the website froze seriously, and reload again but still invalid

manbeing

Just like title, the website froze seriously, and reload again many times but still invalid☹️ 
The error had happened from yesterday until today, and  had affected game fluency seriosly.
At the same time, due to freezing and  unstable , it  took a lot of time to reload for performing a instruction and task 🙄🤔. I can`t almost finish daily tasks and affect other task to play.   
The error still happens now, and  I don`t know what is the problem.  Is it the same for other players ?🥺
The following is the image of the screen:

2022-11-27 (1).png

2022-11-27 (2).png

2022-11-27 (4).png

2022-11-27 (6).png

On 11/27/2022 at 2:20 PM, manbeing said:

Just like title,

I don't like the title, or the opening post, or the thread. Most of all though, I don't like where you've posted this.

[WARNING] DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS HERE. GO TO "QA" INSTEAD!

Also, instead of manually brushing stuff over parts of your web browser you don't seem to want posted on the Internet, you might want to consider using the SELECT and CROP buttons when using MS Paint. We didn't need to know what time and temperature it was or what other tabs and stuff you had opened while failing to do basic "turn it off and on again" level of maintenance by yourself.

No game bug here, just a cache issue with your browser and/or device, most likely. Read stickies and stick to the relevant subforum for questions or requests for community assistance from now on, okay? Thanks. (I've moved it for you this time).