Getting villain's girls

OmerB

Do you have an elaborate method to get the girls from the villains?

I'm going to tier 2 as fast as I can, so I have the tier 2 girls in all the villains that I've reached, but the problem is tiers 1&3. I have various amounts of shards, from 97 to 3 shards for some of the villain's girls.

From the 3* legendaries, I didn't get yet Sandra (Gruntt, 79 shards), Valicta (Donatien, 44 shards) and Mercy (3 shards). I will reach world 12 today 😃

The problem is when I'm using SP (on MD and sometimes on LD) I don't fight them...

Edited by OmerB

for me when it's not some event like OD I work on the current story I'm on until I have all the girls and since I've been at end game since 2 years now there are only tier 1 after world 13 so you can normally finish before the story ends. Then worked on at least get tier 3 unlocked for all so I can control which ones I want to go for later then go for all tier 1 then 2 then 3. where I am to date with this is I need all from worlds 17 and tier 3 for world 13,12,11. I started this when I was to weak to win tier 3 worlds 13 so the time I spent getting all the old tier 1 and 2 gave me the time to get stronger where now should be easy to get the rest. Now if your going for the MD girls doing the tier 1 before pushing higher would make sense so you can change back to tier 1 when the MD girl falls on that one.

5 hours ago, OmerB said:

But i cleared all 2nd tiers already...

I guess I misunderstood your question. So why tier 1 is a problem? It's fairly easy to finish tier 1.

In general, doing the tiers in order make sense because lower tiers are easier. Clearing at least one tier for a villain makes it easier on MD. Once I finish tier 1 of a new world, I farm gems from whichever villain that I need most and get shards for tier 2&3 along the way. Villains from newer world are also tougher at tier 3. It's not a guarantee win if your level is not very high. Taking your time to level up before you get there is prudent. We don't need to fight for event girls on about 13 days each month. That's a lot of opportunity to work on villains.

I always focus on Tier 1, and I'm 2 chapters behind (I cleared Digisekai Tier 1, and I just recently reached the Weresquid island).

Since I participate in all events, I only have a few days per month where I can focus on clearing Tier 1 for the latest chapters (LC + PoA). It just takes time.

I focus on Tier 2/3 during CE/LD/OD (Without SP) when there are overlaps.

As long as you have a clear tier on each villain up to Jackson's Crew, there's no reason to hurry.

• Like 2

Did you know that you can switch to the tier 1 by clicking on the button? Then you can still get the "first-tier-girls"

1.jpg.c3ef43874168e420f6386bbbfd625272.jpg

With the exception of the new world, I only have to get a girl from the 3rd tier of the Pandora Witch

Edited by Master-17
  • Like 2

On 12/21/2022 at 12:13 AM, Liliat said:

I always focus on Tier 1, and I'm 2 chapters behind (I cleared Digisekai Tier 1, and I just recently reached the Weresquid island).

You'll find that once you've caught up to the current chapter you'll have lots of time to just grind older villains and clean them out. New chapters take a long time to release so even with other events you'll have more than enough time to clean out multiple chapters before the next villain is released. The most recent 4 chapters don't even have their stage 2 or 3 yet, so they're particularly quick to clean out. I've already got all of Auga's girls in the newly released world 17, and am once again completely caught up.

There's no real secret here, you're going to unlock villains faster than you clear them as you progress through the story and build up a backlog, then when you hit the most recent chapter your progression will stop and you'll slowly clear out that backlog.

• Like 1