Double Date (DD) ​ 🍈🍈

FinderKeeper

Had 81 EPx1 orbs saved up since the last Double Date. Didn't get any girls with the first 60 so I was getting kind of desperate, but ended up getting three drops (and 6 girls) from my last 21 orbs. 5 of the 6 were EP only, so only one was from OD.

Alt. Daisy - One of the better looking Alt. girls.

Madam Lilac - Not pretty enough to make my "girls in purple" showcase, but I'm not going to complain about a girl dressed in all purple.

Magical Girl Lilly - Not one but 2 poses biting her thumb!

Atila - Not really my style but I like the purple hood.

Kameyala - Cute kimono and nice t&a.

Miyu - The cum bubble things kind of freak me out but I like the purple and the hat.

I also had two girls available in MP so I decided to use MPx3 and MPx6s to get them since I have more of those orbs than I need for the L5s left in the pool. That way I can save my MP1s for CbC.

Bastet - Thicc cat girl? Sure why not.

Tanned Cunegonde - Not my style.

I would prefer Double Date to be any time other than OD since my goal is to clear the EP pool, but I still have enough girls in the pool that it didn't make that much of a difference this time. Honestly just glad they didn't decide the event was too generous and axe it. 😊

• Like 7

Had some crazy luck, and managed to get another drop from the EP, w/ just 2 EPx1s.

My total drops for the event is now 8, (800/1000 extra shards).

I could use 4 MPx6s to get 2 more MP girls, but I'll save it for Norou 🔴, and be content.

Got 11 EP girls, 3 OD girls, and 2 MP girls, from 163 EPx1s, and 59 MPx1s.

EP pool has 35 left in it.  A few more events like this, and it might be empty.

2035736737_doubledate22ndday.thumb.png.3fda2159050cc2d793591f6b9eb865da.png

• Like 6

So, that was DD to me - not that I wanted more from this event, but no more girls avalaible...

Got 4 girls aditional thanks DD:

grafik.png.e82802629b535062e823fb5b8bed5fa2.png

The in total 8 girls related to DD were:

- MyP: Bastet and Cuffs chan (gotten with MyPx3/x6)

- EpP: Winter Viola and Peeping Sifra with a Draft Orb, from in total 94 EpPx1 Orbs I got Winter Justine, Peeping Kameyala, Winter Holiday and Peeping Tom Morgan.

A little bit on the expensiv side (2 drops out of 94, but on the other side I had very lucky drops some time ago in CE)

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, OmerB said:

I think that you'll get 90 shards for another girl...

yes that is what happened.i got 90 shards for a 1 star girl that i can get only from GP. it seems pointless that i got them but anyway. i shouldn't have played that 3gamesMP that gave me those 10 shards. i got the girl after in 1game MP and the 10shards prevented me fron getting the last girl.I'll know bettere next time

• Thanks 1

unsurprisingly, i got nothing..  About 12 orbs asst'd & ≈20-24 mil cash @ GP.

i gather from now on i should save all Orbs, ignore any DC thirsty for Orbs, ONLY using them for DD & nothing else.

I am guessing this event is my best shot for getting Keiko (both versions) Fae Marjoa & Shadow Astis?

Edited by Karxan
  • Like 1
  • Surprised :O 1

A good event for me :

day 01 : i started with MP free spin which gave me Bitch - Botanist Muakawa

80 Epic orbs : Amouranth and Alura - Alt.Bunny and Spring Break Minato

Day 02

32 orbs : Cyber Keiko and Miwa - Minerva and winter Justine - Richelle Ryan and Baroness Samedi - Shipwrecked Skytte  and Hymevarta

so to sum up : 2 MP girls - 1 OD girl and 11 EP girls

image_2023-01-16_132821683.png

• Like 5
  • Hearts 2

4 hours ago, Karxan said:

unsurprisingly, i got nothing..  About 12 orbs asst'd & ≈20-24 mil cash @ GP.

i gather from now on i should save all Orbs, ignore any DC thirsty for Orbs, ONLY using them for DD & nothing else.

I am guessing this event is my best shot for getting Keiko (both versions) Fae Marjoa & Shadow Astis?

My advice would be:

Save your Epic Pachinko x 1 orbs for Double Date.

Save some Mythic Pachinko x 1 orbs for when an L5 appears in the Mythic Pachinko, but you can still use some for Comeback Contests (CbC).

Use your Great Pachinko x 1 orbs during CbC.

Save a decent amount of your Great Pachinko x 10 orbs for the monthly Legendary Contest.

I usually ignore the pachinko Daily Contests; I don't feel like the rewards are enough to justify using a lot of orbs that could be better spent on CbC (or LC or DD).

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Mostly like Julius Fox, but with one exception: Try to have enough MyPx3/x6 Orbs to get a 5* girl from the Rotation, not MyPx1. You need some hundred MyPx1 Orbs to get a girl mostly sure from MyP (dropchance near 1%) so it's much more meaningfull to have 30 MyPx3, 12 MyPx6 or a combination from this two that gives you enough shards. If your MyP Pool is emptied enough that you didn't expect 3 girls avalaible at the same time you can stack lower amounts of MyPx3/x6. I recommend to use MyPx1 mostly for Cumback.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

DD #1 - December 1st, 2022
DD #2 - January 14th, 2023
DD #3 - not February 14th, 2023 wtf?!!

Where's my juicy double D event?
Summoner Salem's melons in her 6th pose, covered w/ pachinko orb nipple pasties:
Liliat needed a description.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.dbfa0c7d155be26797ea43ea8b3fa9e2.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, madahmed said:

if my memorry is good .it was in the second day of orgy days but i am not sure.

It was definitely the 14th.  I checked the previous page in this thread.  Here's your post from the 14th.  *sigh*

On 1/14/2023 at 10:02 AM, madahmed said:

It was better when DD was aligned with CE.

now i have plenty of OD girls in Epic patchinko and that sucks.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, madahmed said:

you are right .may be i was confusing with something else.

With high possibilty you have the second day of OD in mind because last month DD ended with this day, so it was the more important day for this type of event. 🙂

53 minutes ago, 430i said:

I hope they just moved the event to the last two days of orgy days (as suggested last time) instead of cancelling it

🤞🤞🤞

But I fear that KK decided to not run DD (hopeully only) this month (and don't cancelld it totally).

• Like 1

@Magrat told us that DD is meant to come every now and then and be a surprise rather than a regular feature you can count upon. I'm not sure this has been shared clearly on the forum or just on Discord, so this is either a reminder or new info for some.

Anyhow, it's likely they won't do it every month and launch it at the same time of the month when they do, or this wouldn't be a surprise when they do launch it.

PS: Right now I'm also thinking that perhaps they wouldn't want to give double drops during the fast rotation period in MP. Just a guess, though.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Sad 1

il y a 55 minutes, bolitho76 a dit :

With high possibilty you have the second day of OD in mind because last month DD ended with this day, so it was the more important day for this type of event. 🙂

🤞🤞🤞

But I fear that KK decided to not run DD (hopeully only) this month (and don't cancelld it totally).

i found where i was confused .

DD in comix harem came in the second day of OD thats why i thought it was in the second day.

like you i hope it etuns quickly.

4 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

@Magrat told us that DD is meant to come every now and then and be a surprise rather than a regular feature you can count upon. I'm not sure this has been shared clearly on the forum or just on Discord, so this is either a reminder or new info for some.

Thanks, it's the first I've heard of this. Good to know.

That might actually work out well for me, given that one of my midterm goals is to clear the remaining 30 girls out of my permanent EP pool. If DD comes back outside of orgy days occasionally, that'll be a lot easier to do without 20 additional OD girls jumping into the same pool.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

DD #1 - December 1st, 2022
DD #2 - January 14th, 2023
DD #3 - not February 14th, 2023 wtf?!!

Where's my juicy double D event?

Maybe because "December 1st, 2022 - January 14th, 2023" 44 days

January 14th, 2023 + 44 days = February 27th, 2023

• Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to Double Date (DD) ​ 🍈🍈
  • Ravi-Sama unpinned this topic