If my Girls are all upgraded to 100% of Affection Stars...

GreyHair67

I (and I know at least several others) keep some girls un-fully upgraded for this reason (at least).

I personally leave them at 2* vs 0* but that and how many are needed/is safe is probably debatable.

Edited by jpanda
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, GreyHair67 said:

a) Will I fail to complete it, losing the according "Potions of Erection"?

By default.

9 hours ago, GreyHair67 said:

b) Will it be considered completed and I will receive them potions?

That's in your dreams. Not happening anytime soon in the game itself, though. ^^

4 hours ago, Liliat said:

c) You will never have an "Upgrade girls" daily goals if you don't have any girl to upgrade

I don't think that's true? I mean, you and a few others have mentioned something along these lines in the past, and it's probably true for some tasks/goals/objectives. But I don't think it's that simple or reliable for every possible task under the sun either.

If you own all of the girls that currently exist in the game and you have fully upgraded every last one of them, maybe? But I don't see this applying to simply someone who happens to be up to date with girl upgrades for their own current collection.

I definitely had "Get a new girl" goals multiple times in the past when there was no available new girl for me to possibly get at the time, for instance. So maybe if I had the full collection, I'd stop getting that task, but it doesn't just cut me some slack whenever I happen to be in a situation where I can't complete the task.

It's interesting, though. But I wouldn't be too optimistic on which tasks can actually trigger this failsafe and when. The "perform in Pantheon" case for exactly the one player who recently finished Pantheon for the first time seems like an interesting starting point to study.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

il y a 32 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

I don't think that's true? I mean, you and a few others have mentioned something along these lines in the past, and it's probably true for some tasks/goals/objectives. But I don't think it's that simple or reliable for every possible task under the sun either.

Yeah; this is actually the only occurrence (Upgrade girls) where some players have claimed this was the case (The benefit of playing in a "Whale farm", I guess :) ).

For other tasks, I don't know if the same applies, and I was obviously not able to test this myself, so take this with a grain of salt. But at least for the Upgrade Girls task specifically, having all owned girls upgraded to max stars should prevent you from getting this task as a Daily Goal (And you don't need to fully upgrade all girls in the game - only the ones you currently own).

For other tasks, I'm only assuming it could be similar, but as I said previously: I don't expect too much consistency from KK, so it's pure speculation.

• Thanks 3

9 hours ago, Liliat said:

having all owned girls upgraded to max stars should prevent you from getting this task as a Daily Goal

Nothing like this. I've only come across this quest a few times, but every time it happened I didn't have an unupgraded girl in my Harem.

• Thinking 1

2 hours ago, Master-17 said:

Nothing like this. I've only come across this quest a few times, but every time it happened I didn't have an unupgraded girl in my Harem.

I'm thinking you might have not been paying too much attention. There are 3 or even 4 variants (or "rarities") for each possible task you can get as a Daily Goal, and the common and rare variants of "Upgrade any girl grade" are super frequent. I had three such quests just today, actually (because of course I've upgraded like 10 girls yesterday ^^ didn't have any daily goal for that then). So I'll take your testimony with a pinch of salt. I'm guessing Liliat's club mates definitely include a fairly large number of players who upgrade everything as soon as they get it, so if several of them claim that prevents them from getting any "Upgrade any girl grade" daily goal, I'm a bit more tempted to trust them on that.

I'm reluctant to upgrade the dozen or so HCL refugees I'm keeping at 0 star just to test either theory, in any case. Because even if they're right, it wouldn't necessarily be a big benefit for me to avoid such tasks (there are far more inconvenient ones than that). And if you're right, then I'll be shooting myself in the foot for sure. Lose-lose. ^^

@GreyHair67 Pleasure! Your question led to an interesting exchange of theories, which is always nice.

• Hearts 1

15 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I'm thinking you might have not been paying too much attention. There are 3 or even 4 variants (or "rarities") for each possible task you can get as a Daily Goal, and the common and rare variants of "Upgrade any girl grade" are super frequent.

Of course, I'm not 100% sure, but 99.9% in each of these cases I was faced with the fact that I had to find a girl somewhere for an upgrade. I upgrade girls as soon as I get them and try to complete all possible daily tasks, with the exception of those for awakening (to save up gems)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

I upgrade girls as soon as I get them and try to complete all possible daily tasks

Thanks for clarifying. So this actually kind of confirms what Liliat's club mates have been telling him. You're in the same boat as them, having no girl left to upgrade by default, and just like them you (almost) never get the otherwise super frequent "upgrade a girl" goal.

There are goals I'd happily remove from my pool, but this isn't one. So I think I'll keep keeping a handful of whatever girls not upgraded to ensure I keep getting this goal, in fact. ^^

Now of course, if there was a sure fire trick to get rid of "waste your stashed kisses", "waste your stashed candles" and "waste your stashed fists" tasks, I'd be very interested. :D 

• Like 1

Il y a 7 heures, DvDivXXX a dit :

So I'll take your testimony with a pinch of salt. I'm guessing Liliat's club mates definitely include a fairly large number of players who upgrade everything as soon as they get it, so if several of them claim that prevents them from getting any "Upgrade any girl grade" daily goal, I'm a bit more tempted to trust them on that.

Take mine with a pinch of salt, too. First, it's only an indirect testimony, as I wasn't able to try it myself. Second, my primary source is Chuck, who isn't the most reliable source in this game (Although I believe a few of our whales also upgrade all their girls, these young whales also gain more girls per day than the average player... Which means that even if they fully upgrade them regularly, they may still have a never-ending influx of new girls, which may or may not trigger the daily goal).

So if some other players pay closer attention to their Daily goals and available girls, maybe don't dismiss their conclusions too early :)

@SafiTheOrcaWere you able to test this and did you come to the same conclusion? Or do you always keep a few girls available, just in case? (Or do you still struggle so much with cash that you can't actually upgrade them? 😛 )

• Like 1
  • Haha 1