Sex Friends

Kern_Fonder

1 hour ago, Kern_Fonder said:

technical support, there is none in the settings.

Then your first mission is to validate your email address (or ensure the game recognizes it as validated, in case you already did in the past). There are instructions for that in various places in this very section, including multiple posts by yours truly. I'm tired and in a hurry right now, but you're already in good community hands.

Plus, something tells me you're going to be the kind of new forum user who actually makes an effort to have the best forum experience for you and us both, am I right? I mean, you did make an intelligible post in the right section right away. Trust me, that's already something, in my book. So I'm sure you'll find what you need and seize the opportunity to familiarize yourself with the Search function around here (very handy and pretty cutomizable). Off the top of my head, I'd say a search for "change your email address" (with brackets and in this here subforum) should bring decent results already.

Once your email address is (re)validated correctly, first of all just that might be enough to trigger the cross-promotion since it's one based on email registration. If not, no stress: just find some of the "cross-promotion" threads (again in the QA subforum) and you'll have the necessary intrusctions.

Welcome to the forum. Good luck, have fun.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kern_Fonder said:

Where?

image.thumb.png.7407f43e87a139f673a0f2592f09bd4e.pngimage.thumb.png.8f3130a12ef361469c9bf98cc3f6045a.png

Seems you dragged and dropped links to thumbnails instead of the actual image files into your post, so we don't see anything. Doesn't matter anyway.

The Support section in Settings is only available when your account is correctly validated at the time. We don't need a screenshot, just the fact you mentioned it's missing is enough. Follow my earlier advice and you should be fine in no time.