Patch Notes Week #47

Oliver66

Adventure

• New World 13 Quest  6 – “Segata Temple”: Why do I keep encountering so many evil dicks lately? Also, shouldn’t we get moving and reach the castle? Check out the latest adventure! 

image11-2-300x169.jpg

!! Due to player feedback, the release of Hero Mythic Equipment will happen on Thursday, 24 November around 9:30 am UTC+1!!

New Feature!

Hero Mythic Equipment

Hero, the time has come: equip the ultimate Mythic Equipment and unleash your true power!

image5-25-249x300.png 

Mythic equipment is a brand-new equipment rarity designed to help you be the strongest, toughest, and hardest of heroes!

Unlike the other types of equipment, Mythic rarity equipment can be upgraded to unlock new levels of power, and is only available to heroes having reached at least level 200.

image2-33-300x154.png

Win Mythic Equipment, level it up, resonate it with your hero bonuses, and become unstoppable! 

From where can I find and upgrade my Mythic Equipment pieces?

Find the Mythic Equipment pieces in your Equipment inventory. From the homepage, go to Market > My Stats&Equipment > Equipment.

How do Mythic Equipment stats function?

All Mythic Equipment pieces start at Level 1 and have a maximum level of 20. The Equipment stats are not related to the Player level.

To upgrade them, use other equipment pieces and Money!

image7-23-300x147.png

What is Resonance? How does it work? 

Resonance is a bonus based on a “match” between the resonating bonus and the hero.

The mythic equipment will have two resonating bonuses (class of the hero and theme of the team) that the player can try and match. You do not need to match them both to get a bonus.

Resonance bonuses are all summed up and then applied after/on top of all other bonuses.

How does the item level-up work?

To level up an item of Mythical Equipment, you must use other equipment pieces. The other equipment pieces are used as “material” – imagine material is like “experience” but for the equipment.

Depending on the rarity, each piece of Mythic equipment has a different “material” value.

image6-23-300x54.png

How can I get Mythic Equipment?

Mythical Equipment will be available as a reward from several in-game events and features: 

Seasons, Path of Attraction, Path of Glory, Legendary Contest, Mythic Pachinko, Event Pachinko, and Seasonal events. And, possibly, more to come!

image3-34-300x123.png

Check out our blog post about Hero Mythic Equipment for more information and details!

Additional Hero Mythical Equipment improvements due to player feedback:

• The level of the mythic equipment being used for “material” will now be taken into consideration when used to level up a piece of Mythic Equipment.
  • The “Back to market” button has been removed. Instead, the player is redirected to the market on closing the level up page.
  • A debounce has been added to the tooltip event to prevent tooltips from flashing when scrolling.

Community feedback and improvements:

Due to community feedback, several fetishes will be replaced:

• “Asian” will become “Gagging”
  • “Latina” will become “Wax Play”
  • “Caucasian” will become “Bondage”
  • “Ebony” will become “Electrostimulation”

And a typo in “Mecanophilia” is being corrected to “Mechanophilia”.

1427224819_GH_Patch_Notesimages_gamenews.thumb.jpg.463380f804c30702fc2ca4ff57f72629.jpg

• Thanks 2