Name of the Peach's servant in the story

Master-17

1.jpg.c4a8d0b15335e9830fd58f5e2e6910df.jpg

Igor??? It's a male name! And she is a girl and this isn't Gay Harem or something similar.

---

Although I read the description of Housemaids in the Harem and this and other male names are used there. Didn't pay attention before. But it's still kind of wrong.

Edited by Master-17
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

Igor??? It's a male name! And she is a girl and this isn't Gay Harem or something similar.

---

Although I read the description of Housemaids in the Harem and this and other male names are used there. Didn't pay attention before. But it's still kind of wrong.

Joke Jk GIF - Joke Jk Penguin GIFs

(clearly you never heard of the servant igor :P )

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

37 minutes ago, holymolly said:

you never heard of the servant igor

30 minutes ago, lepidocter said:

This is IGOR the Servant

Yes, I know both servants Igor and Alfred. I did not come across Jeeves, but I read the description. But even as a joke, giving women male names is somehow not entirely correct.

5 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

Yes, I know both servants Igor and Alfred. I did not come across Jeeves, but I read the description. But even as a joke, giving women male names is somehow not entirely correct.

I´d say every women can decide what name she wants :P

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I know for from the harem page The housemaid's real name is listed as "Igor - Jeeves - Alfred…", which I've always thought was a mistake as it has been edited back and forth with "Mili - Mimi - Titi - Titti..." being used as the name. "Mili - Mimi - Titi - Titti..." made more sense as it matches some of the names used for the housemaids in world 4 "Infinite castle" scroll. Also the GH counter is Buttler whose real name is listed as "Jasper Fungi".

• Like 1