• Frostia
    • Icy Christia
    • (none)

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Ice Ice Baby Season. Next Event >>

1440x720_Push_Notification_1.jpg?width=1

Path of Attraction

Thicc as Ice
My curious hero,

Are you ready for the icing on the cake?

A bunch of challenges are waiting for you. Complete all tasks, and Vana and Icy Hymevarta will join your Harem.

If you are insatiable and want Frostia and Icy Christia, you’ll need to double your efforts.

Now go and break the ice with these babes!

Free Path Bonus Path

ava0-1200x.webp

Vana

ava0-1200x.webp

Ice Hymevarta

ava0-1200x.webp

Frostia

ava0-1200x.webp

Icy Christia

HH_Calendar_PoA.jpg <- clickable

@Tohru - Kinkoid

• Thanks 5

I like the theme.  Need Hymevarta for passives.  The sell items tasks are gonna hurt more than usual.  I'll probably use league refills to skip the pvp tasks.  Vana is the only one that's actually thicc, but thankfully she's a free girl.  Stay warm.  Happy holidays.

Free:
Vana Northerner 
Icy Hymevarta al'Tella 🔴

Premium:
Frostia Geluma 🔵
Icy Christia Steamer 🟠

ezgif-3-c5b6194625.gif.7e59e0795ac2525a1207e9719cb020ef.gifezgif-3-161d71d1f6.gif.131d83d5afefd9af87e3dba4cf65a54e.gifezgif-3-2a8e746f88.gif.311782b263541e59f4fd192c4de4daea.gif

• Like 4

I've collected both girls of the free path, and the Mythic Equipment. No reason to progress.

The PvP fights were helped by the new League start, so 30 fights the same hour. Champion fights? The Cumback competition was in synchro.

The Troll fights were solved by a bundle.

The only lag was the Energy tiers.

As for the Mythic Equipment, I should remember people that items == books and gifts too. Selling 120 flowers shouldn't be hard (I own more than 3000 myself).

The pun is totally lost in italian but they tried to make some joke the same, failing.

"DORO COME IL GHIACCIO" means actually nothing at all (DURO = hard, DORO isn't a word...).

Overall it was a good event to me, mostly 'cause the orbs dropped to me other 2 girls...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, OmerB said:

google translate says that it means "Golden like Ice"... 🤔

ORO is gold. D'ORO is the natural contramption of DI ORO (of gold, golden). But the apostrophe must be there, they are two words. DORO is not a word on his own, and even if was a pun on "d'oro", it lack any sense.

The translator simply noticed the "strange word" thicc/thick and changed a letter too.

(A good pun could have been BOLLENTI COME IL GHIACCIO, Hot/Boiling as Ice... with the pun of "boiling Ice", a common speech about passion shivers).

• Like 1

I finished this event but this was sometimes a real challenge to my nerves. It was the most annoying event I ever attended in this game. Main reason was not the event itself, but it showed me how time consuming this event is, especially during a busy time like christmas where you spend more time with you want to enjoy the holidays with your family. I mentioned it in a different post already. My laptop is broke and I need to wait for a new one. So I had to play the game on an older tablet. It was really a pain to do all the tasks with a big amount of clicks, the popups everywhere and the slow loading times (of course also because of weak hardware and not optimal wlan). Sometimes I needed about 30-45mins to spend all the resources and do the standard stuff (troll fights, league fights etc). Collecting PoA rewards? Mostly not working because the scroll bar did not work. Upgrading mythic items? Oh boy...again a buggy scroll bar. Navigating to the PVE trolls? Cumbersome. Managing league fights (switch teams,/items)? No way, too much time consuming with all the navigation steps). I also could not find an easy way to compare items without having a "mouse" to hover over the item slot. This showed me again how much inprovement can be done in terms of navigation/quality of life features. A lot of things are easier if you play the game on a PC.

Nevertheless with some additional kobans I managed to do all stages and looking forward when my new machine arrives ;)

• Like 3

4 hours ago, MrXY said:

This showed me again how much improvement can be done in terms of navigation/quality of life features. A lot of things are easier if you play the game on a PC.

True.  I probably wouldn't have even bothered if I had to play on a mobile device.  Probably took a lot of patience, for little reward.

I'm up to the last task.  I didn't like the event for other reasons.  It's expensive to skip through tasks, and I didn't even unlock the premium tier, since it's not worth it.  I'd rather spend kobans on the MD and SE.

Also, today's DC is annoying for the PoA, since yesterday, I used up stored PXP for the other DC (got 2nd place for 120 kos).  Now, I have to find some way to score 50k via PXP and winning in PVP.  I'll figure it out.  Otherwise, I'll forfeit the last 6 EPx1s, that are so close.  They would just be a nice bonus, towards the double date pachinko event.

2022-12-30_18-58-12.thumb.png.1a2f4beb670f39713f2b2c0e90130457.png

Edit: 1 league refill was enough to get the 6 EPx1 orbs.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Also, today's DC is annoying for the PoA, since yesterday, I used up stored PXP for the other DC (got 2nd place for 120 kos).  Now, I have to find some way to score 50k via PXP and winning in PVP. 

The XP from daily missions is more than enough to score 50k on contest. In situation like this, I always claim the missions when I am ready for the contest task.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Methos2 said:

The XP from daily missions is more than enough to score 50k on contest. In situation like this, I always claim the missions when I am ready for the contest task.

2 hours ago, Kenrae said:

Or the XP from Daily Goals. Last one gives 44k by itself.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind next time, but I always do those immediately, to get them out of the way.  I had a 300k+ score already by the time I reached the last task, later in the day (after waiting for some more free CP), so I figured it'd be doable w/ league PXP, and it was.

It's my first time finishing the new PoA fully.  I don't think I'll do it again, since I spent too frivolously.  I'm ambitious in this week's league, so it aligned w/ my refills.  I still have enough for the SE's cards, and after the league is over, I'll have enough for the last day of the MD too, which is what I'm looking forward to.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind next time, but I always do those immediately, to get them out of the way.

I never collect rewards from daily missions before the new daily contest starts, as there could always be one with player-XP.

In general between reset time and half past reset, I don't do anything but starting the missions - I don't use orbs then, neither use CP or kisses or do league, champion or pantheon fights, also don't claim girls etc. - as there might always be a fitting daily contest and then I would miss some points. 😉

In this half hour I only start some of the daily missions - mainly the short ones, that are more annoying, when doing something else also - I usually set a timer for daily missions, so that I can start the next one soon, so they don't keep me occupied too long - and collect the rewards afterwards.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Mighty Thor said:

I never collect rewards from daily missions before the new daily contest starts, as there could always be one with player-XP.

In general between reset time and half past reset, I don't do anything but starting the missions - I don't use orbs then, neither use CP or kisses or do league, champion or pantheon fights, also don't claim girls etc. - as there might always be a fitting daily contest and then I would miss some points. 😉

In this half hour I only start some of the daily missions - mainly the short ones, that are more annoying, when doing something else also - I usually set a timer for daily missions, so that I can start the next one soon, so they don't keep me occupied too long - and collect the rewards afterwards.

That's a good practice.  I'm conscientious about that too, sometimes.  I usually don't care about the DC, I can live w/o trying to win it every day, and focus more on the CbCs, if I'm missing a girl.  I don't like the PoA (ever), so I wasn't really planning to finish it fully, it just happened, b/c I was competing in leagues.  If I really cared about it, I would've saved all of my PXP in advance, instead of burning it all a day earlier, on a whim to try to win a prior DC.

This other stuff is kinda off-topic, but it's side related.  I like upgrading girls when I want, instead of the game forcing me to save up GXP.  I like maxing out my player level, so I get better gear earlier, and advance quicker, than storing PXP for a month for the LC.  I've been saving EP orbs after the double date pachinko event was introduced, since it just makes sense, but if it didn't matter, I'd probably spend them sooner than later.  I try to save MPx1s for when EP girls appear in the MP, but when I run out of cordyceps, there's no better way to get them than MPx1s, regardless if there's a contest for it or not.  I should save GPx10s for the LC, but I don't, I'd rather use them to get fodder gear, to upgrade mythic gear sooner, to try to break pantheon walls, and get better in leagues.  I save gems to use on the 2nd day of CbCs, but if I didn't have to, I wouldn't.  In general, it makes sense to save up, or wait for the right moment, for many things in this game, but it's not always fun, convenient, or in alignment w/ my actual goals.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind next time, but I always do those immediately, to get them out of the way.  I had a 300k+ score already by the time I reached the last task, later in the day (after waiting for some more free CP), so I figured it'd be doable w/ league PXP, and it was.

It's my first time finishing the new PoA fully.  I don't think I'll do it again, since I spent too frivolously.  I'm ambitious in this week's league, so it aligned w/ my refills.  I still have enough for the SE's cards, and after the league is over, I'll have enough for the last day of the MD too, which is what I'm looking forward to.

Well, most things you did also counted towards SE :D.

• Like 3

I made no attempt to get the second girl, but am more than satisfied by Vana.  How can such a woman, so attuned to extreme cold, be so hot!?  Check out her third pose: the perfect ass, perfect boobs and alluringly wicked smile.  She's so deliciously curvy, isn't she.  And her affection scenes portray her as frighteningly physically powerful and dominant, but if it were me on the receiving end I'd have a hard-on that would be as if I took those hormones used in horse stud farms.  Yes,... no trouble being warmed up in her presence.  Just one thing, what is that black stripe across her nose?  A tribal symbol perhaps?

Yes, the vote was high among you for Christia, and I can certainly vouch for her here, having managed to recruit her from Places of Power in one of my accounts.  She's the classic bronzed sexy blonde.  In style she very much reminds me of a certain Slavya from Everlasting Summer.

Again, I have to compliment the artists.  Their consistency of excellence is maintained.  If none of you believe me, check out the chronology of earlier work.  The improvement over the years has to be seen to be believed.  I am not usually a fan of big boobs, but Finalmecia, and in particular Vana, changed all that.  The artists have managed to account for gravity in the hang of the girls' breasts, not like what are sometimes referred to as 'National Geographic' (or as Kevin Bloody Wilson might describe as a 'couple of footy socks with a bit of sand in  the bottom of the bastards').  Vana's boobs hang perfectly and they somehow express the underlying warmth and cuddliness of her personality.