Happy Holidays

AurochOrc

Hullo Gay Harem folks

I've been playing daily for nearly a year now and I have quite enjoyed the game. I am an hairy bearded bear who has been playing games pretty much since they were invented. Yup, I'm a daddy. And I am currently facing a big challenge in my life. I found out a couple of months ago that I have cancer and started chemo a few days ago. My budget has been hit by some big bills, including surgery and 2 weeks in hospital. And am hoping for a little Christmas charity, in game. I know this is a business and it's one I have supported for a year. It's a great game. Though it sure could use some more hairy bearded mature men. :D As you might tell from my photo, I'm a pretty big nerd. Yup, that's a Nightwing shirt and I'm wearing it because Dick Grayson was a cooler Batman than Bruce Wayne. He laughed and had a good time. Just like I like to do. What do I want most from Gayharem? Sharkbait for one. LOL. And the rest of those 6-star dudes I have partials of and am worried I'll never get the chance to fully attract as my time may be very limited. Cheers and Happy Holidays from a fanboy. Erm, fandaddy. 

319393978_10167168672835080_2244948388748636545_n.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

yes its a fun game.. i enjoy the stories.. and art work..  I apprecaite that  I been playing for a few years .. but i noticed people joined in Oct   and  higher level which isn't really right or fair is it?   And in legions I can't even play because it is maxed out and on top of that  i dislike when i use things in the game and don't get credits.. I have used many orbs and never got a guy from them.. LOL   for my game play it's impossible..   The one's who started in Oct  are higher then me and it is not one or two there are alot of them.. and, why because they are buying or paying for their level??? I don't understand it... nor do  I really care anymore ..it just doesn't seem right and makes me feel like I don't care to play anymore because it's not really fair is it?  I dislike when games  lack fairness and respect for people who supported the game by game play  and use of their time.  Buying things are great if you can  but it's not all about that is it?   I am not amused.

• Like 1