48 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Lunar Bunny's Mom

• Gorgeous curves!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

2165.jpg

This is a Mythic Days event. Detailed event description is here.
Event runs for three days. 9000 shards are added to the pool every 2 hours.

Year of the Sexy Rabbit
My mythic hero,

Celebrate the year of the rabbit with the sexiest bunny!

You have until the 6th of January to show your gratitude to Lunar Bunny’s Mom and she’s gonna make your dreams come true.

Fuck like a bunny and set your year for success!

Boss Girl

Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Physical.png Lunar Bunny's Mom

HH_Calendar_January_Mythic.jpg <- clickable

@Tohru - Kinkoid

• Thanks 5
  • Hearts 4

Not too shabby .. she definitely has potential to make my favorite 5 mythics ( maybe even 3rd place.. cause well.. let´s be honest..I´ll never put anyone above norou and bianca :P )

I´d bet she´ll run out of shards so don´t count on them being there at the end!

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

il y a 4 minutes, holymolly a dit :

Not too shabby .. she definitely has potential to make my favorite 5 mythics ( maybe even 3rd place.. cause well.. let´s be honest..I´ll never put anyone above norou and bianca :P )

I´d bet she´ll run out of shards so don´t count on them being there at the end!

me she will go above Bianca :D. i am waiting hopefully for @Ravi-Samato change my profile picture 9_9

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

35 minutes ago, holymolly said:

I'll put in enough work that she will not be to hard to finish then in her revival but I don't want to over do it as I do not want to miss my chance to get Lovebot Norou next month

Edited by Yamiray
  • Like 3
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 1
  • Hearts 1

24 shards from the stored 171 Combativity and now I'm wondering if it's time to buy the Big Card for the SE to get Bonny.

I'm at 6623 whatevers for SE so the card would guarantee I get to 9k but I'd still need a lot of refills cause it's just 280 fists (300 if I wait for the last day of MD but she looks so good I don't know if I have the patience in me to do that)

• Like 2

ezgif-1-578ff9bff3.gif.b9409eee94072e63e2dc352d457094f0.gif ezgif-1-7aaf73158d.gif.0b080830bd2af3ee03cd7419bb5da3de.gif ezgif-1-079aab9620.gif.8d68fdf2ac40ac22daca98f5ddaca057.gif
Forum Avatars (@madahmed)

Lunar Bunny's Mom (26th M6)
Element: Physical 🟠 (4th M6)
Position: Jack Hammer (1st M6)
Hair Color: Dark (2nd M6, like Salem)
Eye Color: Brown (4th M6, like Red, Lenaëlle, and Venus)
Zodiac: Libra (2nd M6, like Alexa)

I like her a lot!  She's on par w/ other voluptuous vixens, like Alt. Finalmecia, Salem, Nike (28%), and Estelle (28%) (still missing the last two).

Had a modest start w/ 3 drops from 37 CP.  I'll wait until the last day (5th), to buy the SE cards (450 CP), since the shard availability will be more stable, and it's also the last day of the league week, so I'll be rolling in kobans.  There's a villain DC today, so I'm sure some players will rush to get her.

Like others have stated, I'd get her regardless of her element, but it's a good one, she'd be my 2nd physical M6.  I don't have Red (7%) or Bianca (24%).  I'm prepared for her w/ gems and affection, but not w/ GXP.

2023-01-03_8-12-38.png.9acce14f4f4280fcc9aff28ca8bfd3c9.png 2023-01-03_8-14-28.png.469c8f3fd769ee818f7c9b01f6dd25f5.png 

Also, since I need to accumulate Xtals for the SE, I would've gotten the next mythic girl, even if she was invisible, like Mienai, lol.

Her furry coat, and Harry Potter wand w/ rabbit patronus charm, make me think she might be connected to the Winter is Cumming SE, and Narnia CE girls.  I'll have to wait to see in her scenes.  It could just be a reference to the year of the rabbit, and lunar new year.  I remember Bright Agate having design similarities w/ the Sandy Seduction CE of June 2022.  L Bunny's Mom and WL Lolop are similar w/ their mirrored poses, white fur coats, and red/gold color scheme.

__mirko_boku_no_hero_academia_drawn_by_ytrall__f1860c026d7a303f8703dc5c24230647.thumb.jpg.916775798e9e80fc27d23b9ec56cbbe0.jpgezgif-1-163a5e9118.gif.6bb1d8a583a67275a3b8ae8a79238ba1.gif__lulu_final_fantasy_and_1_more_drawn_by_araneesama__d775530780eec7320ee6245da678ee5a.thumb.jpg.9d83f5c34200c6461bd2210ac2e88049.jpg
Included a couple of other "New Year" waifus, Mirko & Lulu (Reina & Salem), cuz why not?
Art by ytrall & araneesama.

Good luck, and happy new year!

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3
  • Hearts 1

1 hour ago, garadron said:

24 shards from the stored 171 Combativity and now I'm wondering if it's time to buy the Big Card for the SE to get Bonny.

I'm at 6623 whatevers for SE so the card would guarantee I get to 9k but I'd still need a lot of refills cause it's just 280 fists (300 if I wait for the last day of MD but she looks so good I don't know if I have the patience in me to do that)

Spoiler, I couldn't wait

image.png.52c539eac5308b0285f9d2ce3f6d7d8c.png

Used 170 stored up combativity, Big Card's 280 and 612 nubans of refills (using the card kinda skews my cost table unless someone can calculate the "cost" of those fists in the Big Card)

image.png.d6571c73f210e8a9499f48b7d6b5cb34.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Hearts 3

il y a une heure, holymolly a dit :

I definitely don´t have a black list where I put people´s names that don´t praise mythic bianca on ... pulls out a pen...

actually Mythic Bianca is defintely well praised from me ;) so i dont need to worry.

Edited by madahmed
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 ore fa, Ravi-Sama ha scritto:

Her furry coat, and Harry Potter wand w/ rabbit patronus charm, make me think she might be connected to the Winter is Cumming SE, and Narnia CE girls.  I'll have to wait to see in her scenes.  It could just be a reference to the year of the rabbit, and lunar new year.  I remember Bright Agate having design similarities w/ the Sandy Seduction CE of June 2022.  L Bunny's Mom and WL Lolop are similar w/ their mirrored poses, white fur coats, and red/gold themes.

I can't say anything about the seasonal event girls, since I did not claimed neither Juliette nor Bonny yet (and I'm way too far from Lolop even to hope in a christmas late miracle) but having already upgraded this super gorgeous bunny's mom alt, I can now deny with much more confidence any connection with the Narnia themed CE.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Sweet, I had already committed to this Mythic sight unseen because of SE, so I'm glad it ended up being one I would have wanted anyway! I was worried she would be Yellow/Playful, but Orange/Physical means she will get lots of play once upgraded. Now I just have to break the news to my poor Orange L5s who had been waiting patiently for gems and thought their time had finally come... 😏

Edited by Julius Fox
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

It's clear that we will get a Mythic that is so much wanted to me now! Santa Claudia and Finaltits drained my reserves and so I have no really chances to get her now. To short on Koban and I don't think I can win the League so I would get some more Koban that could be enough...

I'll try to get as much as possible shards so that I can get her cheap in her revival.

• Sad 8
  • Hug 1

9 hours ago, madahmed said:

me she will go above Bianca :D. i am waiting hopefully for @Ravi-Samato change my profile picture 9_9

you know.. I could change your p2p too ... just saying :P

Fate Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works GIF - Fate Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works Smile GIFs

well.. got louise.. very expensive.. though I didn´t even use 4 SP´s and I did go for the 50x because I can´t refill all of SB manually 1 by 1 anyways so.. yeah art´s solid.. still not above norou or bianca :P

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

It's clear that we will get a Mythic that is so much wanted to me now! Santa Claudia and Finaltits drained my reserves and so I have no really chances to get her now. To short on Koban and I don't think I can win the League so I would get some more Koban that could be enough...

I'll try to get as much as possible shards so that I can get her cheap in her revival.

Meanwhile, I had to pass on the 2 revivals because of family obligations, so my reserves are overflowing.

• Like 2

It was a fairly ordinary MD for me. The drop pace was thankfully steady. I got Louise after 696 fights using 5 SP and 33 refills. The drop rate was a decent 7.18%. I already opened the first two poses. I'm happy with the artwork so far.

• Like 5

Eduarda is a f*** Nightmare, she never gives me anything easily.

I spent about 8000 Kobans already on Refills and still got less than 80 Shards.
I had hoped this would be the first Mythic I can realy get, after I missed 5 Shards last time on Heavenly Venus.

This is so not worth it, the stupid just klick something a few thousend times ist just annoying and after doing this for half a Year now, I think it is time to move on and let it be.

The Story is funny so far and I'd like to continue, but I just can't find the fun in all the rest, not to mention that without the very good Scripts, the Game is not playable at all.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 2
  • Surprised :O 1

19 minutes ago, Der DinX said:

Eduarda is a f*** Nightmare, she never gives me anything easily.

I spent about 8000 Kobans already on Refills and still got less than 80 Shards.
I had hoped this would be the first Mythic I can realy get, after I missed 5 Shards last time on Heavenly Venus.

This is so not worth it, the stupid just klick something a few thousend times ist just annoying and after doing this for half a Year now, I think it is time to move on and let it be.

The Story is funny so far and I'd like to continue, but I just can't find the fun in all the rest, not to mention that without the very good Scripts, the Game is not playable at all.

Did you use Perfume boosters? That's by far the best way to get a Mythic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1