how do you start the game

kory123

Reach for hentaiheroes in your browser.

Lift your left finger at a proper height. Let's say 12 cm. Let's call it Position A.

Now, slowly, move down you finger. Be carefull, in the trajectory, to have the finger to reach Position B on your device.

Position B is the sum of x/y coordinates on your device screen that show up the "BEGIN" button.

If you play on a desktop device, keep the hand on the small curvy item on the right side of the table. You'll see a white arrow move on the screen accordingly the movements of the curvy item. Try to coordinate your eyes, the hand and the curvy item to have the white arrow reach for the "BEGIN" button. With your left finger, rapidly press the mobile left part of the curvy item (you should hear a clicky noise). 

That should work.

It's possible that the game will ask you credentials to generate an account and save your progresses. Give fake credentials, and forget the password the very next moment you type it.

Edited by lepidocter
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

22 hours ago, lepidocter said:

Reach for hentaiheroes in your browser.

Lift your left finger at a proper height. Let's say 12 cm. Let's call it Position A.

Now, slowly, move down you finger. Be carefull, in the trajectory, to have the finger to reach Position B on your device.

Position B is the sum of x/y coordinates on your device screen that show up the "BEGIN" button.

If you play on a desktop device, keep the hand on the small curvy item on the right side of the table. You'll see a white arrow move on the screen accordingly the movements of the curvy item. Try to coordinate your eyes, the hand and the curvy item to have the white arrow reach for the "BEGIN" button. With your left finger, rapidly press the mobile left part of the curvy item (you should hear a clicky noise). 

That should work.

It's possible that the game will ask you credentials to generate an account and save your progresses. Give fake credentials, and forget the password the very next moment you type it.

It's your best comment EVER! 😂

Does it also work, if the Curvy item is on the Left side of the Table?

What do I do if I have one of them Thingies on both sides, which to prefer?

I knew I was doing something wrong the whole time, just couldn't figure it out.

Edited by Der DinX
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Der DinX said:

Does it also work, if the Curvy item is on the Left side of the Table?

What do I do if I have one of them Thingies on both sides, which to prefer?

I knew I was doing something wrong the whole time, just couldn't figure it out.

You should make sure that the two curvy items are not attached to a woman! 😉

• Haha 1