• Yucky
  5. 5. Favorite Girls

• Adventurous Juliette
    • Adventurous Bonny
    • Winter Lover Lolop
    • Ice Queen Winter
    • (none)

14 hours ago, holymolly said:

fml..at least the art´s good.. I guess.. 

It should be more to your liking than either Mythic Claudia (by Venus) or the previous SE girls (by The Toon and Venus). All four girls are done by your favorite artist in the game (and many, perhaps even most other players' too): Ben Kinkoid!

14 hours ago, garadron said:

Yeah, I guess now we know why Ben didn't make this month's Mythic girl. They went with the most popular to hopefully milk some more money from this... thing

Win-win for me. I was very disappointed about both of the previous SE having the "hard cash only" 4th girl being Venus series (and some of her best work, from what little I've been able to check). Missing out on the millionth Ben variant, though? I'm more than fine with that.

------
@Ravi-Sama & @Tom208 thanks for the info and maths stuff, you beautiful human beings. ❤️

This one landing just right for next MD (as @Liliat also mentioned) will probably make it worth doing up to the 3rd girl in a similar (and arguably better) fashion as the first one ('s kind of F2P-doable part) was redeemed by paying up for LD and KC (IIRC).

Now how many years will pass before we see any of these girls revived in any capacity (preferably in a non-predatory event format like SE)? I'm starting the bets fairly low on a "not in five years, okay"? ^^

• Like 5

Interesting that they're back to having four L5s instead of 2 L3s like the Halloween one. I wonder if they made the change because they didn't see as much engagement with the previous SE, or if they're just going to switch off and have four L5s for the the biggest holidays (Christmas, Anniversary) and 2/2 for the others. 🤔

I know that I'll at least be going after the MDR (provided it's Alt Finalmecia, which seems likely) and possibly the LD and next month's MD, so I guess I'll wait until the last days of the event and see if I have a chance at getting Lolop. In the first SE I got 3 Mythics and the LD girl during the length of the event and still barely made it to the third SE girl, so I'm not holding my breath.

If there was ever a time for them to start reviving some of the newer LD girls, I bet they would get a lot of action if they did it for this upcoming LD...

Edited by Julius Fox
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

I took another look at what it'll take to get Winter Lover Lolop 🔵, the 3rd "Winter is Cumming" SE girl.

It seems like buying the 6k kos cards on Jan 5th, for 450 CP, for the next MD girl, will guarantee recruiting Adventurous Bonny , the 2nd girl.

My ~700 CP for Alt. Finalmecia and ~200 extra CP for the Jan 3rd MD girl, would add ~900 Xtals to the 10.5k Xtals w/ the cards, for ~11.4k Xtals total.

That'll leave me ~2.1k Xtals short of the 13.5k Xtals needed to get Lolop.  Which is too expensive to buy directly w/ CP.  It's like 24k kos.  Ridiculous.

I expect to just get Bonny, and save as many kisses as I can for the next KC girl.

That could change if about 1k Xtals are gifted, like during the GA.  I'll wait and see, but Lolop seems out of reach for F2P players atm. 

I'd rather save up for the MDRs of the 3 sensual mythic girls I'm missing.  I unlocked the recent world that drops 25 sensual gems.

At least there isn't any mythic gear between Bonny and Lolop.  The most notable reward is the Event-4-Games Orb, which is obtainable.  Mythic gear can drop from the event pachinko now.  I'll probably aim for that.

1366918160_winteriscummingcosts.thumb.png.a307defc8fdfd9aa812383b8ee634340.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Il y a 3 heures, Magic1986 a dit :

Did KK say anything about those girls coming back anytime?

I don't thinkthat they will stay exclusive. KK said that about Mythics too and they came back rather quickly.

In the contrary, KK said at the release of the mythic girls there will be a revival but not before 6-9 months.

For seasonal event girls, no revival announcement as far as I know. Personally, I don't expect any revival anytime soon.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, OmerB said:

For the first time, they arranged the girls correctly based on desirability, meaning that the most desired girl is last, and the least desired is first 😭

idk about that.. I like bonny the most btw :P her outfit is just hella cute imo

• Like 1

18 hours ago, OmerB said:

...the most desired girl is last [Winter], and the least desired is first [Juliette] 😭

18 hours ago, holymolly said:

I like bonny the most

6 hours ago, Kenrae said:

My most desirable is the first one [Juliette] and the least desirable is the last one.

I like Lolop the most.

My caveman brain wants me to rank them, by how much I want to smother myself in between their tits.

Lolop -> Winter -> Bonny -> Juliette

3rd -> 4th -> 2nd -> 1st

I only have Juliette so far, and just expect to get Bonny later, but I like the scenes I've seen.

72910730_WinterisCummingTittyRankings.thumb.png.b5807708864736ed972bb915f1ad71e2.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Hearts 1

1 hour ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I like Lolop the most.

My caveman brain wants me to rank them, by how much I want to smother myself in between their tits.

Lolop -> Winter -> Bonny -> Juliette

3rd -> 4th -> 2nd -> 1st

I only have Juliette so far, and just expect to get Bonny later, but I like the scenes I've seen.

72910730_WinterisCummingTittyRankings.thumb.png.b5807708864736ed972bb915f1ad71e2.png

To be honest, I just checked the order they appear in the SE page without checking if that's the order they are given to you, so I thought Juliette was the last one and Lolop the first one 😂. My order is actually Lolop > Bonny > Winter > Juliette, but I like them all. I'll get all except Winter, so I can't complain I guess.

• Like 4

I have 137 kisses "saved" (not taken yet) in the season rewards, and I'm contemplating whethe I should use them to progress in this event, o save them for the Kinky cumpetition. Right now, I'm leaning towards the first one (using them for this event).

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

8 hours ago, OmerB said:

I have 137 kisses "saved" (not taken yet) in the season rewards, and I'm contemplating whethe I should use them to progress in this event, o save them for the Kinky cumpetition. Right now, I'm leaning towards the first one (using them for this event).

Kisses are very valuable for SE, since a win counts for 2, uh, whatever the pink things are (ornaments?), whereas a win in Leagues only counts for 1. And since KC isn't until after SE ends, if you save them you'll be missing out on potentially around 400 ornaments including the lost natural regen. If you're going to be close to the next girl in SE and 400 ornaments will make a difference, I would go ahead and use them right away so you can take advantage of natural regen. If you won't be close to the next girl anyway then it depends on how much you value a random KC girl.

I used to save my extra kisses from Seasons for the 1st KC, but now that there's only one and it's not until the middle of the month, I don't think it's worth saving anymore because I'd miss out on about two weeks of natural regen. I'll just have to hope I get far enough to unlock some extra kisses in Seasons (and other places) to get the KC girl.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, EpicBacon said:

5.841 orbs atm, that's with the free card only. 
Aiming for 6.250 for the mythic gear.

That's similar for me, but I have only 5578 SE-points at the moment.

2137956940_2023-01-01-SEWinter-2-6d58minvorEnde-5578points.thumb.JPG.a75db7c756a8614e10b6a692412407db.JPG

I don't know yet, if I will buy the two koban-cards (or one of them).
But if I do it, then only in the last days - coordinated with mythic days because of the CP.

I would also get a lot of kisses then.
Whether I would use them for further progressing in the SE or save them for KC, I would decide then.
(But I think the KC is not that important to me.)
Depends how far I could get in the SE and which rewards I could get.

Edited by Mighty Thor

1 hour ago, Mighty Thor said:

That's similar for me, but I have only 5578 SE-points at the moment.

2137956940_2023-01-01-SEWinter-2-6d58minvorEnde-5578points.thumb.JPG.a75db7c756a8614e10b6a692412407db.JPG

I don't know yet, if I will buy the two koban-cards (or one of them).
But if I do it, then only in the last days - coordinated with mythic days because of the CP.

I would also get a lot of kisses then.
Whether I would use them for further progressing in the SE or save them for KC, I would decide then.
(But I think the KC is not that important to me.)
Depends how far I could get in the SE and which rewards I could get.

I did the revival for Claudia, so I got some points there

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I got some "Joe Biden" aviators from the SE's 6250 Xtal reward.  It's not my CH class, but maybe I'll make a sensual gear set one day.  I have sensual KH gear for slots 1, 5, & 6.

2023-01-03_8-26-49.png.4c7f74ba6b21a407966ceb66e7aa4727.png

If Aviator sunglasses make somebody think of Joe Biden, that's odd. He is much more of a train traveler.

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, Zteev said:

If Aviator sunglasses make somebody think of Joe Biden, that's odd. He is much more of a train traveler.

He is deffinetly a Know-how tho, and defence.

unlike some previous president who managed to get Ego bonuses in both class and element ;)

• Haha 6
  • Hearts 1

8 hours ago, Zteev said:

Every year, railroads save consumers billions of dollars while reducing energy consumption and pollution, lowering greenhouse gas emissions, cutting highway gridlock and reducing the high costs to taxpayers of highway construction and maintenance. More jobs and a stronger economy.

• Like 3
  • Hug 1

Reached my realistic F2P goal in the SE, w/ the 6k kos cards' 450 CP, for the MD.  I'm close to getting Lunar Bunny's Mom 🟠.  Need 4 more drops (have 92%), after just using the SE's cards.  I'm taking my time.

Used all 270 kisses to unlock most of the season rewards too.  I'd rather get mythic gear sooner, than store kisses for the KC.

Recruited Adventurous Bonny  immediately w/ the cards, for 9k Xtals, then got 11,250 Xtals after using CP/Kisses, for the event-4-games-orb.

Used the event orb immediately, and got a new mythic gear, which is what I wanted.  I assume the drop rate is 22.5%, just like CE girls.

ezgif-1-35dbd3996e.gif.9a8cc09d0b001c97f1481cf457596a2f.gif787010908_event4gamesorbmythicgear.thumb.png.dd6428fd74f10ced65bfd8505c231bec.png

It matched my CH class, but now I have 3 CH gear for slot 2.  At least I have good options for upgrading.

1749549090_3chestcharmgear.thumb.png.27454f220cf3f042adca516efd47b499.png

Which would you rather have?
A cape, buff t-shirt, or godly abs?
I'm leaning towards the buff t-shirt, for the dom  element.

tumblr_onhqjtbmzS1ukofkbo1_r7_500.gif.d639ea5c3f831274507dcc4a18605a95.gif43446652c960998a70f20c06ba58098d.gif.9dd9ea01d50d58727e1a31610634023b.gifthor-sin-camiseta.gif.c3454e5a3580f4a7b09ca039d914791c.gif

Anyway, I'm done w/ the SE now.  I'm 2148 Xtals away from Winter Lover Lolop 🔵, who I like, but she's not worth 23,198 kos.  Felt like the addition of mythic gear made the event more rewarding, but seeing gorgeous unobtainable girls is still irksome.

• Like 3
  • Hearts 1

il y a une heure, Ravi-Sama a dit :

Which would you rather have?
A cape, buff t-shirt, or godly abs?
I'm leaning towards the buff t-shirt, for the dom  element.

congrats for your wins.

for the choice. for me the second one is the best as you will encounter more situations where you use a dom team rather than the two others which require a blessing to get full profit from them.

1- buff t-shirt 2- godly abs 3-cape.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1