Seasonal Event Questions

SwtAzn

1. How much currency is achieved for each of the "wins" in seasons, league, daily goals, and villians?

2. Does spending Koban for cards make it easier to achieve more guys? Just curious if anyone grinded the math for the cards. I would do it if I knew the answer to question 1. I can usually F2P grind first guy without spending Kobans, but I would be more willing to invest in cards if it can at least secure me a second guy.

Thanks!

From two previous events what i have learned is that you may quite well get the first guy and either with planning or extra event cards get the second guy, but the third and fourth guy is simply nit possibke without spending real money. And in this context i would say it's not worth it. If ine can get mythical gut for some 10k kobans, and here you just get 5* legendary ones, then the math is simple. In my case, not worth to invest.

• Like 1

One of the players has calculated this:

image.png
image.png
☝️ this is from the 1st seasonal

I don't have the numbers, but here is what I udnerstood after several discussion with players tha did the calculations. => You can get the 1st guy easily for sure as long as you play the game regularly and empty your bars. You can get the second guy with the cards and for the 3rd, you'll need to spend kobans in trolls refills for one of the mythics that'll come along (Mythic Days Revival or Mythic Days in Jan). For the 4th, you'll need the card you buy with real money and some bundles or a shit ton of kobans to refills trolls in order to get the thousands points you'll be missing.

Do not put yourself in a bad situation IRL if you don't have money to spend in this game. Play the game in an enjoyable way for you but know that you can't get all the guys for free. Save your kobans you can get while playing and be selective with who you want. The money is used for paying the artists that produce content and the tech staff that run the game.
Also over time, you can get the guys in a form of revival but that won't come now for them as this event is new.

• Like 1