buying league tickets with less than 24 hours left in the session

Tomthe Bomb

OK Fellow Players,

I have a chance to buy [real money] 120 League tickets but there is less than 24 hours left in the session.  Will these unused tickets be erased at the start of the new session or will they carry through?  It would be hard for me to use 120 tickets in less than 24 hours and need to know if they carry over or not.  Thanks for your help.

Play On Tomthe Bomb

2 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

In the annversary 22 we had a daily reward bundle with League tokens. The reward was at Wednesday and at least one had tryed it and the tokens had carryed over like kisses at the reset of the season. So it should be the same here.

Thanks for the answer and I will go ahead and buy those tickets and when the new session starts I'll return here to let everyone know what happened and thank you for your time.

Play On Tomthe Bomb

• Like 2

Sorry I didn't see this post earlier. Glad you have the answer now! I have regularly purchased the bundles of league fights at the end of a league when my fights are done and my league fights stack has fully recharged. This lets me go into a new league with several refills-worth of fights ready, and ensures that I am koban-positive when the league results are in and the prizes are dished out :) 

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1