What is the best way to use koban

1st - Levelling up the three permanent Places if Power (PoP). But make sure that you can run all PoPs in the min time of 7h (or only some minutes more) so you can start them 3 times a day. You will gain more Pachinko Orbs and tickets in higher levels so the investment is the best you can do

2nd - finishing girls in Legendary Days (LD). From natural regen you will get ca. 40 shards in average and the LD girls are 5* Legendarys which are the main group for PvP fights until you're progressed enough to go for Mythics and even then will they are relevant for your Battleteams

3rd - Path of Valor, Path of Attraction or Path of Glory Bonus Path: expensiv and not all players buy them regulary but PoG is reviving older 5* Legendarys, PoV and PoA gives a lot of Ressources aditional to some girls.

4th - to expand your Harem for Synergy Bonus participate in OD and buy combativity refills

5th - if you progressed enough (I would say you should be lvl350+ to get enough ressources to maintain them) Mythic Girls from Mythic Days of Mythic Days revival. A Mythic needs in average ca.1500 combativity, if you use 5 Sandalwood Perfume mythic Booster you need in average near 700 combativity.

6th - never ever spend Koban to collect rewards, Ymen or doing mutiple attacks in Season, League or Villain fights. This is only a thing for card holders which can do this with their card and don't need to spend Koban.

In short: save your Kobans and think three times about if it's really worth in your situation to spend them.

For the future: Your question would better fit in the Q&A section, than in the plain General Discussion. 😉

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 1

Oh, yes Albans Travel Memories, I forgot to mention.

After you can buy the Travel Memories (I think it starts with lvl200 that one can appears in the market) it's meanigfull to have one equipped every time.

Sandalwood in LD is questioning. With Sandalwood you need in average 34 drops intead 50 drop and with an average dropchance and -range you will only save ca. 100 Koban with Sandalwood in average. If you have an combativity contest while the event lasts, the Sandalwood will it make much harder to get top1. For MD it's totally useful and safe a lot of Koban. In all other events Sandalwood is wasted because it's more expensiv to buy one than you can safe Koban in average.

Edited by bolitho76

5 hours ago, mochaaaaaaaaaaa59 said:

Hello i'am a new player and i want to know

Hello and welcome to the forum. Please post question threads in the dedicated subforum rather than in General Discussion from now on (I've moved this one for you already). Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/7/2022 at 1:31 PM, bolitho76 said:

2nd - finishing girls in Legendary Days (LD). From natural regen you will get ca. 40 shards in average and the LD girls are 5* Legendarys which are the main group for PvP fights until you're progressed enough to go for Mythics and even then will they are relevant for your Battleteams

I'd disagree on this one. There are other more cost-effective ways to get 5* legendaries, with Legendary Contests in particular being essentially a free 5-star legendary every month just for being an active player.

On 12/7/2022 at 1:31 PM, bolitho76 said:

6th - never ever spend Koban to collect rewards, Ymen or doing mutiple attacks in Season, League or Villain fights. This is only a thing for card holders which can do this with their card and don't need to spend Koban.

This is a more nuanced consideration than you give it credit for. It is absolutely true if you want to maximize your progression, but not everyone is going to play the game like that. Some people will be happy with merely having an okay progression, and are more concerned with putting in minimal effort. If they can get 80% as much progress for only 20% of the effort, that's a good deal. Many of the costs for rushing certain tasks are reasonable enough to be a serious consideration for such players. Resetting PoP, season fights, league fights, and villain fights can all be worth resetting if you'd rather just phone in the effort and accept slower progression, as the rewards are significantly better than the cost to do the rushed fights/collection.

The only one to definitely avoid is the ymen collection from your harem. Even the largest harems are only around 10 million per collection, and that's just not worth the kobon cost to collect. For a lower-level player who has a smaller harem the payout is even smaller and it's just pathetic. Maybe if Kinkoid increased the harem ymen income by a factor of 10 it might be worth collection, but at current values not at all.

Edited by Attirm