How do earn money faster???

AyamJantan

It depends a bit on which world you play.

For example: battling Dark Lord only gets you around 2k, while battling in the arena's also gets you around 2k (2 - 3k), with the major difference that battling Dark Lord (or any other boss) costs you 2 combat points and battling in the arena only 1. Do the math :)

But as you increase in the adventure you'll get more powerful bosses (well... they're pretty wimpy if you ask me, especially if you keep your character leveled up and your girls too) and the better the boss the more loot he drops. Right now I'm in the Magic Forest (Silvanus) which drops around 7k per fight. 10 x 7k = 70k for the boss fight vs. 20 x 2k = 40k for the arena fights. So fighting bosses is more profitable right now.

But there's more...

Battling in the arena also gets you stuff. From affection items to boosters. And affection items can be very useful to have because they can help you level up your girls, which is a good thing because you get to see boobies and you'll also raise the girls stats some more (better fight stats). And affection items won don't have to be purchases ;)

That's what I usually do anyway: I stopped buying them and only concentrated on books to save up. I suppose I could continue to buy to get more stuff in a shorter time, but always be aware that the main perk of this game is all about patience.

Boosters are good to sell though. I hardly ever use those, kinda useless if you ask me.

Next: daily missions. Always do your daily missions. Not only does it bag you 150kobans if you finish all of 'm, but most missions pay around 5 - 10k as well, easy money.

And that's roughly it.

You can also keep an eye out for contests. If you're planning on doing arena battles then it may be fun if there's a contest going on. If so keep doing those battles. Not only do you get money from the battles but if you're keeping it up hard enough then you may also get money from the contests.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• 3 years later...