[ 01-Dec-22 ] Nice & Naughty Christmas

FinderKeeper

Have you been naughty this year? (We know you have)  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Naughty Atina

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky
  2. 2. Rate Naughty Azana

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky
  3. 3. Rate Nice Lotti

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky
  4. 4. Rate Nice Flynn

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky
  5. 5. Rate Naughty Lavender

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky
  6. 6. Rate Nice Andra

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky
  7. 7. Rate Absolute Zero Sailor Celsius

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky
  8. 8. Rate Romane

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky
  9. 9. Rate Iris

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky
  10. 10. Rate Beach Regine

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky
  11. 11. Rate Stewardess Rose

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky
  12. 12. Rate Leona

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky
  13. 13. Favorite Girls

• Naughty Atina
    • Naughty Azana
    • Nice Lotti
    • Nice Flynn
    • Naughty Lavender
    • Nice Andra
    • Absolute Zero Sailor Celsius
    • Romane
    • Iris
    • Beach Regine
    • Stewardess Rose
    • Leona
    • (none)

Hentai Heroes

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Ice Ice Baby Season. Next Event >>

2076.jpg

Classic Event

Nice & Naughty Christmas
Darling,

Have you been nice or extra naughty this year?

You have until the 10th of December to show six stunning babes what the true meaning of Christmas is. Complete all missions, and the Naughty Atina will be all yours.

Compete against other worthy opponents and win two frosty girls in the new Ice Ice Baby Season!

Being on the naughty list is much more fun!

Mission Girl

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Naughty Atina

Boss Girls and a Champion Girl

ava0-1200x.webp

Naughty Azana

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Nice Lotti

ava0-1200x.webp 

Nice Flynn

Event Pachinko Girls

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Naughty Lavender

ava0-1200x.webp

Nice Andra

New Season Girls
(not part of the event)

ava0-1200x.webp

Absolute Zero Sailor Celsius

ava0-1200x.webp

Romane

Recent Girls
PoP, 2x One-star, Club Champion
(not part of the event)

ava0-1200x.webp

Iris

ava0-1200x.webp

Beach Regine

ava0-1200x.webp

Stewardess Rose

ava0-1200x.webp

Leona

HH_Calendar_Dec_Classic.jpg <- clickable

@Tohru - Kinkoid

• Thanks 6
  • Hearts 1

I'm going first for Azana.

Unfortunately, the champion's girl is with Matsuda... 😔

I will do some fights against him, but not obsessively as I did in the past with other champions, as I need too much time to beat him (without a platinum card).

Edited by OmerB

Again a fast end of the event: Had Duchess Scarlett from OD avalaible in the EP-Pool and the 5 girls from the CE. Had from the last two PoAs two Draft Orbs and used them first. With a little bit luck The two remaining girls after this could be the villain girls or Duchess Scarlett. It ended, how it could be in another way, with the Champgirl and one Pachinko only girl in the pool so I started to spend some Epx1 to get the last two and after only 8 EpPx1 I got the needed drop.

grafik.png.a5ab958971617f09c3fd17ccefea18c2.png

Event is mostly done. I'll collect the Koban from the Missions and the Mission girl in the next days.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 2
  • Surprised :O 1
  • Hearts 1

Ditto. 58 EPx1 orbs and done. I wasn't sure that I should save my combativity from last month for MD or start on the villain girls. I used 7 orbs yesterday morning and got both villain girls on first drop. That answered my question. It also freed me to work on Pantheon and I climbed the 1800th wall. Love DD!

• Like 3
  • Hearts 1

il y a 10 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

This is also true for Visor

Visor barely ever appears as an Event champion, so it's not nearly as bad (at least for me. Maybe he does show up more often when I don't have a girl available). Matsuda appears so often that he's way stronger than Visor.

But yeah, Visor, Alban and Matsuda are definitely the worst. I'd say Alban for raw power, Matsuda for poses and frequency, and Visor for poses.

21 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Matsuda appears so often that he's way stronger than Visor.

They're all capped now, so eventually this will stop being true for you as for anyone else who fought their regular champs enough times that they're all at their respective cap anyway. The base power level of each champ is significantly higher than the previous one(s) though. So once they're both at the cap, you'll be relieved when a girl lands on good old softie Matsuda rather than Visor the über boss (likewise, eventually Alban is a walk in the park with his mismatched class positions compared to Visor).

True, the caps should help. Although... I don't know how far away I am from the Champion cap, but I'm already very close to my own maximum power. So I don't know if champions will get easier (As I grow a tiny little bit stronger) or harder (as they progress toward their cap).

One more reason to look forward to the inevitable power creep 😛

• Haha 1

I beat Matsuda

time after time

Visor the harder

I struggled a while

and poor Romero

no quote for that goon

The elephant professor

I can't get his name

And repeating poses

I seen them few

whatever upgrade to my harem

and I still can lose

(and they keep to go on and on and on...)

They are the Champions of Haremverse

and they keep on fighting till the end

They are the Champions

They are the Champions

No time for Alban

'cause he's not a Champion

with a drop...

Edited by lepidocter
  • Haha 3
  • Hearts 1

14 hours ago, Liliat said:

Although... I don't know how far away I am from the Champion cap, but I'm already very close to my own maximum power. So I don't know if champions will get easier (As I grow a tiny little bit stronger) or harder (as they progress toward their cap).

That's available info for you to verify. The caps were detailed around the patch that introduced them, so if you can retrieve the old blog post or some of the Excel Wizards can share a refresher on that, you should just know exactly where you're at in regards to the cap for each. That's probably at least worth checking for the 3 difficult champs. The first two and Ryu feel like they're already at their cap long before they actually reach it anyway. ^^

Yeah I remember that, but couldn't find the info in the various sticky or in the game. Anyway, I did a bit of digging in the patch notes:

Citation

All classic Champions max level is set to 900.

Which corresponds to these numbers of cycles:

Citation

Romero 28
Whaty 27
Matsuda 26
Ryu 25
Visor 24
Alban 23

I'm at 23/22/21/14/8/8, so it will still get a bit harder (+5 for Matsuda, especially. Currently lvl 735). On my side, I'm at lvl 482 with 2 pieces of random Mythic equipment, so I still have some ways to improve, but not much either.

I guess Matsuda will remain a pain in my ass for the foreseeable future :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

In former times you got some EpPx1 Orbs from stage5 after you cleared the 8 other rewards. That was before the temporary PoPs was added and in this days the aditional EpP Orbs were a very great reward. Later with KC and the 10 Kisses at stage 5 some players farmed kisses there.

With the now added Eventgirls you will gain a lot of stages every month from the champs with girls on if you participate. And it's a thing to think about if you end at stage 3 or 4 to make the progress to stage 5 to have a better starting point for the next time an eventgirl is at this champ.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

In former times you got some EpPx1 Orbs from stage5 after you cleared the 8 other rewards. That was before the temporary PoPs was added and in this days the aditional EpP Orbs were a very great reward. Later with KC and the 10 Kisses at stage 5 some players farmed kisses there.

With the now added Eventgirls you will gain a lot of stages every month from the champs with girls on if you participate. And it's a thing to think about if you end at stage 3 or 4 to make the progress to stage 5 to have a better starting point for the next time an eventgirl is at this champ.

thank you for explaining, I was thinking of farming them for ymens since I put myself in the poorhouse leveling mythic gear but that will just make farming them for girls harder

im choosing tits and ass over profit

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Liliat said:

I'm at 23/22/21/14/8/8, so it will still get a bit harder (+5 for Matsuda, especially. Currently lvl 735). On my side, I'm at lvl 482 with 2 pieces of random Mythic equipment, so I still have some ways to improve, but not much either.

Just for my part - I'm at 26/23/18/12/7/7 (some halfway), I'm at level 455 with 1 mythic item equiped (but I can put 4 more if needed atm).

Back to the topic - I didn't get any girl from this CE yet :( I got 68 shards of Azana, so I should be getting her, and 70 shards of Matsuda's girl, with one more reasonable chance to fight him, so I can hope to get her.

Edited by OmerB

All classical girls look great, except please put the flying ones (Lavender) down on mother Earth. This concerns all the other "flying" characters too. They look ridiculous in battle. But it's been more than a year of a battle pics aspect ratio bug which proves devs simply don't care. Some charas are out of scale too (Lavender again). Kinkoid should give the artists a template to avoid this.

Season grills, Leona and Iris are very very nice too. My gratitude to the creators. For some reason Iris reminds me of Chizuru-chan from Kanokari but apparently she is somebody else. I don't remember if we already have a parody of Chizuru, but in case we don't I look forward to see her in-game.

On the other note, I tried to experiment on evt pachinko concerning the mythic equipment. Three tries net me two girls and zero mythic equipment. I imagined it should be guaranteed for the cost but no, unfortunately it is not. Which means evp continues to be shit, even if it could get a gorgeous potential, let's say after all girls get a player would have a guaranteed mythic equip item drop per spin.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Liliat said:

I guess Matsuda will remain a pain in my ass for the foreseeable future :)

Hang in there! Your own power level progress will eventually dwarf his no matter what.

16 hours ago, Kissmydick said:

I was thinking of farming them for ymens

They're a very weak, slow-burn and tedious source of ymens unfortunately. But I feel you about spending a bit too much (in-game) cash than comfortable on the first batch of MG. I'm very much in the same boat. Just collecting the Harem income (well, the starters and a couple of pages worth of M6s and L5s at least) helps a fair bit in the recovering process.

The real tricky part is that the entire Mythic Gear system and how it gives a big incentive to use other equipment pieces as material to upgrade MG, where selling those items was previously the best and most reliable source of cash. So yeah, if hadn't already been avoiding donation contests like the plague, I would definitely start now ("Sell Items" took a big hit from this as well).

1 hour ago, lainn said:

Which means evp continues to be shit, even if it could get a gorgeous potential, let's say after all girls get a player would have a guaranteed mythic equip item drop per spin.

I'm not entirely sure why EvP stayed that way for so long, but I'm guessing it must be profitable (for Kinkoid) this way. Most forum regulars should know to avoid it by now, but that's a tiny portion of the player base.

Having said that, there are definitely a handful of frequent rewards in the game that feel incredibly small and out of touch with the game's economy and just most other regular rewards' value. We still only get one tiny random legendary gift for a CC run when we've already cleared the CC's girls, most notably. The fact that MPx3 and MPx6 not only don't give guaranteed MG drops or very high chances of dropping MG compared to MPx1, but outright don't have MG as a potential reward still feels like a glarind oversight to me. EvP not improving thanks to MG looks like another missed opportunity.

We can only hope for a nice round of buffs to some of those rewards after they give it more thought. Regular champions getting a chance to drop some MG would also make sense, especially now that they're durably involved in CE (and OD, technically). Fingers crossed? I would advise against any breath holding, though, for safety purposes. ^^

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Kissmydick said:

thank you for explaining, I was thinking of farming them for ymens since I put myself in the poorhouse leveling mythic gear but that will just make farming them for girls harder

im choosing tits and ass over profit

Not sure if I folow everything but I think I like the vibe!!!

• Haha 1

I got Azana, at least that. Matsuda wasn't generous with the drops, so I got only 70 shards of Flynn.

Now about Lotti - I've got 51 shards of her (only in the past 1-2 days), and I'm contemplating whether I should push to get her - If I'm not wrong, the amount of shards in each drop in CE is 2-8, with a 10% drop rate. So on average, I should get her with 98 fights. I will get 37 fights from natural regeneration until the end of the event. So I would need 3-4 refills...

The problem is it' not a sure thing (to get her with 100 fights), and I'm not a whale...  so I think that over 600 kobans (maybe 800+) for a 3 stars girl is too much.

I'll see, if I will get 20-30 more shards of her in the next 9 hours, I might push to get her.

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1