• Meh
    • Yucky

Comix Harem

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Knives Out Season. Next Event >>

Push_Notification_1440x720.jpg

Boss Bang

Rough Bang
Wildman,

You have until the 17th of January to compete against Void Mistress Seven Slaughtersl and show her you have what it takes to satisfy her.

Take your best team to tackle this hard task and win a fierce, sexy superbabe on your side.

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Voyeurs.png Void Mistress Seven Slaughters

CxH_January_BossOrgy.jpg <- clickable

@Tohru - Kinkoid

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

image.png.42daf7d7aff622b9d4512fb841bc4b8f.png

Who doesn't love a free L5? IMHO the name could be a tad bit longer

Jokes aside I think KK really needs to look into the balance of the elements. I've been keeping track of it and I've just seen a post about it, this is a voyeur again and marks the 9th L5 voyeur in the game. Other elements don't get this love, we've got 3 dom L5s, 4 playful L5s with 2 soft-locked behind SE, just to name a few. It really makes me wonder how KK picks an element for a new girl. It looks to me that they're picking a girl first and then they choose an element accordingly. Perhaps it's time that they designed new girls with the element in mind first.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, FinderKeeper said:

image.png

White has bonus over purple, if that's what you're asking. ^_^

That's what i figured..  But my strategy of 3 teams of White-only has backfired.

image.thumb.png.6624868aca68dc4006864ba9779ce5fa.png

i should have done either auto-fill or 4 & 3 support colors, though not sure which secondary would've been best.

The usual strategy is going all blue (sensual), or just 3 girls to counter the element and then the 4 strongest girls remaining or 4 blue or a mix of that.

But for that to work you need to have enough girls at level 600-650 or better.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Karxan said:

That's what i figured..  But my strategy of 3 teams of White-only has backfired.

image.thumb.png.6624868aca68dc4006864ba9779ce5fa.png

i should have done either auto-fill or 4 & 3 support colors, though not sure which secondary would've been best.

You don't need a full 7-team of the same element. Three girls from an element are enough to give your team this "element colour", and thus countering...

So as jelom had written, you should pick only 3 girls from the countering element. The others should be 2-4 sensual girls plus your strongest remaining girls.

I'm guessing that you don't have so many strong Submissive girls, so by making full-white teams, you made weaker teams. It's too late for this one, but you'll know better for next month's Boss Bang :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1