28 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Asmai

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

Hentai Heroes

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Season of Frosty Babes. Next Event >>

Push_Notification_7.jpg

Boss Bang

Bang the Space Warrior
Horny hero,

Can you defeat the space warrior Asmai with your extraordinary kinky team?

You have until the 14th of January to compete against her and show her how insatiable you are.

Go on your knees and prepare your space rocket for launch!

Boss Girl

Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Eccentric.png Asmai

HH_Calendar_January_LegBossKkinky.jpg <- clickable

@Tohru - Kinkoid

• Thanks 3
  • Hearts 2

WOW.....

image.thumb.png.d3245c80d8c7677545c074da4e95d16c.png

FIRST TEAM:
Alt. Delilah, Jennie, Princess Agate, Trina, Shirogane, Regine, Juliette
TEAM TWO:
Jealous Bunny's Mother, Arcana, Comics Bunny, Ankyo, Carnival Xia, Jackie, Festive Willow
TEAM THREE:
Hobby Alana, First Date Arcana, Magical Sanita, Miss Spook, The Housemaid, Benedicte, Quartz

Barely needed the 3rd team, but they got the last 4 Potions! Team One got 60 or 80 something...

The question i have now is, is there something starting in a day or two to save the Shards for, or should i go ahead & get them now?

49 minutes ago, Jcord777 said:

Yes, finally another Star Wars character! For those who don't know this is Shak-ti, specifically from The Force Unleashed game. Same sexy outfit, but different colors.

You sure?  I am thinking Ahsoka Tano, bc she starts w/1 saber but her later poses have 2...

• Like 6

Asmai 🔴 (my ass?)

2023-01-10_8-37-21.png.842cb42dd024631f045a2a63e3030270.png

(Wiki says it's Ahsoka Tano, not Shak-ti).

I used 2 Star Wars girls, Sea Shanty Fae lvl 250 (Leia/Rey), Punk Astis lvl 700 (a Sith), and 5 other random lvl 1 sensual L3 🔵 girls.  They got me to round 98, lol.

Then, I switched to an actual team of 3 sensual & 4 blessed girls for the last 2 fights.  Had 3 cords.  There was a convenient "recruit a girl" task in my daily missions.

I recently re-watched AndorThe Mandolorian S1 & S2, The Book of Boba Fett, Obi-Wan, and Rogue One, so I was pleased to see this parody of Ahsoka Tano!

Looking forward to The Mandalorian season 3's premiere on March 1st.

I think there's also a parody of her in Comix Harem (which I don't play), so I didn't expect to see her in HH.  A nice surprise.

She has dual hair colors, which is sweet.  Green hair is uncommon.  Also, she's an eccentric/splitting bamboo girl, like Norou, whom I'm missing.

asmai.thumb.png.2bd90ece59294337762997d96c2d8dbf.pngezgif-3-a8d4bbb5a8.gif.87a1ebbc623848907a876538928ec33d.gif

__ahsoka_tano_star_wars_and_1_more_drawn_by_neoartcore__ce89e55db5634df50d558294e8ee1a12.thumb.jpg.8ac8edca5290b431caef1c960fa5ade7.jpg__ahsoka_tano_star_wars_and_1_more_drawn_by_apulaz_crossbow_pussycat__5c250cd379771efa45a2736ca16b6693.thumb.jpg.7cbf06c7a919067c93d7e4a6855c1ecc.jpg__princess_leia_organa_solo_and_ahsoka_tano_star_wars_and_2_more_drawn_by_prywinko__07175610934beb8023ce688e3b384798.thumb.jpg.0dcdad9c5bf83ba08d2fa80517504831.jpg
Art by neoartcore, apulaz, & prywinko.

• Like 3
  • Hearts 1

welcome to my Harem.

i used a team of 6 blue girls and Darla which is My strongest girl this week. 

Darla , Valentine Nikki Benz and zazie are level 700 while Lenaelle, Rina , Filya are 650 and Sheba 600

i wanted to benefit from 3 ginseng boosters which were already equipped but they expired at 76 and i continued without boosters.

i had a perfect run from the beginning ; i did not get below 100% throughout the run and of course for the picture there was an exception

image_2023-01-10_181829105.png

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Karxan said:

The question i have now is, is there something starting in a day or two to save the Shards for, or should i go ahead & get them now?

Sometimes there's a contest where you claim a girl for points.  The risk is vs forgetting to claim the girl :)

Anyway, I don't usually post on these but this was my most successful bang as well, never went below 99.8% (only went below 100 twice).  I picked 2 exhib and 2 sub girls because of the blessing, maybe I could have had full 100% if I did all sen.  Ah well.

Happy rolling.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, jpanda said:

Sometimes there's a contest where you claim a girl for points.  The risk is vs forgetting to claim the girl :)

Anyway, I don't usually post on these but this was my most successful bang as well, never went below 99.8% (only went below 100 twice).  I picked 2 exhib and 2 sub girls because of the blessing, maybe I could have had full 100% if I did all sen.  Ah well.

Happy rolling.

So is there something in a day or two worth saving them for then?

15 hours ago, Jcord777 said:

Sorry, yep you guys were right, it is Ahsoka Tano. It's just that I looked at the outfit and immediately thought Shaak-ti from Force Unleashed because I never saw Ahsoka wear anything close to that.

Shaak_Ti.jpg

I would LOVE to get her in HH!!

18 hours ago, Yamiray said:

this is CxH version, I think I like the HH version better

ava0-1200x.webp

i admit i am partial to Asmai, but i think both are top-tier in design!!  Now to figure out proposals for getting Narkisha in HH too...

i am definitely gonna use both in fanfics...  they're awesome!!

1 hour ago, Karxan said:

We don't know yet, as daily contests are random.

If this is up to date

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Contests

then there are 15 types of daily contest mission sets.

If I haven't overlooked any, then there is only 1 of them with 50,000 points for a new girl (and points for girl-XP and for levelling up girls) and 3 more with points for girl-XP, where new girls could come in handy too.

Also sometimes there is a daily goal to get a new girl.
If you are unlucky to get one this day in another way, then it's good to have at least one unclaimed.

But of course, you shoudn't forget to claim her at the latest on the last day of the event.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Il y a 1 heure, Karxan a dit :

you may wait one or two days but if there were no daily contest related to getting new girls. just claim her.

the important thing is dont forget to claim the girl before the end of the contest.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

The Daily Contest that gives points for getting a new girl happens so infrequently that I've decided it's usually not worth it to save girls a long time for the small chance that it pops up. The exception is Day 4 of Legendary Contest, since we know ahead of time when it's going to be (the 22nd of each month). I often wait until then to claim girls from Seasons, PoA (and PoV if possible), etc and usually have 4 or 5 which nets me an additional 200,000 - 250,000 points. And if you've already reached 100 shards of the LC girl from previous days, finishing Top 4 is a great opportunity to get some MPx6 orbs.

Edited by Julius Fox
  • Like 6

I agree w/ @Julius Fox , @Karxan.  I'd personally just recruit her immediately.  It's better for peace of mind, and since you're a newer player, you don't wanna have the possibility of forgetting and missing her, just for 50k in some DC, which won't guarantee a win.  I've seen players complain about missing girls that way, and then ppl tell them to buy silver cards to get them, which is nonsense.  Just recruit her immediately.

I have 2 season girls, a PoV girl, plus the LC girl saved for the last day of the LC.  That 200k boost is significant, so it can help get an MPx3/6.  I can afford to wait to recruit them, b/c I have max passives now, but you probably don't, so there's an incentive to recruit them immediately.  Both season girls are Doms .  Some extra atk never hurt.  The PoV girl is physical 🟠 for extra crit chance.  I know I'd be tempted to recruit them.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1680330530_ScreenShot2023-01-11at8_55_15PM.thumb.png.3fdb2bfc048238ca60a39f0ac7b9a894.png

Went with a team of my lower level 3-star blue girls who rarely get a run, just for the fun of it. Ahh White Queen Arcana, how I wish you were a 5-star. 😍

Haven't kept up with Star Wars in the last, oh, 20 years, but it's always nice to get a "free" Red/Eccentric L5 since that's one of the few elements where I usually have gems to spare.

• Like 9

Il y a 5 heures, Ravi-Sama a dit :

I've seen players complain about missing girls that way, and then ppl tell them to buy silver cards to get them, which is nonsense.  Just recruit her immediately.

Especially since Boss Bang girls can't be claimed with a Silver Card (It only works for Season, PoV, PoG and PoA)

In the past, 50k points for a GXP contest was significant. But since awakening, we've doubled or tripled the amount of books we get, and 50k ain't gonna make a different in a 1M+ contest. Don't risk it unless you're confident that you won't forget tomorrow.

I claimed her on day 1, since I had a daily goal to get a new girl. Pretty good excuse :) Usually, I claim 80 shards, so even if I forget the last reward, I still get a chance to get her with SM Coins. But I still wouldn't recommend playing with fire for minor gains.

• Like 5