 4 Atk & 2 Ego.

I'm getting close to a CH Voyeur set.  Have 4/6 for it.  A full balanced set is still the ideal imo.

Acquired 31 total M gear so far.  Used 2 lvl 20 playful HC/KH gear as fodder, ironically for the same slot 4 gear I'll soon replace.

The MP is the best place to get them.  Drop rate is 1%.  I gained and spent ~390 MPx1s in the past month, since the previous Double Date event.  That's about 4 M gear per month from the MP.

Once I get a full CH Atk set, I imagine I can slow down, and start accumulating GPx10s for the LC again.  Until, I actually get gear for a full element set, which could be useful one week, due to blessings or a counter team.

image.thumb.png.04f1fc0992a1a2609c4cd49d97a08695.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 5

Up to 24 mythic items at the moment.
Almost a full know-how set, the Icon slot is being difficult tho, and no drops for any class as of yet.
Only one duplicate so far, but I assume more will come in time.
Mythic pachinco lagging behind both in equipment and girl drop, assuming the chance is 1%.

mythic 24.jpg

pachinco02.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

i got super lucky in the double event and got 1 girl and 3 mythic equipment for only 95 mythic pachinko i even got my first charm resonance sensual gear +2 offense and +2defense pretty happy with that 37 mythic gear so far and not a single charm balanced team piece yet 🙏

• Like 4
  • Surprised :O 2
  • Hearts 1

6 hours ago, Rylarth said:

i got super lucky in the double event and got 1 girl and 3 mythic equipment for only 95 mythic pachinko i even got my first charm resonance sensual gear +2 offense and +2defense pretty happy with that 37 mythic gear so far and not a single charm balanced team piece yet 🙏

Wow, nice.  I remember you experimenting w/ different gear elements last week.  I think it was Dom/Playful /🟡

It'll be fun mixing and matching once we all have more gear, but the best I can do atm is 4 voyeur 🟣 and 2 balanced 🌈

Sensual 🔵 is one of the ideal gear sets.  If I ever got 6 sensual atk in another class, I'd switch classes.  I have 2 KH Sensual Atk, and 2 HC Dom Atk gear gathering dust. 

Even the passive extra 8% Harmony from balanced is pretty nice, I do notice the slight difference vs. other elements when I switch teams.

image.png.3ba76e0d1e91ac5a41aeaba31e373902.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 6

Hmm. I got my second slot 5 item, and the first good one. I still feel it's a trap at this point, though. I have 5 Attack pieces of my current class (KH) now (with an assortment of garbage secondary bonuses that don't match, but eh). I also have 4 of both other classes (HC and CH) including one and two matching decent secondary bonuses respectively. So basically, if I start upgrading the 5 KH pieces, I'm afraid I'll get the two missing pieces for either of the other classes long before I get the 6th KH piece.

So... the wait continues. 👽🚬

• Like 6

I made a spreadsheet for the material and ymen costs for levelling up mythic equipment according to the kinkoid blog post, but with sums and how many pieces of which gear are necessary.
Maybe it's helpful for some of you too. 😊

https://forum.kinkoid.com/index.php?/topic/23179-helpful-spreadsheets-for-the-game/&do=findComment&comment=286486

Edit:

Meanwhile I updated my table (I had added sums also):

2023-03-01-28mythicequipments.thumb.JPG.97a2cf3e2cda48807e0c13c05067d771.JPG

By now I have gotten 28 pieces of mythic equipment,
11 of them are for my class CH,
even 7 of them are CH attack - but only for 3 of the slots.

I have mythic gear with CH ego for the other 3 slots, but waited quite long for another CH attack drop for one of these slots, but it didn't happen.

Meanwhile I had saved more than 3000 pieces of equipment. (For "sell items" tasks in daily goals and even in PoA I sell nearly only jujubes, chlorellas and minor affection items.)

And just recently I levelled up one with CH ego for slot 3 (legs) with eccentric harmony bonus and equipped it.
I have enough material for the other two, but now - after PoA, not selling equipment, upgrading many girls - I don't have enough ymens for another one.

I should now have enough material (more than 2400 pieces of different gear) for levelling up several pieces of mythic gear, even if a next drop with CH attack is also for slot 3, but for the money I'll have to be patient.

But - always think positively - maybe I get CH attack gear for slot 4 or 5 in the meanwhile! 😉😊

Edit2:

I forgot to sum up the bonus percentages of my current mythic gear set:

3 mythic equipments with my class CH and attack bonus and
1 with CH and ego bonus

-> + 6 % attack and + 2 % ego in any case!

+ 4 % harmony when using a sensual team,
+ 8 % harmony with an eccentric team,
+ 2 % defense with an exhibitionist team and
+ 4 % defense with a playful team

Edited by Mighty Thor
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Hearts 1

I was a bit late on season rewards so i bought a combative cinnamon to boost my mojo and with that i have reached level 63 which gives the second ME and i am glad i did that.

the first ME from season gave my last free slot .and the second ME gave me a defence bonus when the team is balanced, it will replace one white ME. of course both are from my class and they boost attack.

now i have equipped 6 ME ( 5 from my class ).

Edited by madahmed
  • Like 4
  • Surprised :O 1

Now I had more than 2400 pieces of different equipment and would like to level up the other two CH ego mythic gears (slot 4 and 5), so that all 6 slots are filled with CH (3 attack and 3 ego), but not enough money (ymens).

It took me some time to realize, that it's not a rule of death not to sell any piece of equipment at all, especially when money is needed. 😄😉😂

So just recently I decided to sell some old legendary equipment, until I had more than 59 million ymens and could level up a CH ego mythic gear for slot 4.

Then the same again and slot 5 was also equipped with CH ego.

Here you can see my corrected table of mythic equipment:

2023-03-02-28mythicequipments.thumb.JPG.23608cf42d7001018f1b286c6ec94742.JPG

This is my current equipment setup (in the table marked in red):

slot 1: CH attack - playful/defense
slot 2: CH attack - eccentric/harmony
slot 3: CH ego - eccentric/harmony
slot 4: CH ego - physical/defense
slot 5: CH ego - dominatrix/harmony
slot 6: CH attack - exhibitionist/defense

2023-03-02-6mythicCHgear-3atk3ego-1ginseng2cordy-Level488.JPG.35437b310c97e7f5365a9f416ce78bca.JPG

(Stats with 1 ginseng, 2 cordyceps applied, player level 488)

Therefore in any case: + 6 % attack and + 6 % ego
and
+ 2 % defense with a playful, physical or exhibitionist team,
+ 8 % harmony with an eccentric team and
+ 4 % harmony with a dominatrix team

Now I still have 1260 pieces of different equipment and could level up another mythic gear (including selling some equipment for money), if I get a drop with CH attack for slot 3, 4 or 5.

I will see how this new setup will affect my last 27 league fights. 😉😊

Edited by Mighty Thor
Typo; Added player level
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Mighty Thor said:

So just recently I decided to sell some old legendary equipment, until I had more than 59 million ymens and could level up a CH ego mythic gear for slot 4.

I'd actually recommend selling new equipment rather than old. A level 500 legendary equip counts the same as a level 10 legendary one for upgrading your mythic equipment, but it sells for a lot more ymens.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, bohammettuz said:

I'd actually recommend selling new equipment rather than old. A level 500 legendary equip counts the same as a level 10 legendary one for upgrading your mythic equipment, but it sells for a lot more ymens.

Thanks, you're right, I didn't take that into consideration.

My equipment is level 479 to 488 - not such a big difference - but still 1.53 mio (488) ymens per sold legendary gear versus 1.35 mio (479)!

• Like 2

The general consensus is that getting two blessings specifically Ego/Defense is better than getting just Attack and nothing, when attacking correct? It seems that way to me, but just checking.

I still don't have a full set of class gear, but I'm now up to 6 item duplicates now out of 37 pieces.  Amazingly 4 of my 5 companion slots are all Ego/Defense and my class. Too bad there isn't more variety among the elements, and of course none are rainbow.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1