Double Date (DD) ​ 🍈🍈

FinderKeeper

4 hours ago, 430i said:

How are you going to spend less orbs at the beginning of the event compared to the end?

This has already been answered for you:

3 hours ago, Tom208 said:

He would have spent less orbs to get these girls during double date.

What about this

3 hours ago, Tom208 said:

But he could have waited the end of OD to get the girls with orbs, just in case. 

If at the time of the beginning of the OD it would have been known that there would be a DD event, then I would have held the orbs until it began.

• Hug 1

il y a 5 minutes, Master-17 a dit :

If at the time of the beginning of the OD it would have been known that there would be a DD event, then I would have held the orbs until it began.

Of course we can't know in advance since this event is supposed to be a surprise. But it's a possibility, that's why I advise to wait until the end of an event to use your orbs.

Just now, Tom208 said:

Of course we can't know in advance since this event is supposed to be a surprise. But it's a possibility, that's why I advise to wait until the end of an event to use your orbs.

Well, I actually spent them for the corresponding contest on spending orbs, and then a large number of girls in the pool was the reason to spend exactly EP orbs, but if the DD event took place at the beginning of the OD or it was known about, then I would better spent other orbs.

1 hour ago, Master-17 said:

This has already been answered for you:

What about this

No it hasn't. The question still stands - how are you gonna spend less orbs of DD was at the beginning of OD, compared to the end of OD? Simples - you can't.

i generally just don't spend Epx1 orbs anywhere except on DD events. This may changes if the pool of available girls gets close to 0. For now i got 21 girls in there. Maybe this will get better after anther two or three DD events.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, 430i said:

The question still stands - how are you gonna spend less orbs of DD was at the beginning of OD, compared to the end of OD? Simples - you can't.

It's simple: it was about 6-7 girls for me at the start of event. To get all but the last it costed me about 90 EP orbs. If there was DD at the start I would need 2 times less orbs to get all and I wouldn't spend more EP orbs and spent GP and MP orbs instead in the corresponding contest.

image.png.a1853a83d8b056f53db1eaad6d7c8a36.png

The max I could gain, I got.

52 Orbs for Sabine, Senpai Miyu, Festival Geekette and Festival Titania.

Funny was that Titania and Geekette, which were from the same CE dropped together 🤣

Sadly no girl in the MyP Rotations.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

It's simple: it was about 6-7 girls for me at the start of event. To get all but the last it costed me about 90 EP orbs. If there was DD at the start I would need 2 times less orbs to get all and I wouldn't spend more EP orbs and spent GP and MP orbs instead in the corresponding contest.

You mean you would have preferred DD to be in the beginning of this specific OD, while I was talking about the DD event in general.

• Like 1

Alright, I understand the convo between @Master-17 & @430i now.

For context, it seems like Master-17 already had a mostly empty EP pool, and spent ~90 orbs at the start of the OD (14th), not saving them for the DD event.

430i's point is that whether DD is at the start of the OD or the end, you'd spend the same amount of orbs.

The reality is that the DD began at the end of the OD this time (17th), the last two days, so by the time it occurred, Master-17 already spent his orbs, probably during the CbC on Monday (15th).

If Master-17 instead saved his orbs, it wouldn't have been an issue.  He'd probably get the same OD drops w/ 45 EPx1s instead of ~90 EPx1s.  However, like @Tom208 said, the DD is unpredictable.

That's why just like @Magic1986, I saved up 200-213 EPx1s for it, b/c I don't have an empty EP pool, and I look forward to the DD event.

Since, Master-17 had an empty EP pool, the urge to use orbs during the CbC for the OD girls seemed like a good idea, before the unpredictable DD event occurred.

4 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I support @430i's idea that it should begin on the last day of the OD btw.  The option to use orbs during it for OD girls, or after it for EP girls makes sense to me.

Except that they want the DD to be an unpredictable surprise, so it's not gonna occur monthly on the last day of the OD, even if that's a perfect spot for it.  The only solution is to save EPx1s, until either the last days of the CE/OD, just in case the DD appears.

In my case, I'll continue just saving EPx1s exclusively for the DD event, until my EP pool is empty.  Then, I'll worry about how to spend them for the CE/OD later.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, 430i said:

You mean you would have preferred DD to be in the beginning of this specific OD, while I was talking about the DD event in general.

I prefer to know when the DD event will be. If it starts along with OD, then the pool of girls to receive with a high probability will not be empty. If it suddenly appears at the end of the OD, there is a chance that the girl pool will already be empty again. For those who still have a lot of unreceived girls in the EP pool on ordinary days, this is not important, because they still have someone to pick up, and it is more convenient for them to hold an event at the end of the OD in order to knock out a certain number of girls from the trolls during these days; for everyone else, it's better to either do DD at the beginning of the OD, or at least know that such event is planned.

• Like 2

HH DOUBLE DATE
EPx1 X86
#71; Jana & Lima
#79; Nikki Benz & Olivia
MPx1 1 FREE & 138
#18; Rabbi & Agatha
Quit with 42x MPx1s, 2x MPx3, 1x MPx6 & 1 girl remaining.
EPx1 1 FREE & 4
EPx10 x2
nada.
$6,459,900 per EPx10
#1 nada.
#2 nada.
MPx1 #100; Bumblebee Nataly
DONE, with 38x MPx1s, 2x MPx3, 1x MPx6 & 0 girls remaining.
3rd EPx10 orb; nada.

image.png.7152ef79aad71af24984a0aca2db2ed0.pngimage.png.cda8b82ec0745f4123ea5cb9b09c770f.png

image.png.dca8ca50e8572ba3463632c9be255487.pngimage.png.3096c894542a72a0b821b33035b70ed1.png

HH TEST DOUBLE DATE
having only recently started on the test server i had no stockpile of orbs🔮 but i had a pile of kkobans/play money, & i probably got a bit stupider than i intended due to getting bad news this morning, so i diddn't note exactly what i did, but i sunk ~3,600kk into the 1st PoP, then ~18,000kk into various Pachinkos.  No THAt's not right; i spent a few thousand on Villain performances getting 7 girls, 6 girls + Event G Garlick, then the rest to Pachinko, getting 6 more girls.

& now i realize i haven't started CXH...

edit: PSH DOUBLE DATE
um, 22? EPx1s, 3? EPx10s
got 12 girls?!?!  11 Epic & 1 Rare, that is bizarrely generous...
had 58? MPx1s still have 56 after getting the 3 girls; might have been a tad more than 58, i don't care...

EDIT #2: RE-checking the info above, i figured out my error & corrected it; "MPx1 #100; Bumblebee Nataly" which i somehow mislabeled as a 2nd MPx1 #18....

Edited by Karxan
  • Like 4
  • Hearts 1

Maxed out at 10 drops/20 girls from just under 200 EPx1 orbs. This continues to be one of the best events for players who still have a lot of girls in the Pachinko pools. I was getting a little worried they had quietly axed it since it had been so long since the last one. Glad to see it back. 🎰

• Like 3
  • Hearts 2

this is so far the best DD for me .

I got 9 drops from 174 epic orbs.

I got : 14 epic girls and 4 orgy days girls

Alt.santa muerte - Fetival titania

Trinket - Peeping tom morgan

mynx - Bastet

Eva - East vibes Joyce

Kaito - Mecha kayle

Bianka - Festival Geekette

sara jay - Tia erp

Petra - Lovestruck Andromeda

Elsa - Plavala

image_2023-05-19_124819320.png

dd may 1.JPG

• Like 4
  • Hearts 3

In any case, the only spot where DD can benefit everyone is during CE. The best spot for non-veterans is probably during OD, but for veterans with near-complete collections and empty EP pools, DD is a non-event except when it lands on CE (or in rare and less and less likely cases if we happen to have not only one but two girls available in one of the two MP rotations DD lasts).

I had no use at all for this one, as for most DDs except when they took place during CE, but that's fine. I'm glad this helps players who have more girls left to catch.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

il y a 8 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

The best spot for non-veterans is probably during OD

In my case, it's CE as well. I think there are 3 main categories of players, for this DD format:

- Those with a full EP pool: better outside of OD, because you can focus on your EP Pool. You can't rely on this to finish CE or OD anyway (Well, maybe CE if you're lucky to get the 2 event girls in a 30~200+ pool), so if it doesn't overlap either or these events, it's even better (I wouldn't mind DD in the second half of the month 😛 ).

- Those with an empty EP pool, but many girls to get from OD: better during OD, because it's the only moment where they have more than 2 or 3 girls available.

- Those with an empty EP pool, and mostly clear OD: better during CE, because you are guaranteed to get 6 girls in the pool. If DD happens in the last couple of days, you can get 3 or 4 girls from missions/villains and maybe champion, and finish with EP (Or maybe even just get everything with EP and save Kobans on villains/champions).

• Like 7

• 4 weeks later...

Are OD girls added to the EP pool at a later time or how does this work? Even with a full EP pool, if you have no chance to get some of the girls from villains, because you didn't reach them in adventure yet, then I would still prefer DD during OD, as you have still a little (and thanks to DD a little higher) chance to get them. But if they are added to EP pool anyway, then it doesn't matter much.

CE girls are new and can have a revival in OD, isn't it? So it is not as tragic to miss some of them.

Edited by Horsting

2 hours ago, Horsting said:

Are OD girls added to the EP pool at a later time or how does this work?

All revived Girls in OD are temporary in Epic Pachinko Pool. The new Girl in OD will remain in the EpP-Pool after the event ends.

All CE Girls will be revived in OD and they will be also added to the MyP-Pool.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Is there some logic about which girls are added to the MP pool and which to the (permanent) EP pool instead? Or do they overlap? New OD girls goes to EP pool, old CE girls are revived in OD but go to MP pool only? Are CE girls hence never added to the EP pool, but only revived in OD, MP and probably CbC? So EP pool gets only 1 new girl per month, the new one from OD, or is there other sources?

Now that there is no DD event during OD, I wonder whether I should save my EP orbs and MPx3/6 orbs for DD whenever it comes or use some now 🤔. Since my EP pool is nearly full, probably a waste unless I can still surely get the 10/10 extra girls from next DD.

• It's 2 days, so 6 MyP girls, so 3 extra MyP girls when using MP orbs wisely. So 7 extra girls from EP to get.
  • I have 10 MPx3 + 2 MPx6, so 150 shards.
  • I have 2 EPx10 + 75 EPx1 orbs, so with ~3.5% drop rate, this is only 4-5 EP pool girls.
  • So not even close to 10 girls overall => Waiting makes sense, given that none of these girls helps you with game progressing.

What I did not yet understand: How is the DD extra shards in MP pool distributed? Do you always get double shards of the same girl when using MPx3/6 orbs or is it always another girl, or random? Important to know in which order to use those orbs to avoid or minimise >100 shards of a girl.

Edited by Horsting

1 ora fa, Horsting ha scritto:

Is there some logic about which girls are added to the MP pool and which to the (permanent) EP pool instead? Or do they overlap? New OD girls goes to EP pool, old CE girls are revived in OD but go to MP pool only? Are CE girls hence never added to the EP pool, but only revived in OD, MP and probably CbC? So EP pool gets only 1 new girl per month, the new one from OD, or is there other sources?

New girls released during orgy days are just normal new EP girls that are drawn following the theme of one of the CEs that are revived during that OD. After the OD ends, they just stay in the EP pool, if you do not get them while available through villain fights during the event. Next year, they won't appear in the list of event girls, 'cause they're considered as regular EP permanent girls at that point (last year in June's OD they added Tavern Singer Eugénie, that is available in the EP permanent pool, if you didn't get her yet, but she's not listed in this current list of OD gilrs. June next year will happen the same thing to Samba Chloe).

CEs girls never ends up being permanently added in the EP pool (they're only there during CEs and ODs).

CbCs specifically revive Seasons' and PoAs' girls. 

Mythic Pachinko pool comprehends EP permanent pool girls and all CEs/ODs girls (MP pool isn't always updated to the very last girl released, though), plus some of the oldest 5*L girls from Legendary Days (I never remember who is the last of those girl they added to the MP pool, Sai, maybe...? Not sure at all).

1 ora fa, Horsting ha scritto:

What I did not yet understand: How is the DD extra shards in MP pool distributed? Do you always get double shards of the same girl when using MPx3/6 orbs or is it always another girl, or random? Important to know in which order to use those orbs to avoid or minimise >100 shards of a girl.

If there are 2+ girls availble to you in the current rotation, you'll get shards of two different girls during DD event. If you only have one girl available, you'll get double shards for that specific girl 

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 4

13 minutes ago, Antimon said:

plus some of the oldest 5*L girls from Legendary Days (I never remember who is the last of those girl they added to the pool, Sai, maybe...? Not sure at all).

Yes, it's Sai that was the last added LD Girl to the MyP-Pool.

1 hour ago, Horsting said:

Is there some logic about which girls are added to the MP pool and which to the (permanent) EP pool instead?

To make Antimons long answer short:

MyP-Pool is a) Epic Pachinko girls, b) the oldest 14 LD Girls up to Sai, c) the girls from all CE's (the last CE-Girls will normaly added in the second half of the month of the specific CE

EpP-Pool increases by a) the one girl they add at OD, b) sometimes they add "brand ambassadors" to the Pool (Sia Siberia, Amouranth, Sponsor Sarah Jay for example). In former times there were some other sources for permanent EpP Girls but KK stopped this some time ago.

If Event Pachinko is avalaible, the Event-Pachinko Girls are also avalaible in Epic Pachinko, but only while the event last!

Event Pachinko is active while CE and OD. In both events the Mission girl is not avalaible in Event Pachinko, but the others are all in the Event Pachinko Pool

1 hour ago, Horsting said:

Now that there is no DD event during OD, I wonder whether I should save my EP orbs and MPx3/6 orbs for DD whenever it comes or use some now 🤔. Since my EP pool is nearly full, probably a waste unless I can still surely get the 10/10 extra girls from next DD.

Saving MyPx3/6 is relevant and you should hoard them to get the possible 5* girls out of the Mythic Pachinko (14 older LD Girls, some 5* are in the EpP-Pool too).  So you should hoard enough to clear at least a full Rotation. Better is to have at least enough MyPx3/6 for 6 Girls.

Until you have cleared your EpP Pool mostly (less than 20 girls left) you should focus on getting girls from this Pool. So you should try to get at least 250 EpPx1 Orbs to have a good chance to get all possible 10 aditional girls from EpP. Until now the time between two DDs is to short to accumulate so much Orbs without spending real money, but we don't know how often KK will add this event in the future so trying to reaching this goal isn't bad. Sure, it will lower your chances in some contests (Daily Contest and LC Day2, CbC is not so much included because here you should using MyPx1, Equip Orbs and GPx1 at first and avoid the other Orbs).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Antimon said:

Mythic Pachinko pool comprehends EP permanent pool girls and all CEs/ODs girls (MP pool isn't always updated to the very last girl released, though), plus some of the oldest 5*L girls from Legendary Days

Oh, if it can have 5* legendaries, it could make sense to only use MP orbs when there is one available, probably even skip using them during DD if only 3* are there, at least if from EP pool or you know they get revived in another event. However, as this seem to happen very rarely, as you say, or not anymore, and those would be likely weak 5* girls (with stats matching those from champions?), better stick with DD.

EDIT: 

11 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

Saving MyPx3/6 is relevant and you should hoard them to get the possible 5* girls out of the Mythic Pachinko (14 older LD Girls, some 5* are in the EpP-Pool too).

Okay, if this still happens, then I am not sure whether to spend MPx3/x6 orbs during DD even if no 5* is available, and the other way round checking MP selection every day and spend orbs whenever a 5* legendary is available. There will be no definit answer, if there is a blue 5* girl in MP selection, in my current situation without any blue 5* yet, it is totally worth to go for her (at least if there is any chance depending on the amount/type of orbs), otherwise I think I'll spend the orbs next DD to clear the pool and get passive bonuses most effectively.

Many thanks for your answers, now I understand the girls/event rotation much better 🤩.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Horsting said:

...in my current situation without any blue 5* yet, it is totally worth to go for her (at least if there is any chance depending on the amount/type of orbs), otherwise I think I'll spend the orbs next DD to clear the pool and get passive bonuses most effectively.

These are the MP's L5s just for reference.  There's only one sensual L5 in it, Levitya, so she's probably the one you're waiting for.  Here's a link to my MP/EP Checklist, if you're curious.

image.png

Here's the current MP L5 appearance history, so you can get an idea of how often they're available.  Darla and Taria appeared this week back to back, but that's a freak occurrence.  It's more likely that you'll see a particular L5 up to twice per year.  The exception is Norou, that's been stuck in purgatory for 3 years.  Also, even if their base stats aren't quite 25, the older L5s can still be useful w/ the right blessings.  Some have dual attributes, which make them more useful even w/ lower base stats.

On 6/13/2023 at 9:36 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

image.png

Your main question is whether to wait for L5s to appear in the MP, or spend everything on the DD event.  In your situation, I'd focus on the EP for now during DD, and save my MPx1/3/6s for when L5s appear.  Since you're a relatively new player, you must have both a huge EP & MP pool.  If you have extra MP orbs, that you just wanna spend, then I'd wait for EP girls to appear in the MP rotation.  That's still what I do.  If it wasn't obvious, the EP girls are also in the MP pool, which is much larger.  Meaning EP L5s can appear in an MP rotation.  Once the EP pool is clear, you can spend your EPx1s collecting every CE/OD girl each month.  Even the annoying ones paired w/ champions.  If you pay attention to the MP Thread, and check when EP girls appear, then you can slowly decrease the EP pool, w/o even spending EPx1s, instead hoarding them for the DD.  Then, get up to 20 EP girls, from 10 drops, when DD does return.

Also, since you're relatively new, you probably don't have max passives (100 girls of each element).  That's where the elements of girls available in MP rotations matter.  If I had to begin again, like I did in CxH and PSH, then I'd focus on collecting the Dom  and Sensual 🔵 girls that appeared first, since those are the most beneficial passives.  Extra attack and healing.  They'll help the most.

The way to easily get more EPx1s, is to max out the PoP, and collect from it regularly.  The higher your player level, the more EPx1s will drop.  The more often you collect from it, the more orbs you'll get.  The PoP timer was recently reduced from 7 hrs to 6 hrs.  If you're having trouble consistently getting them to finish in 6 hrs, then level up all of your L5s to at least lvl 400.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Perfect overview, many thanks!

I also didn't know that the EP pool has 5* legendaries 😅.

4 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Even the annoying ones paired w/ champions.

I find those actually to be a gift, currently. Not sure how much harder champions get, though.

Okay, so I will save MPx3/6 orbs (I use MPx1 orbs sometimes for boosters, when needed) until I can get two full MP pool rotations (one DD event), and otherwise keep an eye on MP for 5* and black/blue girls. What is nasty is that one must be able to get all 3 girls to be sure, but at least MPx1 orbs can be used for a low chance to get 1.

• Like 1

On 6/17/2023 at 11:00 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

There's only one sensual L5 in it, Levitya, so she's probably the one you're waiting for.

I can't believe the coincidence: Levitya is in todays MP selection 😱. Now I am no sure whether I should use all my MPx1 orbs in attempt to get her. With only 150 shards from x3/x6 the chance is too low and I'll most likely end up with all 3 girls around 50 shards. With 31 MPx1 the chance is low too, but I do not really loose much either. MPx1 is not really relevant for DD and I have more than sufficient GPx1/10 orbs for CbC.

Ravi Edit: Good luck! 🍀

Edited by Horsting
Thanks! Sadly no luck with MPx1, but at least valuable boosters.
  • Hug 1

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to Double Date (DD) ​ 🍈🍈
  • Ravi-Sama pinned this topic
  • Ravi-Sama unpinned this topic