Mythic Equipment - New Feature

FinderKeeper

On 4/19/2023 at 6:08 PM, kifat said:

Found critical bug today (and lost Mythic armor 18lvl)

Sorry to hear that.

For the record, this bug is a known issue and already has a bug report thread (and Kinkoid is already aware and investigating). I see you already found out as you've posted in that thread since then. 

• Like 1

(Two posts in a row technically, but the above was Div the mod and this one just Div the player).

image.png

My final missing piece (for Phase 2: getting a full set of my class with Attack as the main bonus). What a cherry on top for this LC win! :$🚬

Now, I have the permanent +12% attack bonus on top of everything else. So I can start keeping an eye open for the very distant future and not too likely Phase 3 upgrades from there, with a matching secondary bonus (right now it's all over the place, I have Dark, Orange, Red, White and Green twice). ^^

Good luck to those still on the hunt for their own MG sets.

• Like 2
  • Hearts 4

4 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

(Two posts in a row technically, but the above was Div the mod and this one just Div the player).

My final missing piece (for Phase 2: getting a full set of my class with Attack as the main bonus). What a cherry on top for this LC win! :$🚬

Now, I have the permanent +12% attack bonus on top of everything else. So I can start keeping an eye open for the very distant future and not too likely Phase 3 upgrades from there, with a matching secondary bonus (right now it's all over the place, I have Dark, Orange, Red, White and Green twice). ^^

Good luck to those still on the hunt for their own MG sets.

*blows whistle*  Double posting!  Go directly to horny jail, do not pass GO, do not collect 150 kobans.

image.jpeg.2de1714927fab7955597454cb22d5540.jpegil_1080xN.4632687635_625l(2).jpg.bbab08d8f9e25db40f8d0394e635bbd2.jpg

Congrats on the 6th Atk gear.  That extra 2% is magical.  Slightly better than a cordyceps, but boosts confidence.

• Haha 2
  • Hearts 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just got a mythic equipment from event pachinko i didnt know that could happen it doesnt say in the description of the event pachinko that it even drops mythic equipment i did not think of taking a screenshot so I have no proof i am not Lying though i despise liars and hypocrites with a hatred not many can understand😥Edit/ I just highlighted the equipment part on the event pachinko and saw it actually includes mythic equipment guess I just got lucky I doubt the event pachinko is a reliable way to obtain mythic equipment though🤔

Edited by Rylarth
  • Like 3
  • Surprised :O 2

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, EpicBacon said:

Dropped this bad boy from the 10x great pachinco just now.
Would have killed to get one of these back in the day before mythics.

You sparked my curiosity, so I checked to see if I got any stronger legendary gear, to fave as a souvenir (after spending ~110 GPx10s for LC day 2).  I found one "minibot" that was slightly stronger, and the 5 others were already faved.  Would've been easier to spot it from thousands of gear, if they were sorted by highest main or total stats, but that's no longer necessary since we all use mythic gear.

I think a lvl 16 mythic gear would outrank each of these, w/ balanced 3600 stats.

image.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I seem to have 2 of the 500 gears left; the rest has had upgrades.
I was planning to make the picture more estetically pleasing, but the big textbox on the 
chest basically didnt fit in anywhere, and I just said eff this, and tew stuff in.

Even if legendaries would get to a point where they would be equal in terms of stats; the extra attack on mythics would still make them irrelevant 

hh stats.jpg

Edited by EpicBacon
  • Like 1

@zoopokemon already reported it to Sandman directly, but I've noticed it too. Basically non-mythic hero gear does keep scaling up with hero levels, contrary to what it's supposed to do, but ever so slightly.

I think the actual and proper highest possible roll for a mono legendary at actual and proper hero level 500 (it's easier to use as a reference point than rainbows with their many different variables) used to be something like 5,647? 5,707? or something like that (maybe a bit less). Since the patch (and I've started out post-patch at lvl 566; I'm at 568 now) I've seen plenty of mono items at least 100 higher than that. So it keeps scaling, the curve is just much flatter (which doesn't mean this can't eventually be problematic in a few years when there are players at level 800+ or some shit).

Edit: I'm not sure of the exact ballpark right now and I can't really check because I've been burning every legendary item for awhile now (I no longer keep any as favorites, especially not now that I'm preparing for a hero class change). But I know before I got rid of my favorite mono set, I had already upgraded all of it due to finding better ones regularly.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I think the actual and proper highest possible roll for a mono legendary at actual and proper hero level 500 (it's easier to use as a reference point than rainbows with their many different variables) used to be something like 5,647? 5,707?

My highest level 500 mono is 5708.
My highest level 566 mono is 5754
I would therefore assume that its basically a +1 for each level.

Since the base item level is capped at 500, the random roll on the item must be linked to the item level,
either its just a flat +1, or its a max +1 for each level.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Got 4th balanced CH Atk gear, from an EvPx1. 🤩

Now, I have 2 balanced CH A/D & 2 A/H.  Slots 1, 3, 4, & 5.  It's not actually useful atm, but I maxed it anyway.

Have 3 possible sets of Atk gear now, one for each class, but still don't have 6 slots of one element for any class.

image.png image.png

• Like 1
  • GG 1

12 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Have 3 possible sets of Atk gear now, one for each class, but still don't have 6 slots of one element for any class.

I'm selling MG for any other class than mine 😅. The good thing about it: I'll never know if I had all the sets complete with another class 🙈.

• Haha 1
  • Surprised :O 1

3 hours ago, Horsting said:

I'm selling MG for any other class than mine 😅. The good thing about it: I'll never know if I had all the sets complete with another class 🙈.

To be fair, after I've changed my class to CH when it became really clear that I had collected much more and better options for that class than the other two, I've been doing the same (well, almost the same: I'm not actually selling them, they're worth more for their +8 materials to me). Any MG piece that isn't CH/Attack is treated as material. I'm not going to hop in and out of classes, I'm settled now. I even used up my former class' maxed out pieces to upgrade others for my new class.

• Like 1
  • Surprised :O 1

26 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I'm not actually selling them, they're worth more for their +8 materials to me

Makes sense. At my level 341 mythics still sell for more than double the price of legendaries, but that will change a few levels later. Also for selling contests it is better to use 1 mythic as material and sell two legendaries instead. But so far they have never been an issue, so I am not worrying about 1 item to sell more or less.

• Like 1

I keep them all, just in case. I neither need the money nor the materials and they are still and probably will stay forever rare. The problem is that these items are piling up now and it costs more and more time to scan them which one is useful.

The game is really lacking a useful item management. (Defining sets?). This was already the case before mythic items were introduced but it hurts even more nowadays.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MrXY said:

The problem is that these items are piling up now and it costs more and more time to scan them which one is useful.

The quickly lost overview and scrolling was also the reason for me to not keep anything that will not definitely be of value for my current class at some point (i.e. class matching AP bonus and no duplicate).

2 hours ago, MrXY said:

The game is really lacking a useful item management. (Defining sets?). This was already the case before mythic items were introduced but it hurts even more nowadays.

Like in so many other cases: HH++ adds a nice filter, which includes all mythic resonance bonus combinations. Just like with all the new girls' features: Adding new mechanics without ever adjusting the UI to properly deal with them, instead leaving it all up to our valuable community script developers 🙄.

• Like 3

On 8/8/2023 at 7:38 AM, Horsting said:

I'm selling MG for any other class than mine 😅.

23 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Any MG piece that isn't CH/Attack is treated as material. I'm not going to hop in and out of classes, I'm settled now. I even used up my former class' maxed out pieces to upgrade others for my new class.

Y'all are cray cray.  Damn, this seems like a huge waste to me.  I'm not gonna try to convince you to do otherwise, just state my reasoning for why I wouldn't do this.

I can envision a week or two where I might have a full elemental counter class, that'll help in leagues more than any gear I have in my current class.  Just have 2 CH dom gear, but 6 HC dom.  Also, just have 1 CH sensual gear, but 4 KH sensual.  It costs 600 kos to switch, which is less than what I spend some weeks on league refills (47+ league fights).  I might actually max 3 class atk sets, and switch back and forth, when it makes sense.  Like I said before, still don't have 6 slots of one element for any class, so it's not an option yet.  If I sold or used gear as material, I'd never reach a point where switching was a possibility.

I acquired 89 m gear.  9 are dupes, so really 80.  19 of them are maxed, the rest aren't.  That's 4,113 worth of material (or 1,028 legendary).  Enough to max just ~2.6 m gear, if I destroyed all 89 of them, except it's not sensible to spend 187 material at once, besides on lvl 19 gear, or higher.  Since, it doesn't overflow, like GXP.  I suppose I could use the 9 dupes as 72 material.

• (19 lvl 20 gear * 187 material) + ((89-19) * 8 material) = 4,113 total material. 

A factor in why I was able to beat the pantheon's 2,000th wall, was that I maxed Dom gear from other classes, for some extra secondary resonance bonuses, rather than atk.  Didn't even switch my class, and it was enough to increase the odds.

After giving it some more thought, I can understand using ego gear as fodder (E/D & E/H), but not selling them.  They sell for 555.7k-726.3k ymens each.  1 legendary lvl 500+ gear sells for 1.98 mil ymens.  I also get more from using 1 ticket vs. a champion (1 mil+ ymens).  I'd never destroy/sell an Atk gear (A/D & A/H), unless it was a dupe, and therefore actually useless.

I'm still a little jealous of @DvDivXXX's full CH sensual set btw.  That's like the holy grail, and probably why he feels safe using even lvl 20 m gear as fodder.  Even though they were each 59 mil ymen & 1555 material investments, but worth just 187 material as fodder; ~1/8th of the value.

20 hours ago, MrXY said:

I keep them all, just in case. I neither need the money nor the materials and they are still and probably will stay forever rare.

I agree w/ this approach.  It took too long to get all these mythic gear.  It'd hurt to use them as fodder, or sell them.  I used 2 playful ones as fodder in the past, but stopped doing that.

18 hours ago, Horsting said:

HH++ adds a nice filter, which includes all mythic resonance bonus combinations.

Yep, the filter works fine for me.  I pick a slot, then a class (usually CH), atk, and then an element.  Works great.  I don't know how players w/o the scripts would deal w/ it.  Probably manually w/ a spreadsheet like I did before the scripts, and still do when I get a new m gear.  Which isn't very often.  It's been around for like 8 months now.  89 m gear in 8 months is like 11 per month, or 132 per year.  There's 648 total different gear, 216 for each class, but just 108 atk gear per class.  The ideal elements are balanced, sensual, and dom, for 18 ideal gear.  66% odds that you'll get one of the ideal sets in a different class.  That's why I just hoard them, for later.

image.png

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I'm still a little jealous of @DvDivXXX's full CH sensual set btw.  That's like the holy grail, and probably why he feels safe using even lvl 20 m gear as fodder.  Even though they were each 59 mil ymen & 1555 material investments, but worth just 187 material as fodder; ~1/8th of the value.

Yeah, I'm pretty glad about that. ^^ Except exactly this week with Yellow teams all over the place, but it'll pass.

You make solid points, although in practice I think I'd much rather focus on one class now that I have a strong anchor for it. I'm not looking at it as me recouping only 1/8th of my past investments, I'm looking at it as those KH pieces' value became nil once I committed to my class change to CH. Instead of gathering dust for an hypothetical situation in a couple years or so when I'll have the luxury of switching my class every week and having full level 20 sets of each class waiting for me... they've helped me upgrade my main CH set a few weeks quicker.

Right now, besides my full blue set, I have 17 more CH pieces for different options. Only one of these is maxed out, the other 16 are waiting for materials, Ymens and the willpower to go through leveling them up. I'm ages away from being able to afford investing in even more situational pieces, and by the time I get there, I'll have benefited a lot more from maxing out and using pieces I already have and can use at any time without having to shell out 1.2k kobans (before/after) each time. I might even have accumulated even more useful pieces for that one class I'm banking on, which seems like a more realistic and sustainable strategy to me than keeping everything from every class, having a cluttered inventory and always having to consider whether or not it's worth changing my class again and again.

But to each their own, and your way might be better for you. In any case, I will say that I consider your way the default route to take initially. That is, until you score at least one matching full set (of a good/great color) for one of the 3 classes. That's exactly what I did, and sure I kind of struck gold with that full Blue set, and I would have definitely missed out on this opportunity had I gone the Horsting way or discarding a class change as a possibility from day one. But now that I do have a full set and also a ton more useful pieces for this one Class, there's no turning back as far as I'm concerned.

• Like 3

My main motivation is that you never know what the future brings. KK could completly change the battle system again. Maybe Ego becomes superiour or a special class is dominitating. You never know. The only downside is a full inventory but selling these gives me more or less nothing. Instead I lose options for a potential future. Hoarding was always the right approach in this game :D. But of course that is something everyone can decide on their own.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

They sell for 555.7k-726.3k ymens each.  1 legendary lvl 500+ gear sells for 1.98 mil ymens.

That is why I mentioned my level, where legendary sells for only 211k, so using them as fodder and selling the mythics is more cost-effective.

Of course you are right that there is a chance that one will have better gear for a different class at some point, like it happened with @DvDivXXX, and that there may be even use cases for foreign class mythics. I started to sell foreign class mythics right from the start, when I was very new to the game and had many other things to learn and develop strategies for, and I did never even think about switching the class and levelling a whole set of foreign class mythics. We say "Der Zug ist abgefahren!" 😅.

Also now I have already 14 matching AP bonus mythics, 3 of them with rainbow, 2 dom, 1 blue, and my progress stage is far away from where I could easily save the Ymen needed to max out a whole new class set + where investing the kobans to switch classes back and forth would be anywhere close to rentable. Once I reached this point, most likely my HC mythics set will be even larger, and then the possible benefit of having a few more defence/harmony matches for a particular element will be already smaller. One difference between (both of) you me is indeed that I was able to collect mythics from level 200 on, which gives me the chance to have quite complete sets when reaching level 500, while you did start to collect mythics when you were in endgame already, where one matching mythic more or less can immediately make a difference in D3 competition and pantheon walls. And you did immediately have much better ways to collect the needed Ymen as well as the needed kobans to do a class switch, in case.

So also given that I have to care/keep in mind one topic less, and that managing my inventory and swapping mythics for teams is a little easier like that, I do not really regret it.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Got my 5th CH balanced Atk mythic gear from the PoA.  Have 3 A/H, 2 A/D, and 1 E/H Charm balanced gear now.  I'm using a sensual team atm, but I'll try to make sure my main team is balanced, after this week's blessings change.  Before girl skills were introduced, it was easy, and practical to use a balanced team, but now that we try to match traits for an Atk boost, the team will likely have 1-2 elements, instead of being balanced.

image.png

• GG 3

• 4 months later...

I was very lucky and the last piece of the mythic gear set dropped from DP on February 18 2024. Now i have a "perfect" atk/def set with charm rainbow. I didn't think I would ever see that. Time for a class change? 😄

Does anyone else have this yet? I couldn't find anyone in the Top 100 on the pantheon leaderboard with a perfect set in any element (with the current blessings the rainbow and black sets are an advantage).

PerfectCharmAtkRainbowDefHeroEquipmentSet18_02_2024.thumb.png.13cce535f084a44690dc2a7d559a2b04.png

PerfectCharmAtkRainbowDefHeroEquipmentSet18_02.2024(Market).png.0763d46570e18e2303e66e16fd03e138.png

• Like 2
  • Hearts 1
  • uwu 1
  • GG 5

I thought this thread is dead, but as there is a new post already, I'll add my one here instead of in ChitChat. 😁

------------

Damn, I hate RNG... 😒

Not that it isn't difficult enough to get Mythic Gear (Hero Equipment) in TransPSH, and of course many of those you get are not for your class.
But is it necessary, that they also are mostly for one ore two types?

I've got 16 MG so far and at least I could fit every spot, but actually I only use two.
image.png.674e0cfe75e0d6e5d773404328c3ba79.png image.png.d3e6202dac75ddb0a35449ce506ebc93.png

Out of the 16 are only 3 for my class, two of them are trousers, and trousers is the vast majority I've got so far.

Those with stars could potentially be used even if they are not for my class, but needed stuff and money to upgrade is scarce, so I don't use them.
The two for my class I could upgrade to 12, maybe a few grades more next time.

image.png.094122ea2a4a07bdb62005db5e06c848.png
image.png.9530a0dfba7fc6d27c26049a41893499.png
image.png.add06f225d6e65205eda90ee19c0e6fc.png
image.png.66d83f6ac5fde89005e5f7558ade4b70.png
image.png.a8064d651fa37cfb52ab4ffbc8ab1cff.png
image.png.1af663da15eb9e05cb2f559d1637e722.png

-------

Ok, guess one only has to whine enough, then RNG shows some mercy.

The latest arrival    image.png.867e883a5abb428aa84e4da849418475.png   Even if it is again boots, it's for my class.

Edited by Der DinX
  • Juicy peach 1