As the forum section's name and my post's title suggest, I am introducing myself.  My player name and the name I am using on the forums is Dick Doug.  It's a kind of play-on-words from the old arcade game Dig Dug, being also partially derived from my middle name.

I joined HH in early November of 2022.  I wouldn't say that I have made amazing progress, as I am focused on playing-it-smart and optimizing my use of resources in an attempt to minimize my spending of real-world money and to maximize my performance in daily Contests, Leagues, Seasons, etc.  It has gone pretty well, and I am enjoying the challenge that optimization brings.

I always complete Daily Goals (except Restock the Market) and Missions (all), always reset Places of Power three times a day (don't yet have access to Heroes University), and regularly finish in 1st Place in Contests and essentially always in the top four positions.

So far I have made it only to the "Draco Ex Machina" quest within the Admittance of the Dead world, having acquired Samane just yesterday.  This relatively slow progress is again due to my attempt to optimize my use of resources, including my use of Energy.  As much as I would like to sprint ahead, I keep reminding myself that I am still new to all of this and that I need to enjoy a nice even jog along the lengthy, expanding course.  It's been fun!

In my first (nearly) two months, I have gained just over 100 girls, including the following.

• 55 Legendary
  • Epic
  • 5 Rare
  • 43 Common
  • 7 Starting
Edited by Dick Doug
  • Like 4

And where are you introducing that Dick?

...no, don't tell me.

DIgDug was a great game, but I was very very bad on it.

You're not *so slow*, and if you like minmaxing, this game is perfect. By time you'll have even more chances to try synchro. max out benefits and spoil advantages.

Practically my opposite XD.

Anyway, by curiosity, how much Legendary 5 you collected and what XP Level you unlocked? Those are crucial data. Are you also aiming for an early Mythic?

Edited by lepidocter
  • Like 1

Hi, @lepidocter.

Thanks for the response!  I wasn't any good at Dig Dug either, but it was still pretty fun.

I think my determination to be a disciplined HH player has forced me to learn quickly.  For example, I am learning a lot about how to craft Harem Teams, based upon the Theme(s) I am targetting, particularly for use in Leagues and Seasons.

Since you asked, only four of my Legendary girls have an Affection Grade 5, which I have capped for each of them. Of those four, I have three of them at Level 550 and one (my newest) at Level 250.

I have had only one chance at capturing a Mythic girl and didn't get very far, earning merely one Attraction Shard.

Here are some additional highlights of my harem stats.

• 7 Legendary at Level 550
  • 17 Legendary at Level 500
  • 2 Epic at Level 500
  • 2 Rare at Level 550
  • 3 Rare at Level 500
  • 9 Common at Level 550
  • 7 Common at Level 500
  • 6 Starting at Level 550
Edited by Dick Doug
  • Like 4

Welcome to the forums. I'm not a min-max guy, but the game definitely works well with that mindset. There are some guides out here and hopefully you've found the wiki, and some of the scripts which make things easier.

More importantly: Who is the more satisfying explosion: Pooka or Fygar, and why?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi, @Zteev! Thanks for the welcome.

I really don't have a preference between Pooka and Fygar, though I am impressed that you would ask.  Do you have a preference? :P

No, I haven't found any guides, wikis or scripts yet, but I haven't made a major effort at seeking them.  Any links you could provide would be appreciated, if sharing links is allowed in the forums.  (My apologies, if it's not.)

• Like 1

Threads with script info:

Note that these scripts are only related to displaying information.

I use the wiki often for events.

There's a gift code thread out here, which I recommend you check regularly, as free codes are go.

Good luck.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1