not getting points in contest

JamesW

i just played and clicked on the green DONATE tab in your contest .. it did not register or give credit    the game is not giving me all the credits as i EARN them I notice that too when I am suppose to get rewards and they dont show up  like PACHINKO... what's up with that.      THen the game says  WIN AT LEGIONS  how can I when all the guys are higher like 300 and 400  and stronger then me... ????   it doesn't reset itself.    I know i'm gonna loose before I even hit the button LOL..  

If the current league tier is too powerful for you you should demote by either staying in the bottom 15 or more reliably get 0 points for a week and you'll go down a tier. I'm not sure if you're playing on the nutaku or erogame websites, but if you are you hit lv 400-500 players a lot faster because there are a lot less players on those servers so you get stuck with tough opponents faster. If this is the case I'd suggest switching to gayharem.com, you'll lose your progress but its a lot better in the long run. You can earn more free kobans and will have to deal with less really tough players early on.

For the other issues you should contact support, they'd be able to check your account and get you any missed rewards you might've had or be able to tell you what's going on better by checking your account. You can contact support by going to the games menu > settings > contact support.

• 3 weeks later...