Double Date (DD) ​ 🍈🍈

FinderKeeper

@Tohru - Kinkoid

New Feature Event!

Double Date Pachinko/Night Club!

A brand new Event is arriving with a name chosen by our Hero Community: Double Date Pachinko/Night Club!

Prepare for some sexy trouble and make it Double!

image3-6-300x153.png

👯‍♀️ How does it work? 👯‍♀️

The feature will grant 200% Affection Shards from Pachinko/Night Club or 2 babes for the price of 1 in Double Date Pachinko/Night Club!

When winning a recruit from Pachinko/Night Club, players will win a random second recruit from the respective Pachinko/Night Club Pool.

🚀 How can I access it? 🚀

To access the event, players must have reached World 2 and unlocked both the events and the pachinko/Night Club.

💕 From where can I get double shards? 💕

Win double recruits from the following:

• Epic Pachinko/Night Club 💦
    • 10x: Once the player makes his final selection, he’ll get a second random bonus recruit
    • Draft: Pick a recruit between the two drafted recruits – after the choice is made, a new random recruit from the pool will be rewarded to the player.
    • 1-game: When the player receives a random recruit, a second random recruit will be awarded as a bonus.

DD-230x300.png

• Mythic Pachinko/Night Club 👄
    • In the case of the 3-games and 6-games options which give respectively 10 and 25 shards, the “double” will mean giving 10 or 25 shards of another recruit in the pool.
    • If there’s only 1 recruit in the pool and only 10 or 25 shards remain, the player will get the 10 or 25 shards, and the double will be again 10 or 25 shards for the same recruit, which will turn into gifts.
    • If the player wins partial shards, he can potentially get partial shards for the same recruit as the “bonus” drop
    • For this case, it is only possible to win recruits from the current Mythic Pachinko/Night Club pool (not all recruits can be won).
  • Great Pachinko/Night Club 🔥

image4-9-300x219.png

🍒 What if there’s only one recruit in the Pachinko/Night Club pool? 🍒

If there’s only one recruit available from the respective Pachinko/Night Club Pool, players will instead win epic gifts, which are usually given as compensation for overflowing shard rewards.

image2-9.png

🍑 What if there are no recruits in the Pachinko/Night Club pool? 🍑

If there are no recruits available in the respective Pachinko/Night Club pool, players will not receive any bonuses.

💥 What is the limit to how many shards I can win? 💥

Shards are hard-capped at 1000, and can’t overflow.

Excess shards (turned into gifts) count toward the 1000 total.

You want MOAR? We give you MOAR!

• Thanks 10

5 hours ago, Bobick said:

Permanent EP girl Spring Break Minato was available for me in MP
grafik.png.7316ffac9c3c9abd2a58c520b91cbcd5.png

I had her already, but she's a really nice one, & I love her art.  Just have Val Abrael 🔵 available in the MP, so I won't bother there.

I got 2 EP girls to drop from 10 EPx1s, and the 2 new GP girls dropped after ~10 GPx10s as well.

I don't expect to get more than that, but maybe I'll get lucky in the MP in the last 2 days, if there's 2 girls available.

I actually needed the GP girls more, for passives, but since emptying the EP Pool is a goal of mine, I really like this event.  I might save up all of my EPx1s monthly to use here, ignoring the CbC/LC, instead using MPx1s and GPx1/10s for those.  S. Rose was my 100th playful 🟡 girl.  Eccentrics 🔴 are tough to get.

2022-12-01_12-59-54.png.005ac1327c85bf27bf5b413f866095ca.png

EP: Sabien DeMonia  & Mecha Pilot Gal 🟢

GP: Beach Regine 🟣 & Stewardess Rose 🟡.

1982812968_doublepachinko.thumb.png.c370fb85857fd2d9fe99c88f580edb41.png

• Like 4

You can thank me for the introduction of this event because at the beginning of the last month I though that I should finally start using 1xEP orbs, and spent around 200 of them during the month for no particular reason
Its not "a lot a lot", but it was a funny coincidence since I haven't used EP in years

Don't be too pessimistic. It's only an event in the general sense of the term, to be fair, not at all what is usually called "an event" in Kinkoid games. It's a passive bonus that lasts for a couple days and gathers tons of good karma for Kinkoid and tons of freebies for players.

...(processing the info)...

Oh shit. You're right, aren't you? ^^ Rosso's data analyst will eventually come to the same conclusion and it will suddenly become evil incarnate just like Dating Tokens all over again. Oh well.

Let's enjoy it while it lasts, shall we?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 ore fa, DvDivXXX ha scritto:

Oh shit. You're right, aren't you? ^^ Rosso's data analyst will eventually come to the same conclusion and it will suddenly become evil incarnate just like Dating Tokens all over again. Oh well.

Let's enjoy it while it lasts, shall we?

I honestly believe we'll have to count ourselves lucky if we'll see this double date pachinko during the anniversary celebrations next year. BUT I'm more than open to be pleasently surprised, of course 😁😅

2 ore fa, Bobick ha scritto:

Don't worry, the Christmas Seasonal Event is around the corner and will compensate for this.

warmemories.jpg.fe0272825deb2c52cdf66c194c9b159f.jpg

I... I don't think I was ready to let this intrusive thought of the Christmas seasonal event creep into my mind

Edited by Antimon
  • Haha 3

Well, I'm not at liberty to say yadda yadda, but you kind of know it's coming. They did one for Halloween, they're obviously going to do one for Xmas. It's a thing, now. So 4-5 per year, such as Anniversary, Halloween, Xmas... hmm Valentine next I guess, and... hmm, nothing obvious comes to mind between Valentine and Anniversary, although I don't think they'll leave as big of a gap between the two. So maybe Spring Break or whatever.

• Like 1

57 minuti fa, DvDivXXX ha scritto:

Well, I'm not at liberty to say yadda yadda, but you kind of know it's coming. They did one for Halloween, they're obviously going to do one for Xmas. It's a thing, now. So 4-5 per year, such as Anniversary, Halloween, Xmas... hmm Valentine next I guess, and... hmm, nothing obvious comes to mind between Valentine and Anniversary, although I don't think they'll leave as big of a gap between the two. So maybe Spring Break or whatever.

Yep, I was well aware that xmas/new year would have brought upin us that disgrace of an event... I just wasn't emotionally ready to actually realize it is not that far 😂😅😭

After Valentine I'd say Easter could be a valid guess...?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Antimon said:

After Valentine I'd say Easter could be a valid guess...?

Thanks! Yes, of course. They've always had Easter-themed events. I got side-tracked by all the fuss about Spring Break Minato in today's MP rotation, I guess. ^^

• Like 1

Could use the DD to get 6 girls from EpP and (mostly) end the CE this month early. Had Durchess Scarlett from last month OD avalaible so 6 girls in the pool. Could use 2 Draft Orbs and need 8 EpPx1 Orbs for the girls. No girl in MyP in both days so no girl from this source but I'm happy about the 3 aditional girls from EpP.

• Like 2

DD over for me too.
------------------
Double Date #001 (2022/12/01-03) X
up to 1k bonus shards in total from all pachinko girl or shard drops.
400/1000 bonus shards
74 EPx1s: Lotti & Lavender -> Flynn & Azana -> Andra & 100 epic flowers
37 GPx10s: both 1-star girls.
MP: no girl availble in either rotation during DD.
------------------

• Like 1

Didn't realize that the amount of bonus shards is limited 😄
Got 22 girls from EP, last 2 were me not realizing what's wrong and why double shards stopped dropping
I think it would've been too much for Kinkoid to handle if there was no limit, but as it is right now, I feel like this event has a chance to survive, might return with the amount of bonus shards halved

• Haha 4

Well, that was productive! Thanks to Double Date, I got 8 girls from 42 EPx1 orbs! 7 of them were EP exclusive (including L5 Nikki Benz!), and the other was Nice Flynn, which means I don't have to deal with the inevitable frustration of trying to get her from Matsuda for the next 8 days. A true Christmas Miracle!

• Like 4
  • Surprised :O 2
  • Hearts 1

All the bonus shards from double-date are gone, happy with the results. Got quite a few eccentric girls which is welcome!

Not a fan of seeing event girls on Matsuda (that champ is much higher level than the others thanks to all the events), so I decided to use an event pachinko orb since I already had one of the pachinko girls from the event and wanted to avoid Matsuda at all costs. Loving the drop rate for girls from event pachinko :x

pHrpyLG.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Got  Zaira 🟢 and Mountain Sophie 🟡 from the MP today.  Zaira 🟢 is an EP girl as well, so I'm happy w/ that.  Decreased my EP pool by 3, w/ this event, down to 55/215 EP girls remaining.  That's more progress than I'd usually get.

Ended up getting a single drop each from the EP, MP, and GP.  Didn't have any event pachinko orbs, but I'll save them for this double date event, the next time I get one, probably from the seasonal event.

I ignorantly assumed it lasted 3 days, b/c I read 12/1 to 12/3, but nope it's 2 days.  A quick look at the calendar and countdown timer confirmed it.  Pretty lucky that an EP girl I was missing appeared in the MP, b/c I recently had a 2 week gap w/o seeing one.

I really like this event.  Leave it as is.  It's perfect.  Surprised it wasn't "tested" on the "test" server, but it isn't buggy.

1618810944_doubledate.thumb.png.456fafa5ee08ef6d956fb9012455d132.png

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, OmerB said:

Does the DD event work well with Draft orb? I never used one 🥶

It's a 22.5% drop rate.  Oh, you said a draft orb, not event pachinko.  It should drop 2 girls, as expected, but might be buggy.  You'd have to contact support since it could freeze right after using it.  Take screenshots before and after using it.

1 minute ago, Liliat said:

Draft is 100% drop rate* and was mentioned in the event description; it should work. 22.5% is for Event Pachinko.
* Except when it's bugged and the game just freezes.

Yep, edited the post.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to Double Date (DD) ​ 🍈🍈
  • Ravi-Sama unpinned this topic
  • Ravi-Sama pinned this topic