Double Date (DD) ​ 🍈🍈

FinderKeeper

Il y a 1 heure, madahmed a dit :

may be I shoud stop doing daily Goals with epic patchinko.

Sure, you should stop doing that unless you have to do that task to reach 100 potions. 

Il y a 1 heure, madahmed a dit :

and i spent half of my stock yeaterday in CBC

With the existence of the Double Date event, I strongly recommend to use epic orbs only for this event (for any player who still have permanent girls in Epic Pachinko of course) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

il y a 2 minutes, Tom208 a dit :

Sure, you should stop doing that unless you have to do that task to reach 100 potions. 

With the existence of the Double Date event, I strongly recommend to use epic orbs only for this event (for any player who still have permanent girls in Epic Pachinko of course) 

thanx for your reply . I edited my post.

i forgot to mention that I spent half of my stock of MP not EP.

• Like 2

I'm glad to see this during CE this time around. I planned on going after the remaining girls after grabbing the two available on villains, but DD improved my plans. I only finished grabbing the one I had already invested Fists on, and I've spent my EPx1s until I got two drops, which gave me the 3 girls I would have otherwise needed 3 drops for, plus the 4th one that would have required Fist refills. ❤️

I'm guessing they'll keep changing around the timing to keep us on our toes and maintain the surprise effect of this DD promotion, so sometimes it will whiff like last month when it came during LD. And other times it will be just perfect as this one during CE (for me at least).

PS: You guys are waiting for tomorrow because of contest considerations?

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

You guys are waiting for tomorrow because of contest considerations?

This is one argument to me, yes.

The other is that I avoid rushing events and perhaps KK change with the Patch notes gainable girls from Pachinko (not highly possible, but a very little chance exists. A new brand-ambassadore for example).

And perhaps tomorrow is a girl in the MyP Rotation avalaible to me and after I had every day to go the Pachinko to do my 2 free spins, there is only a extremly low chance that I forget to use the DD tomorrow 😉

• Like 4

il y a 51 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

PS: You guys are waiting for tomorrow because of contest considerations?

Yes and also for the possibility to complete the "Get a girl" task in daily goals

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 2

I started with the Mythic Pachinko - I had exam Mavin and Maleva, with 77 shards for them in total, so I used MP6 orb and 4 MP3 orbs to get them.

Then I went to Epic Pachinko, used abou 50 orbs and got 5 drops, 10 girls :)

Oh, I also got LXIX from the event by fighting the villain.

I finally got OG Nikki Benz! I have only four 5* girls from the Pachinko: Ankyo (which I don't really consider as a Pachinko girl), and I got Valentina, Layla and Nikki Benz lately.

I got many green, white and purple girls lately, I'm getting nearer to 100 exhibisionist girls.

I'm still having a lot of girls in the EP, but if I'll continue like this, using mainly EP orbs on DD, I might empty it some day (maybe in a year).

• Like 2

Double Date #4
March 7-8, 2023
CE Overlap

Got 3 drops from the MP (5 girls), and 5 drops from the EP, for 710/1000 total extra DD shards.

Got 9 EP girls w/ 58 EPx1s (5 drops).  One was the CE Champion Girl CB Himari, which saved me from endlessly fighting Visor's 5th stage.

My EP pool decreased by 9, from 22 -> 13.

I felt lucky and relieved, since didn't save many EPx1s in 2 weeks.

Here's the 15 girls I got, the orbs spent, and the drop rates:

image.thumb.png.34011e911adcfb283bb661271e9571e6.png

Since, there's 13 girls left, and the EP drop rate is 4%, I expect to need 325 EPx1s w/o the DD (13 drops x 25 orbs), and 175 EPx1s during the DD (7 drops x 25 orbs).  I've been getting an avg of ~97 EPx1s per month for the past year.  I expect the EP pool to be cleared out after 2 months, or 2-3 more DD events.  Maybe less time depending on luck, or if I can get a few to drop from the MP.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 4
  • Hearts 1

• 2 months later...

image.thumb.png.8d0e30c4d9ea8437de36f5cbf59b8204.png

Looks like I'm gonna get a lot of the May OD girls. 

I expect about 8 drops from my 200 EPx1s, for 16 girls, if it's ~25 orbs per girl on avg, w/ a 4% drop rate. 

Have 35 in the EP pool atm, w/ 12 actual EP girls left.  I expect to get like 1/3rd of them (4 EP girls).

Update: Had a terrible 2.48% drop rate, but still gained 6 EP girls, so I'm fine w/ it.  The 4 other girls were from the May OD.  Have 7 EP girls remaining now.

image.thumb.png.93b31b877c9c39c4c21f7871636d7f63.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 5

4 girls in the EpP Pool from OD so far. I pray for a girl in the MyP rotation while DD last, but the chance is low (can't say sadly because it means that I have only 30 girls in MyP Pool left, included the 4 from actual OD, and that is nice in generall).

• Like 4

Nice, it seems Kinkoid listened to feedback and scheduled it for the last two OG days. However I think there is even a better, more user friendly slot for the event. Even with the supposedly random schedule, the DD event can start on the last day of CE/OG. This way the people that want to get the missing CE/OG girls can do so on the first DD day and the people who want to empty their EP pool can do it on the second DD day.

• Like 7

6 hours ago, 430i said:

Nice, it seems Kinkoid listened to feedback and scheduled it for the last two OG days. However I think there is even a better, more user friendly slot for the event. Even with the supposedly random schedule, the DD event can start on the last day of CE/OG. This way the people that want to get the missing CE/OG girls can do so on the first DD day and the people who want to empty their EP pool can do it on the second DD day.

IMHO, it's better to combine it with the first day of OD. Because as I wrote in another topic, at the moment I don’t have a single girl left in any Pachinko pool, but at the beginning of the OD there were 6 or 8 of them. Thus, I could spend much less orbs to get all girls.

used 82 epx1 orbs and got 5 girl dropps, making it 10 girls in total. that was quite nice

got Duchess Scarlett, Izanami, Diver Jeanne, Christmas Housemaid, Hiromi Ryoshi, Belissa, Senpai Miyu, Anita, Tia Erp, Pytia.

All girls are 3 Stars.

Still 23 girls to go in the Epic Pachinko pool.

• Like 5

I only needed 6 from the OD event and had 1 free event orb that actually got me 2 of them I was so surprised that one gave a girl. Took about 50 Epics to get the rest which was kind of low drop rate to how well I did in CH But I'll take it. In CH I get 8 drop in 68 orbs clearing its epic pool. So all and all I had a good go of this DD event.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Master-17 said:

IMHO, it's better to combine it with the first day of OD. Because as I wrote in another topic, at the moment I don’t have a single girl left in any Pachinko pool, but at the beginning of the OD there were 6 or 8 of them. Thus, I could spend much less orbs to get all girls.

That makes absolutely zero sense. How are you going to spend less orbs at the beginning of the event compared to the end?

• Like 1

il y a une heure, 430i a dit :

That makes absolutely zero sense. How are you going to spend less orbs at the beginning of the event compared to the end?

He would have spent less orbs to get these girls during double date. But he could have waited the end of OD to get the girls with orbs, just in case. 

Yesterday I used some MP and got Delila + Lima

Today I used some EP and got 2x9 girls (Including Garlick and Nuladva that I could have gotten from OD villains)

I still have 46 EP Orbs, but I've reached the 1000 shards limit for this time. My EP Pool went from 72 to 59. It will take a few more events like this to clear everything. Maybe by the end of the year?

• Like 4

I used 175 EP1 orbs and got 10 drops (20 girls) 😃

I think that 6 of them were OD girls. Still, together with Aphrodite and the KC girl, to get 22 girls in one day and remove 14 from Epic Pachinko, not bad.

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 4
  • Hearts 2

1 hour ago, Liliat said:

My EP Pool went from 72 to 59.  It will take a few more events... Maybe by the end of the year?

This time, my EP pool decreased from 12 -> 7.  One was FD Garlick, from the OD, but I'll count her.  I keep thinking maybe I'll clear it w/ the DD next time, but it just keeps getting halved, lol.

Got 5 drops from 213 EPx1s now (2.34%).  Since 6 were EP girls, that's still slightly better than if I waited until after the OD to spend them.  Got 1 extra EP girl (6 vs. 5).

Here's my DD history, w/ a focus on the EP pool.  Got 48 EP girls in ~6 months.

image.png

It took me 5 DD events to decrease my EP pool from 55 -> 7.  I wasn't always prepared for it though, so maybe less time for you, w/ your 59 EP Pool.  That's probably 7 more months if it's monthly.

I'll stay optimistic.  It's just 7 more girls after all.  4 drops from 100 EPx1s should do it.  How long could that take? (rhetorical)

I support @430i's idea that it should begin on the last day of the OD btw.  The option to use orbs during it for OD girls, or after it for EP girls makes sense to me.

• Like 3
  • Hearts 1

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to Double Date (DD) ​ 🍈🍈
  • Ravi-Sama unpinned this topic
  • Ravi-Sama pinned this topic