Club leader is away for 70 days / inactive club leader change

DuDeLoK

Read a little about it and it looks like changing leader is only posible on forum. So few questions:
1)Where exactly to start tread to ask for it? i kinda dont notice specific part of forum for it
2)What exactly we need to aprove change? As i read we need screenshots of clubmembers voting in club chat(but club is RU speaking one so will forum moderation understand it? also after clan become inactive people hardly ever use chat, and we rarely chat even before it so im kinda not sure if people will be active in chat)

Also club leader plays 2nd acc in clan and my main idea was just to transfer leadership to his 2nd acc. Main acc got banned but when i asked him reason he say he dont exactly know why(mb some macross using?) So will it be problem to transfer leadership to person who was banned but started new acc?

I and club leader mainly spending a lot of time leveling club so kinda sad about losing my invested time in it.1439032586_.png.c125f691d1a8e69c8cc1b4f1e32241f7.png

Edited by DuDeLoK

we dont have any hard rules in club which i kinda enjoy. people free to play how they want. but just cant kick inactive players without having clan leader rights(

also only now i noticed Anactive misspeling and i dont see option to edit thread name

Edited by DuDeLoK

Guest Tohru - Kinkoid

Hello @DuDeLoK 🌻

If the club leader has been inactive for more than 50 days, please open a ticket with support explaining the situation. Hold a vote in the Club chat by asking members to write the username of the person they want the leadership role to go to and take a screenshot to also send to support.

To open a support ticket: Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket.

12 hours ago, DuDeLoK said:

also only now i noticed Anactive misspeling and i dont see option to edit thread name

When you're the OP (opening poster) of a thread, you just edit the thread itself by editing your OP (opening post).

You made my day though. It's not every day we see someone complain that they have an active leader in their club. ^^

M-17 already linked to and Tohru already repeated the relevant info, so that's all that was left to share. ❤️ 

• Like 1

• DuDeLoK changed the title to inactive club leader change
4 hours ago, Tohru - Kinkoid said:

If the club leader has been inactive for more than 50 days, please open a ticket with support explaining the situation. Hold a vote in the Club chat by asking members to write the username of the person they want the leadership role to go to and take a screenshot to also send to support.

he previously said he was banned and it was around 1.5+ month ago that should be 50+ days. but i rechecked today and it shows 17 days... now i rechecking it with old leader how that happened... could it be some bug?

• Thinking 1

If you're still in contact with the club leader in question and this was a temporary ban, just ask them to give at least one other (trusted) club member "co-leader" status before they go. It's a relatively recent option that can help a lot for most things. Or perhaps the leader might even just resume leading the club if they're able to?

If this was actually a permanent ban, then there's really no point waiting 50 or any number of days, really. In that case, just proceed with the instructions and vote for someone to take over in your Club chat then contact support with the screenshot. Good luck either way.

PS: Regular forum users can't delete posts, that's by design. Removed the dupe for you, though. Cheers.

7 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

PS: Regular forum users can't delete posts, that's by design. Removed the dupe for you, though. Cheers.

thank you

8 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

If this was actually a permanent ban, then there's really no point waiting 50 or any number of days, really. In that case, just proceed with the instructions and vote for someone to take over in your Club chat then contact support with the screenshot. Good luck either way.

He says he have permament ban. It was around 3 month ago(as i remember it should be at least 2+ months ago). As he say he tryed to check game with old acc and thats why it shows last online time is 17 days isntead of 60-90+. He says he was permament banned coz of using scripts(which i think many people use and people talk about it on forum? i personally havent used them yet but i probably should?) but main problem is that because he was using scpits in yandex browser(which is russian browser) script was spamming server when launching game and that was main reason bnehind permaban as he says.

So his clan leader acc is permabanned right now so can we proceed with voting? and how can i understand that voting is proper if we have around 20 members inactive for 15-75 days?) And not sure how many of those active peple will be active in chat too 😃

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DuDeLoK said:

He says he was permament banned coz of using scripts

Yeah, they all say that. The community scripts tons of players use daily and Kinkoid themselves allow and even take inspiration from are absolutely 100% safe and not the reason why anyone was ever banned from the game. These would be the two active forks of HH++ by Numbers and Tom208 respectively, and a couple of additional QoL and stat-oriented scripts by Zoopokemon, mostly.

There are plenty of shady scripts and other dodgy tools out there in the wild, though, stuff that's clearly against the Terms of Use of the game and will get cheaters the permaban they should have seen coming before even installing them. Leave that rabbit hole to your former club leader and don't follow in their footsteps and you'll be just fine.

2 hours ago, DuDeLoK said:

So his clan leader acc is permabanned right now so can we proceed with voting? and how can i understand that voting is proper if we have around 20 members inactive for 15-75 days?) And not sure how many of those active peple will be active in chat too 😃

Not gonna lie, as we had the case not long ago. If the CLUB ITSELF is DEAD, then you're wasting your time right now and what you should do instead is find a club that's alive and open to new members, and leave the shell of what used to be your club behind.

If there are, say, 15-20 active club members left and a majority of them vote for someone to take over as club leader, then go for it. Otherwise, see above.

• Like 1

On 12/5/2022 at 12:45 PM, Tohru - Kinkoid said:

Call Me, Beep Me! Ping me! 😄

out of 39 people 25 need to be kicked for being inactive for 7days(3-4people) and 20+days most up to 90d
out of remaining 14 only 5 barelly active in chat and say they could vote.
so 5/14 votes would be enough or too low?(

49 minutes ago, DuDeLoK said:

so 5/14 votes would be enough or too low?(

I won't sugargoat it, sorry, better to rip the band aid off quick: may this dead club rest in peace. I'd start looking for a more suitable one to join instead of doing any further CPR on that carcass, if I were you.

• Like 1

On 12/8/2022 at 5:46 AM, DvDivXXX said:

I won't sugargoat it, sorry, better to rip the band aid off quick: may this dead club rest in peace. I'd start looking for a more suitable one to join instead of doing any further CPR on that carcass, if I were you.

thats ok. just wanted to ask if it will work 😃

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • Ravi-Sama changed the title to Club leader is away for 70 days / inactive club leader change

Ok, apologies.

But this is just another thing, this Forum is somehow as unexplanatory as the Game itself.
There is all the Information you need, you just can't find it.

At least it is my perception, whenever I was searching for something, I almost never found what I was looking for.
Biggest problem would be, you need to know the expression or the right word you are searching for, and usually this not the case.

I can't even find something in my own posts.

• Like 1
  • Hug 2

Searches can be a bit tricky, yeah. Sometimes I can't find older posts if I don't remember the thread, author, or a specific enough term that was used. With advanced search and a bit of sleuthing, it's usually possible to find what you're looking for.

• Like 1

Somewhat a natural problem. Consequent use of tags could solve this partly, so e.g. adding the tag "club" to this topic. One needs to get used to set tags and to use tags in addition to search terms, but then it can be a real benefit.

14 hours ago, Der DinX said:

But this is just another thing, this Forum is somehow as unexplanatory as the Game itself.
There is all the Information you need, you just can't find it.

At least it is my perception, whenever I was searching for something, I almost never found what I was looking for.
Biggest problem would be, you need to know the expression or the right word you are searching for, and usually this not the case.

Perhaps it is worth correcting this topic and bringing the main problems there?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Master-17 said:

Perhaps it is worth correcting this topic and bringing the main problems there?

I don't know. It might, but this is pretty obsolete even now. It was originally started by Chthhhhthhhthth back when he was a forum mod ages ago, then Sly made a big project out of updating and continuing it when he was a forum mod over a year ago. And then it stayed untouched while the game kept changing drastically every other month. So... yeah, maybe if Ravi feels like it he could dust it off again. Definitely not me and probably not Holy either, though. And Ravi does so much and in so much details that I'm concerned he might burn out already, so I wouldn't push him in that direction either.