Champion wins not giving 35 shards

Dworkin

HH first win in Matsuda Champion battle, got 25 shards for Miss Lilith. Second win, got 10 (for a total of 35)

CxH first win in Cobalt Crawler Champion battle got 35 shards for Battle Qum Superior. Second win, got 25 (for a total of 60)

As I understand it, every stage win (other than final stage) should be 35 shards or equipment.

Hey

1 hour ago, Dworkin said:

HH first win in Matsuda Champion battle, got 25 shards for Miss Lilith. Second win, got 10 (for a total of 35)

Hmm. Are you sure?

1 hour ago, Dworkin said:

CxH first win in Cobalt Crawler Champion battle got 35 shards for Battle Qum Superior. Second win, got 25 (for a total of 60)

Ah, CxH! Indeed totals should be 35, 70 or full 100 for event champion girls. But in CxH last stages give 20 shards for normal champion girls whic makes the sum of 60 possible.

Please verify in your harem how many shards do you have on Battle Qum Superior and Foxy Lady. ;)

Please don't take it too personally, but I doubt your claim, as I don't see any other reports of this. So, screenshots of anomalous shard counts would be needed here.

• Like 1

During the events, you have a CHANCE to knock out from the champions 35 shards of the girl who appears during the event. There is a 50% chance that you get 35 of her shards or one of the normal rewards: in HH it's a girl (something could have changed, because I got all the girls a long time ago) or one of the upgrades, in CxH it's 20 shards or equipment.