4 stars girls

OmerB

Why are there only 1, 3, 5 and 6 stars girls, and not 4 (and 2) stars girls?

I understand that it's easier for KK and for the players to arrange the game this way, and 2 stars girls won't be useful anyway, but 4 stars rare and epic girls might be useful, and make the game a bit more interesting... It shouldn't be difficult to implement and make new 4 stars girls from KK.

I understand the desire of having something more for some particularly well drawn girls. But levelling and awakening anything that isn't a 5*+ girl or a common girl, is kind of a waste of those precious books and gems.

If I recall correctly originally every and each girl had a maximum of 3*. Then the 5* came as a promotion for some girls (starting girls, worl girls and one girl from each tier 1 of villains. I do not remember how we ended up having the other 4 "outsiders") but mainly as a precious reward from legendary days. 1 star were kind of a gift for new players, I guess. Mythic girls have been introduced when Legendary girls weren't "that exclusive" anymore, they had to be stronger than 5*L, and instead of giving to mythic girls significantly higher base stats, they decided to add a star more.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Antimon said:

Mythic girls have been introduced when Legendary girls weren't "that exclusive" anymore, they had to be stronger than 5*L, and instead of giving to mythic girls significantly higher base stats, they decided to add a star more.

Divine tier girls with 7 stars in few years? :D

• Haha 1

il y a une heure, garadron a dit :

Divine tier girls with 7 stars in few years? :D

Pretty sure we'll have a few steps before that:

- Stats power creep: 29+ power Mythic 6*

- Stars power creep: M7 girls

Then only after that, maybe a new rarity. But if KK introduces rarity-based or element-based leagues/pantheon, they may also focus on making lower-tier girls relevant again, rather than sheer power (Still waiting for more E5 girls 😛 ). Anyway, considering how the MD trend is going down, I wouldn't be surprised to see the stats power creep happen really soon.

• Like 2