Forum QoL Survey mk.II

FinderKeeper

Hey guys,

So with the official QoL survey out, I thought it might help if we provided general feedback on various game features in a free-written form.

Basically it's about your thoughts on what you find excellent, what bugs you, what features stress or tire you out, etc. etc.

Example of bad feedback: "RNG sucks", "Devs are greedy". Example of good feedback: "PoA are great but champion tasks are tiresome to manage"

Later I'll try to summarize it all in this post and maybe run an additional poll(s) on the results.

• Like 1

As a starter:

- game has too many features and too many events (sometimes running simultaneously)

- events aren't synchronized between HH and CxH, so it's tiring to keep track of your current and upcoming tasks in the game

- "Max Out" on girl upgrade screen doesn't really help people with OCD about book/gift stacks

(I'm keeping it short but anyone could expand on any topic. I'll try to make sense of it and compile it later ^_^)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

il y a 11 minutes, FinderKeeper a dit :

"PoA are great but champion tasks are tiresome to manage"

Excellent example; this is my main issue with the game at the moment. Obviously, the devs know that and sell Platinum, and soon Diamond cards to avoid this issue; but the 15 minutes delay is pretty terrible. This wasn't an issue with the old format of champions, where time wasn't a concern; but for Contests, PoA tasks or Events, this is really extra painful.

Another pain point: the league bar takes approximately 8 hours to refill (vs 10 to 24 hours for everything else in the game). This "forces" you to play at least once every 8 hours to remain competitive in leagues and get these crucial kobans. I think it would make sense to increase the league count to 20 (~12 hours), or at least 18 (10.5 hours). This wouldn't change the game much (+3/+5 fights for free at the beginning of the league), but this would bring a lot of extra comfort for players, providing more flexible timings.

I'm fine with the current events and pace (except for SB, more below). There is no pause in the rhythm of the game, but the game has always been designed around daily log-in anyway.

Regarding SB, my main issue is that it is absolutely unpredictable and impossible to plan for, because we never know how many extra crystals we'll be getting over the month. We also don't know when they're about to start, as they are never added to the calendar and don't follow a predictable pattern, so we can't save resources for them (not that it would make a difference either way, considering how little points we get from these resources). And since the cost is so high, you can't afford saving Kobans for it. It's a pure P2P event. The first one was already awful, but in retrospect, it was also the less horrible so far (Mostly thanks to the 1000 crystals in daily rewards). It made the 3rd girl reachable for veteran players for a relatively reasonable cost (still pricey). The following 2 events were/are catastrophic: no extra crystals, pure Koban or $€£ based gameplay (Can we even still call that gameplay?). I started investing in the current one, since the format appeared similar to the anniversary one (where I managed to unlock the 3rd girl), but half-way through, realizing there were no extra crystals in daily bundles, I just had to give up. I'm fine with skipping an event (clearly it's not for me), but I would certainly like to be able to plan for it. Here, it's totally random.

• Like 7

At the moment I have 3 points in mind:

- Champion draft: Selecting a team was ok until you reached 500+ girls. Now, with more than 1200 girls, it's only annoying. Have to click 100 times to get the good girls for the poses and sometimes I need all the free chances and can't get one of the highlevel girls for one specific pose.

- Champion fights: Like Liliat I don't like the 15min cooldown after each fight. A solution could be that you can do multiple attacks without spending Koban, but that the cooldown is stacked too, so that if you do 10 attacks you have to wait 150min until you can fight again. This could be cleared by (minutes/15)*6 Koban or 1 Nuban. So the card holders had their profit from the card, and all f2p haven't to babysit the game for hours and do every 15min something, they can do an attack and can do other things for 2 hours.

- Contests: In some contests the balancing of the points from different ressources is sh.. not optimal. For example in the Contests "Gain XP and spend Energy" you gain from Goals, League and Missions easily 300k points and from Energy you can get 10k points. In the "Win against Villains and win in Season" Contest we can get 11k from combativity and 3,6k from kisses, that's also not really equal, but to fight in Season make a difference.

To SE I will write more in some hours, when I have more time.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 7

My main issue is with collecting the ymens from girls, it's very tiresome.

I heard that on the test server everyone have a "silver card". I'm sure that the devs won't want to give free silver cards to every player, but it will greatly improve the Quality of life.

• Like 3

I have two ideas manly with the features that any moment tire me:

1. In the world scree have a button to rapid travel to next world, actually if I want change the world I need to get back to map world screen and select another world.

2. The contest actually is too much problem with the score, so any players wait to last moment to put play in that, and no give time to respond. In that case I would prefer the score is not available to the contest is ended so alls have the equal condition the play ours resource to ours wish or in the intermediate situation, show the score update in session of time (4 hours / 6 hours). This way look more fair to me, the winner was because did a better bet instead because look my score and the last moment bet a little more, without time to wait any respond the other part.

The first is any simple, the second any more complex, but i would prefer a fair play a sneak play.

• Like 6

To the SE: The greatest problem in my eyes is, that there are girls which only reachable for great spenders. For most players the 3rd girls isn't gainable with full active play without a great amount of money. For a event that last a whole month the main rewards, the girls, should reachable for the greatest part of the player with participating in most events, but now it's not enough to be active in all events, spend all rewards from PoV, PoG and PoA (with Bonus Path) and Season. The Benefit for paying players should be that they can reach the girl much faster and that they can get some relevant ressources after the girls too (gems, books, Mythic items for example) and not that they exclusivly have the later girls in the SE. In PoG KK had a good balancing for the girls: If you do your daily goals you will get the main reward at the end of the event, if you can do more, you will get aditional ressources. Why not in SE the same? Using natural regen, rewards from the Paths and Season and the free/Koban Cards is nearly enough for all girls and what's needed more is gainable if you participate in MD. With this f2p player will get the girls at the last days of the event, player with greater budgets can get the girls much faster and can gain the aditional ressources and if the aditionals are valuable there is no reason not to go for them.

One word to KuroJack suggestion to the contests: With such a change the contests will only a thing for whales because they will invest a lot of money to get the top places. Now f2p player have chances to win a contest even there are whales in the bracket because they can choose to snipe in the last seconds. The only one what could really change the problem of sniping would be to change the contests from "biggest investor win" to "reach a fixed amount to get the reward x and all players who reach it will get the reward", but that isn't a contest KK want.

• Like 4

(1) Champion fights : The contests and PoA push me to do everything to achieve low performance, to be able to fight more times and not be stopped by the 24H wait. So here is a hyper repetitive feature where the goal is to lose as many times as possible. Far from being exciting...

(2) I fully agree with bolitho76 :

Citation

Contests: In some contests the balancing of the points from different ressources is sh.. not optimal. For example in the Contests "Gain XP and spend Energy" you gain from Goals, League and Missions easily 300k points and from Energy you can get 10k points. In the "Win against Villains and win in Season" Contest we can get 11k from combativity and 3,6k from kisses, that's also not really equal, but to fight in Season make a difference.

(3) IMO, game has not too many features and too many events. If I don't have the time, let others enjoy it.

((I only play CxH and only for a few months.))

((And sorry if my English isn't great!))

• Like 3

- There is too much micromanagement if you want to optimize (even partially) your play. We have a life outside of the game and the game demand too much time with repetitive tasks.
- Reduce the number of events and features that overlap and sometimes demand you opposite goals, especially PoA and Daily goals push you to use your resources in an antieconomical way.
- I would like that events had the same schedule and duration across all games (HH, CxH, PsH).
- League design in mobile is a lot less ergonomic than in PC. They should have the same interface (the PC one). Similar as we can see a player equipment, there should be a way to see which boosters a player is using (I don't mean in real time but with the current snapshots).
- More filters everywhere would be welcome.
- Contests should rebalance the points awarded for the different objectives.
- I would like a faster way to change (not edit) battle team in season and league screen. Also a way to save equipment sets and apply easily.
- More compact PoP, Daily goals, not having to resort to HH++ script.

• Like 8

Okay, I'm going to try to keep this organized rather than stream-of-thought, but there are a lot of little things that definitely deserve mentioning. I'll also avoid stuff that's been covered a thousand times over (market bugs).

Contests

• The reset time can give severe disadvantages to players who are asleep or at work during the reset. It's so bad that I don't even bother attempting daily contests on most days, since only top 4 placements have any value and the chances of getting sniped are very high. This leads to a loss of engagement, as I usually have little investment in contests since I know I will just be sniped while I'm asleep.
  • The Daily Contest rewards difference between the 5-10th, 11th-25th, and 26+ are not significant enough to matter. There is virtually no incentive to participate in contest for anything less than 4th place, since the difference between 5th place reward and 50th place reward is not meaningful. In fact, in many circumstances the +1 combativity that can be banked from the 26+ bracket is actually better than the higher placement rewards. This is not the case for Legendary and Cumback contests, which actually do have significant reward improvements at each step.
  • As others have mentioned, many contests have extreme mismatches in point awards, where some activities generate almost no points while others generate huge numbers of points. Part of this is due to balance changes, for instance XP has become far more generous than it used to be but contest scoring was never adjusted to account for XP being more plentiful, but the end result is that many contests feel identical to each other.

Harem Messenger

• Constantly shows a (!) alert even though I've completed every conversation. This makes it very difficult to tell when it's been updated and there are new conversations.
  • The Frames are a bit of a useless resource. The messenger updates too infrequently for the resource to matter. Even a completely new player could likely obtain the required frames to fully clear the messenger in only a few months of playing. 

Pantheon

• This feature has kinda just... stopped mattering? Pretty much everyone has reached a roadblock that they either can't or don't care to beat. I haven't progressed a single floor in over 6 months. It could definitely use some attention.
  • Worship is worthless as a reward. The only time I ever spend all my available worship is when a contest calls for it. It just doesn't make sense to hand out worship as a reward in places like leagues.

Villains

• Are Nike, Sake, and Werebunny Police ever going to get their 2nd and 3rd stages? Stairway to Heaven was 3 worlds ago, it feels like this is is just an abandoned feature.
  • It would be nice if we had a way to quickly access all the villains, both for during events and just for farming them.

Daily Missions/Goals

• The rewards for Daily Missions are fairly boring. On very rare occasions an Epic Pachinko Orb will show up, but otherwise it's basically just yellow and red gems. I suppose Champion Tickets might be worthwhile to lower-level players, but to high-level players they're worthless. It would be nice if there were more varied rewards. Maybe a little bit of combativity? Or some boosters? A tiny amount of kobons? 
  • I've found the "Awaken Girls" daily goal to be in conflict with Cumback Contests. Due to the frequency of Cumback Contests, and their very high rewards, gems must be reserved for contest days only and spending them on Daily Goals is unjustifiable. A single awakening is very expensive, and can easily run over 1000 gems for players working on higher-level legendary girls. I feel this goal could stand to be replaced.

Market

• The equipment vendor doesn't seem to have any reason to exist anymore. He was always a bit of a joke, with most of his stock being rare or epic, but now that mythic equipment exists we don't even have a use for legendary equipment. Since we don't care about what specifically we're getting, it's cheaper to "buy" equipment by playing Great Pachinko x10.
  • The balance between Cordyceps, Ginseng, Chlorella, and Jujubes could use a look. Currently the booster merchant prices them all equally, but Cordyceps is by far the best booster. Ginseng is a decent budget option, Chlorella is very underwhelming, and Jujubes are just bad. If their effects aren't going to change, at least their costs should change (cut Ginseng in half, change Chlorella and Jujubes to be priced in ymens).
  • Some of the mythic boosters could also use another look. Watch, Headband, and Cinnamon are quite overpriced for what they do, and I'm not sure if Semen Scent is ever worth using under any circumstance (maybe a lower level player could comment on whether it's ever worthwhile? It's obviously useless to a high-level player like me)
  • Mythic books and gifts remain incredibly overpriced, by about a factor of two. 
  • The sale price of mythic equipment is insultingly low

Pachinko

• We need an option to spend GPx10 orbs in larger multiples. Right now we have to spend them one at a time, which is obnoxious when we have hundreds of them saved up for contest days. The ability to spend them in stacks of 10 would be nice to speed things up.
  • It would be nice if Mythic Pachinko x3 and x6 had a chance to give mythic items

Leagues

• When blessings roll low numbers, like 20% or 25%, they feel weak and insubstantial and often do not matter at all. This is especially true for "week of the common" or "week of the rare" which require very large blessings to be relevant. It would be nice if the minimum blessing was raised to 30%, and maybe the maximum could be raised to 50% for some really powerful blessings?
  • The elements remain rather imbalanced, with Playful and Voyeur being notoriously weak. Even a slight improvement to make them less of a dead weight would be nice.
  • It's very annoying when I select an opponent and go to change my team, it will have changed to a different opponent and I need to search out the one I intended to fight.

Events

• Boss Bang is very boring, having to fight 100 times is a pain. Either the event could be made more interesting and engaging, or a bit quicker to complete?
  • Sultry Mysteries is very stingy. Very few tokens are handed out, and even once sufficient numbers of tokens are obtained the chances of getting a girl I want to appear in the event market is very low. 
  • Monthly events (ie, Winter is Cumming) feels very pay-to-win. As a free player I do not feel I have any chance of obtaining more than two of the four girls.
  • Path of Valor bonus rewards are very overpriced. At first it felt okay, but this was only because gems were a completely new resource and in high demand. Now that they've been around for a year and we've had time to farm lots of them they're not as appealing. Either the price should be reduced or the rewards increased. 
  • Path of Glory bonus reward are extremely stingy, and completely out of step with their high cost.
  • Legendary Days drop rate is too low. 5-star legendary girls are no longer very exclusive, with over 100 of them in the game and mythic girls outclassing them. This event should be brought into line with the difficulty of other events like Legendary Contests or Boss Bang.
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Hearts 2

On 12/27/2022 at 1:43 PM, Attirm said:

Okay, I'm going to try to keep this organized rather than stream-of-thought, but there are a lot of little things that definitely deserve mentioning. I'll also avoid stuff that's been covered a thousand times over (market bugs).

Contests

• The reset time can give severe disadvantages to players who are asleep or at work during the reset. It's so bad that I don't even bother attempting daily contests on most days, since only top 4 placements have any value and the chances of getting sniped are very high. This leads to a loss of engagement, as I usually have little investment in contests since I know I will just be sniped while I'm asleep.
  • The Daily Contest rewards difference between the 5-10th, 11th-25th, and 26+ are not significant enough to matter. There is virtually no incentive to participate in contest for anything less than 4th place, since the difference between 5th place reward and 50th place reward is not meaningful. In fact, in many circumstances the +1 combativity that can be banked from the 26+ bracket is actually better than the higher placement rewards. This is not the case for Legendary and Cumback contests, which actually do have significant reward improvements at each step.
  • As others have mentioned, many contests have extreme mismatches in point awards, where some activities generate almost no points while others generate huge numbers of points. Part of this is due to balance changes, for instance XP has become far more generous than it used to be but contest scoring was never adjusted to account for XP being more plentiful, but the end result is that many contests feel identical to each other.

Harem Messenger

• Constantly shows a (!) alert even though I've completed every conversation. This makes it very difficult to tell when it's been updated and there are new conversations.
  • The Frames are a bit of a useless resource. The messenger updates too infrequently for the resource to matter. Even a completely new player could likely obtain the required frames to fully clear the messenger in only a few months of playing. 

Pantheon

• This feature has kinda just... stopped mattering? Pretty much everyone has reached a roadblock that they either can't or don't care to beat. I haven't progressed a single floor in over 6 months. It could definitely use some attention.
  • Worship is worthless as a reward. The only time I ever spend all my available worship is when a contest calls for it. It just doesn't make sense to hand out worship as a reward in places like leagues.

Villains

• Are Nike, Sake, and Werebunny Police ever going to get their 2nd and 3rd stages? Stairway to Heaven was 3 worlds ago, it feels like this is is just an abandoned feature.
  • It would be nice if we had a way to quickly access all the villains, both for during events and just for farming them.

Daily Missions/Goals

• The rewards for Daily Missions are fairly boring. On very rare occasions an Epic Pachinko Orb will show up, but otherwise it's basically just yellow and red gems. I suppose Champion Tickets might be worthwhile to lower-level players, but to high-level players they're worthless. It would be nice if there were more varied rewards. Maybe a little bit of combativity? Or some boosters? A tiny amount of kobons? 
  • I've found the "Awaken Girls" daily goal to be in conflict with Cumback Contests. Due to the frequency of Cumback Contests, and their very high rewards, gems must be reserved for contest days only and spending them on Daily Goals is unjustifiable. A single awakening is very expensive, and can easily run over 1000 gems for players working on higher-level legendary girls. I feel this goal could stand to be replaced.

Market

• The equipment vendor doesn't seem to have any reason to exist anymore. He was always a bit of a joke, with most of his stock being rare or epic, but now that mythic equipment exists we don't even have a use for legendary equipment. Since we don't care about what specifically we're getting, it's cheaper to "buy" equipment by playing Great Pachinko x10.
  • The balance between Cordyceps, Ginseng, Chlorella, and Jujubes could use a look. Currently the booster merchant prices them all equally, but Cordyceps is by far the best booster. Ginseng is a decent budget option, Chlorella is very underwhelming, and Jujubes are just bad. If their effects aren't going to change, at least their costs should change (cut Ginseng in half, change Chlorella and Jujubes to be priced in ymens).
  • Some of the mythic boosters could also use another look. Watch, Headband, and Cinnamon are quite overpriced for what they do, and I'm not sure if Semen Scent is ever worth using under any circumstance (maybe a lower level player could comment on whether it's ever worthwhile? It's obviously useless to a high-level player like me)
  • Mythic books and gifts remain incredibly overpriced, by about a factor of two. 
  • The sale price of mythic equipment is insultingly low

Pachinko

• We need an option to spend GPx10 orbs in larger multiples. Right now we have to spend them one at a time, which is obnoxious when we have hundreds of them saved up for contest days. The ability to spend them in stacks of 10 would be nice to speed things up.
  • It would be nice if Mythic Pachinko x3 and x6 had a chance to give mythic items

Leagues

• When blessings roll low numbers, like 20% or 25%, they feel weak and insubstantial and often do not matter at all. This is especially true for "week of the common" or "week of the rare" which require very large blessings to be relevant. It would be nice if the minimum blessing was raised to 30%, and maybe the maximum could be raised to 50% for some really powerful blessings?
  • The elements remain rather imbalanced, with Playful and Voyeur being notoriously weak. Even a slight improvement to make them less of a dead weight would be nice.
  • It's very annoying when I select an opponent and go to change my team, it will have changed to a different opponent and I need to search out the one I intended to fight.

Events

• Boss Bang is very boring, having to fight 100 times is a pain. Either the event could be made more interesting and engaging, or a bit quicker to complete?
  • Sultry Mysteries is very stingy. Very few tokens are handed out, and even once sufficient numbers of tokens are obtained the chances of getting a girl I want to appear in the event market is very low. 
  • Monthly events (ie, Winter is Cumming) feels very pay-to-win. As a free player I do not feel I have any chance of obtaining more than two of the four girls.
  • Path of Valor bonus rewards are very overpriced. At first it felt okay, but this was only because gems were a completely new resource and in high demand. Now that they've been around for a year and we've had time to farm lots of them they're not as appealing. Either the price should be reduced or the rewards increased. 
  • Path of Glory bonus reward are extremely stingy, and completely out of step with their high cost.
  • Legendary Days drop rate is too low. 5-star legendary girls are no longer very exclusive, with over 100 of them in the game and mythic girls outclassing them. This event should be brought into line with the difficulty of other events like Legendary Contests or Boss Bang.

I sign to every single word!

Edited by Master-17

A lot is already mentioned, but what annoys me since it was added are those popups showing contest points. It would be great to have an option to disable them.

They are completly useless to me and sometimes they even hurt. There are reasons why I want to watch a fight, e.g. a victory will be close to achieve, so I'm watching the animations and rounds with some excitement. This does not work if this ugly popup spoils you with the result even before the animation has started. Sometimes they are also hiding some other parts of the screen which are important and sometimes they simply do not disappear, so I have to reload the page and navigate again to the menu where I was active.

The other popups which show the stuff you get for some events belong into the same category. I don't need them, but they are constantly popping up if I just quickly want to somehing!

And the last to mention is this popup on the main screen with the current stuff in sale. I will never buy something only because you show me this popup 10 times in 30 minutes. It just annoys me. I understand the the game needs to make money and some advertisment surely helps but this is too much. One or two times a day showing this popup is enough. But sometimes I see it very often.

At the moment my laptop is broke and I'm waiting for a new one, so I needed to play on an older tablet to do some progress in PoA. This was a real pain because of the big loading time everywhere but those popups would really convince me to cancel the game if I have to play it on a less powerful device.

• Like 7

I'm late, but these are my two cents on QoL improvements. I think QoL is all about managing game info and interface ergonomy, not gameplay, so the math isn't a thing here.

EVENTS/PATHS IN BURGER MENU

You have a 'Fullscreen' voice in the burger menu that should obviously belong to settings. Remove it. That leave space for two extra voices. Paths and the ongoing Event could fit such slots, to avoid bouncing back to the Home Screen each time (and probably see again the ads panel for more extra lag).

THE UNNECESSARY PANTHEON SCREEN

You see the Temple entrance, click, and you have the Team screen. The Temple and Team screen *host the same exact informations*. So one of them is just lagging down the experience. Just add the extra voices in the Team screen and the Pantheon will be more rational.

ADS

If you buy a card, the ads panel don't show up. Easy.

DAILY MISSIONS

They could have fitted a clicker game... but what's the reason of simply clicking and wait? So, my idea is to have a single START button. All Missions begin to grow up at once. When their own timer expire, you can collect them.

CONTESTS NOTIFY

When you perform something, the notify also show how much you miss for the goal. Like "SELLING ITEMS 1/120".

GEMS

Show up the amount of gems you own in the Profile, or at the top of the Harem screen. It's a shame crucial info are deserved to user scripts.

but the more important one, the real thing...

THE "SELL ALL" BUTTON!

Click on an item and sell all copies of that items at once. You have 500 books of the same kind? Click once and all of those copies are sold. Easy to implement. Spared time. No 500 notifications. No drawbacks.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 2