Sexy Twins & Sisters in Lewd Lingerie [Also my goodbye thread, had a fun time, see you all someplace somewhere]

So far so hot...

My favourites are actually the 3 ninja girls, Rumiko, Jennie and solveig. I noticed another thing they all have in common is thigh high stockings, I guess I have an affection towards that paired with the miniskirt or the lingerie.

I generally don't think the nude images of the girls are as hot as the ones with lingerie, so I'm hoping for more level 4 star images and level 5 star images with more lewd poses with tasteful lingeries.

I still need 3 more girls to fill out the rest of the spots though, but so far I haven't collected enough girls that have fine, delicious lingerie that matches my theme.

---Edited 2018 with my new Legendary girls in teasing French Maid skirts.

---Edited 2019 with new twins and Sibling pairs.

Untitled.thumb.jpg.10dd1aae437fc74386643175adbc5d44.jpg

---Edited 2020 with Mythical Bunna, reworked Twins Summer theme with more skirts 

untitled.thumb.jpg.99e92af6f3e10700289bd30fa5a359fc.jpg

---Edited 2023 Goodbye to HH
https://forum.kinkoid.com/index.php?/topic/2722-sexy-twins-sisters-in-lewd-lingerie/page/2/#comment-296525

Edited by Fiel
  • Like 7

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 23/12/2017 at 6:25 AM, Fiel said:

So far so hot...

My favourites are actually the 3 ninja girls, Rumiko, Jennie and solveig. I noticed another thing they all have in common is thigh high stockings, I guess I have an affection towards that paired with the miniskirt or the lingerie.

I generally don't think the nude images of the girls are as hot as the ones with lingerie, so I'm hoping for more level 4 star images and level 5 star images with more lewd poses with tasteful lingeries.

I still need 3 more girls to fill out the rest of the spots though, but so far I haven't collected enough girls that have fine, delicious lingerie that matches my theme.

Reveal hidden contents

harem.jpg

Man,your selection is very nice,and I agreed that the lingerie pictures are better than nude pictures. But I think no one better than Abrael and Chistmas bunny's stockings...Man they are just...Super hot,specially abrael's that are kind of "bukkaked"

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

if it's just about lingerie Loving Bunny and Princess Noemy are by far my favourites, but in general I choose my pics by the pose, not by the clothing. I like lingerie, but I like more to see whats underneath if it's presented in an artistically way. What I don't like are these VERY explicit pictures some girls have. Yes, in some form toys are not "kids only" and body fluids are nothing to be ashamed of, but ... I think this kind of art belongs to the storyline or affection scenes, not to harem pics.  In summary, tasteful pics - not matter if with clothing, lingery or nude - seem way hotter to me than those where the girls are totally exposed or doing weird things (this includes intimacy between fat old men and my girls. Got that, Nicole? You're in my harem now! ;) ) . But these are just my 2 cents, each of us thinks and feels differently.

Edit: Please excuse my poor englisch :)

Edited by dsfs
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, dsfs said:

Hi there,

if it's just about lingerie Loving Bunny and Princess Noemy are by far my favourites, but in general I choose my pics by the pose, not by the clothing. I like lingerie, but I like more to see whats underneath if it's presented in an artistically way. What I don't like are these squirt-dildo-f*ck-pics some girls have. I think this kind of art belongs to the storyline or affection scenes, not to harem pics.  In summary, tasteful pics - not matter if with clothing, lingery or nude - seem way hotter to me than those where the girls are totally exposed or doing weird things (this includes sexual excesses with fat old men. Got that, Nicole? You're in my harem now! ;) ) . But these are just my 2 cents, each of us thinks and feels differently.

As much as I enjoyed reading your comment, I would like to tell you that some of your expressions are a bit violating the language rules. Like ''squirt-....-pics'' is actually not the best you can use ;) Please fix a bit your post, because it can sound funny and nice, instead of a bit offensive. :) 

I have to disagree with @dsfs, the tame pics are nice but they get boring after a while. It just becomes more of the same, especially when it's the same girl with a slight variation like a lot of the events. In my opinion the more variety the better, from the tame to the extreme.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 20/03/2018 at 4:55 PM, dsfs said:

Hi there,

if it's just about lingerie Loving Bunny and Princess Noemy are by far my favourites, but in general I choose my pics by the pose, not by the clothing. I like lingerie, but I like more to see whats underneath if it's presented in an artistically way. What I don't like are these VERY explicit pictures some girls have. Yes, in some form toys are not "kids only" and body fluids are nothing to be ashamed of, but ... I think this kind of art belongs to the storyline or affection scenes, not to harem pics.  In summary, tasteful pics - not matter if with clothing, lingery or nude - seem way hotter to me than those where the girls are totally exposed or doing weird things (this includes intimacy between fat old men and my girls. Got that, Nicole? You're in my harem now! ;) ) . But these are just my 2 cents, each of us thinks and feels differently.

Yes I agree with you dsfs.  Why do the girls get progressively covered in more fluid after each upgrade?  Wish they would make the final pose of each girl in their favourite sex position, purely clean nude, exposing their most delicate parts.  It needs to be erotic; not some weird hardcore fetish with flying dildos, etc.

• Like 4

On 28/05/2018 at 7:42 AM, tigercock said:

Yes I agree with you dsfs.  Why do the girls get progressively covered in more fluid after each upgrade?  Wish they would make the final pose of each girl in their favourite sex position, purely clean nude, exposing their most delicate parts.  It needs to be erotic; not some weird hardcore fetish with flying dildos, etc.

Man,I need to disagree with you. I think scenes like Red battler 4th,5th pose; Princess Agate 4th and 5th pose;Abraël's affection scenes;Kalissa 3rd pose...Just make everthing 1000x more exciting. That's why I love HH,here we have girls for all types of persons, each girl with a specific style,a specific fetish and a specific way to please her fans

• 3 weeks later...
On 30/05/2018 at 12:12 AM, sanjkame said:

Man,I need to disagree with you. I think scenes like Red battler 4th,5th pose; Princess Agate 4th and 5th pose;Abraël's affection scenes;Kalissa 3rd pose...Just make everthing 1000x more exciting. That's why I love HH,here we have girls for all types of persons, each girl with a specific style,a specific fetish and a specific way to please her fans

Ok, I understand that. Just saying they need to cater for my fetishes a bit more as well, lol.  I'm more of a Sabine Bolt affection scene 3, Cunegonde affection scene 1, Victoria affection scene 2, Nuladva affection scene 3 kinda guy, hahaha.  I wish HH would bring in the princess our hero imagines in the 2nd adventure "The Advert".  She is the ultimate fantasy dream girl.  HH, I hope you're reading this 😁

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Lovely Lingerie harems everyone :x

I almost forgot about this feature. But now I added Norou and the Sexy Twins as well, since they have to most beautiful frilly clothes. The French frilly skirts match very well with the lingerie theme.

But surprisingly Rumiko is still my favourite girl of them all. I love her 2nd pose for the gallery, and I love her 4th pose for the Arena.

Her 4th pose is the perfect Battle pose, and goes extremely well with shaking battle animations too.

Edited by Fiel

• 5 months later...

I've gained a lot of new fetishes since last year.

Now it's no longer just lingerie and maid clothing. I've found out I absolutely love Twins, and sister pairs. And so my new harem reflects this.

I really feel like I've grown as a pervert.

• Haha 1

• Fiel changed the title to Sexy Twins & Sisters in Lewd Lingerie [Also my goodbye thread, had a fun time, see you all someplace somewhere]