Double Date (DD) ​ 🍈🍈

FinderKeeper

il y a 28 minutes, Ravi-Sama a dit :

It's a 22.5% drop rate.  Scroll up two posts, to see one about this.

Draft is 100% drop rate* and was mentioned in the event description; it should work. 22.5% is for Event Pachinko.

* Except when it's bugged and the game just freezes.

There seems to be a bug with it though..I used 2 x10 tokens from the Epic Packinko and re-rolled for other girls and I did not receive the bonus girl that was supposed to appear automatically.

It doesnt appear to be a visual bug too as I checked the number of girls owned and it increased by +1 only.

Please ignore the above...I maxed out the shards

Edited by DaHorse
  • Like 1

Excellent new event.

If you haven't cleared epic pachinko, then it helps you doing it faster.

If you have cleared epic pachinko, then it aligns perfectly with the classic event. You get one villain girl with the saved combativity of the past month, and then get the 4 remaining girls (in the late game the champions are high enough leveled as to not be a viable way to get event girls anymore) in just two drops of EP instead of three plus villain fights.

The only downside for double date is that it won't be always active. I want it for the 30 days of the month. xD

• Like 4
  • Haha 6

My tally is: Miwa & Yvonne, Kenzie & Pleya, Alura & Anell, Bianka & Corrupted Stacey.

I got four drops from nearly 40 EP1 orbs used, about 10% drop rate, not bad imo.

I also got the two 1 star girls from one GPx10 orb, and Mountain Sophie with MPx6 and 3 MP3 orbs 😉

I don't like to run low on orbs, so I used ~25% of my stash. Maybe I should've used more, but I'm happy with my result.

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 7

• 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, madahmed said:

No double date patchinko?

True that the last one started on the 1st, but it was also the first one, hopefully not the last.

Maybe the timing of the event changed, like they did w/ the SM, moving it to a different part of the month, where there's less activity.

I'll keep saving my orbs; it's not like they're gonna lose value.

• Thanks 1

Il y a 2 heures, EpicBacon a dit :

Pretty sure someone said the same thing about dating tokens

For dating tokens, we were warned weeks before their removal 😉

And Ravi Sama is right since even without double date event, epic pachinko orbs keep the same value than before.

• Like 4

But do we have any actual official info from discord, maybe, on how do they intend to mange this too-good-to-be-true event reruns? Like "you guys can expect to see double date event reruns once every never-again" or "we decided to push it forward in the monthly calendar, in order to have it along with orgy days, and make this event, exactly like sultry mysteries, a little less good, at least for the veterans"

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Antimon said:

But do we have any actual official info from discord, maybe, on how do they intend to mange this too-good-to-be-true event reruns? Like "you guys can expect to see double date event reruns once every never-again" or "we decided to push it forward in the monthly calendar, in order to have it along with orgy days, and make this event, exactly like sultry mysteries, a little less good, at least for the veterans"

nothing so far... I suspect it´s just as with sultry mysteries.. but no idea.

• Like 1

Double Date #2

I was somewhat prepared this time.  I almost lost hope that it'd occur, since it didn't on the 1st.  I spent 5 EPx1s for Amouranth, and 7 EPx1s for Sia Siberia within that 2 week gap.  Felt super lucky getting the 2 L5s, despite not having an empty pool.  Last time I had just 1 drop from each pachinko type.  This time was different.

In total I got 9 EP, 3 OD, and 2 MP girls.  Definitely a rewarding event/feature, and it's worth saving up for.  Hopefully, it occurs at the same time each month, so it'll be predictable, and a nice goal to save towards.

EP

I managed to store 161 EPx1s, unlike the 90 I had last time.  They got me 6 drops from the EP, for 9 EP girls, and 3 OD girls (12 girls total).  Sadly, no cordyceps dropped, but can't complain.  There's so much more progress in the EP pool than before, that I don't mind getting some OD girls along the way.  My EP pool completion rose from 79%-83%.  Have 37 girls remaining in it.  It's becoming more manageable.  On Nov 20th, 2022, I had 58 girls in it.  That's a lot of progress in 2 months.  I'm glad.

MP

Just had ~49 MPx1s, but 29 MPx1s was enough for 1 drop, to get 2 MP girls.  I just have 20 MPx1s remaining, so I don't expect to get anything tomorrow.

Also, got my 21st mythic gear, and 6th CH gear which can fill my last slot.  It's my 8th from the MP, from 710 MPx1s, at a 1.13% drop rate.

GP

Have no girls available, and I've been spending all of my GPx10s for fodder gear, to upgrade mythic gear.  It's a good thing.  I'd rather focus on the EP pool anyway.  It'd suck if a couple of GP girls drained a hundred of the DD's shards.

There were too many girls to list and link to, and this summarizes it well anyway. 

654598709_doubledate2.thumb.png.945459bfdd98fe0379d6b9c80da84862.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 5
  • Hearts 1

1 hour ago, 430i said:

This is the stupidest possible implementation of the event they could have come up with. Either make the event 5 day and fully overlap or if you insist on 2 - then make it the last two days of orgy days....

Well, they changed the dates of DD and of SM because people complained (on Discord), so I'm expecting it to change again.

For SM, it makes sense for new players. So, I fully understand why KK moved SM from MD to OD.

For DD, I highly doubt that change is a good move for new players since now if a new player want to empty permanent girls in EP pool, he also has 30 event-only girls in addition into this EP pool. At least, a classic event adds only 5 girls to the EP pool.

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Tom208 said:

For SM, it makes sense for new players. So, I fully understand why KK moved SM from MD to OD.

For DD, I highly doubt that change is a good move for new players since now if a new player want to empty permanent girls in EP pool, he also has 30 event-only girls in addition into this EP pool. At least, a classic event adds only 5 girls to the EP pool.

I agree. I think that players should yell, to make DD on CE, or at least at the end of OD.

• Like 1

I can understand both sides.  I don't have empty pachinko pools (EP 37, MP 307), but I'm getting close, thanks to this 2nd DD, and patience.

I preferred the SM paired w/ the MD, b/c it was a win/win.  I'd gain shards for a new mythic girl, and SC for old L5s.  I was more disappointed when the SM moved, than the DD.  I don't mind that the DD also now paired w/ the OD, since I managed to get 9 EP girls, even if 3 others were OD girls. 

If the DD is w/ the CE (1st-2nd) then you get new girls easier, clearing the EP pool.  There's also less L3s cluttering the EP pool.

If the DD is w/ the OD (14th-15th), then I get old girls easier, clearing the MP pool.  There's more L3s in the pool, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.  Progress is progress.  Gaining more MP girls, makes it easier to get an EP girl, when she appears later in the MP.

Just pick a date and stick to it, so I know how long to prepare.

I mean look at my girl haul,... how could I be disappointed?  I made a 5760x1080 wallpaper out of the 14 drops.

2127564292_doubledate2.thumb.png.ddaee7656997f60d28d4ef96d0b65ac1.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
not 10th-11th, thanks Tom208 *facepalm*
  • Like 4

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to Double Date (DD) ​ 🍈🍈
  • Ravi-Sama unpinned this topic
  • Ravi-Sama pinned this topic