Warning on use of Kobans, not accurate

Phill

I've been playing for a while, and I was thinking that this was a Christmas special for a few rounds, well, I clicked for some event quest items and just to expedite things for the end of the year event.  It repeatedly showed 0 Kobans being used, and I didn't notice my Kobans going down.  Finally it stopped working, and then I refreshed my page and now I have no Kobans.  Can someone look into this, as I'm usually pretty frugal with my Koban use, and it's pretty deceptive if it says 0, and still charges me 200+ per use.  

Error.jpg

• Sad 1
  • Surprised :O 1

Not a question, more a warning that on screen it says it is 0 kobans to recharge, but it charged the full amount, without any notifications.  I have the confirmation warning setting on, but it just says it will charge 0 kobans, when in actuality it charges the whole amount.  Also, during this time, it didn't update my Kobans, so it was definitely a bug.  Also, if anyone even sees these posts, another person posting something very similar on December 14, just not in keeping with the rules of the forum.

Edited by Phill
  • Like 1